[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Narrow Body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463760605369-b.jpg (265 KB, 1440x1780) Image search: [Google]
1463760605369-b.jpg
265 KB, 1440x1780
Does anyone have advice on how to improve a narrow body. I have a narrow abdomen and chest but really wide arms

PIC unrelated
>>
>>37306203
Tfw I'm fucking a girl that Looks like that and looks more fat than thick and refuses to go to the gym or eat less. Anyways just do chest longer and abs more. I wouldnt do chest more than once a week but abs you can do multiples times. Get a spotter if you don't already have one on bench
>>
>>37306203
More core/back training, less curls you dope. Part of it will always be the size of your frame but correct training can mediate your shitty genetics.
>>
>>37306289
And eat more
>>
>>37306203
Lats, back, and core helped my hourglass
>>
>>37306203
Sauce :ยง
>>
>>37306203
HOLY FUCK BREHS
>>
>>37306289
Thanks, would flyes help as well?

TFW one of my female friends is a fucking land whale and refuses to lose weight. I've tried taking her to the gym and making a meal plan for her but she always complains and makes excuses. TFW she doesn't even want to climb stairs to classes and complains
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x1136
>>37306348
Yeah I do incline dumbbell flies and cable files , make sure to not use your shoulders while doing that I was stupid and didn't realize what I was doing when I started lifting. They always make excuses she said it's not possible to eat less meat and she is going to become a vegetarian to lose weight. She also told me it's impossible to work out with tits that big she's full of excuses but she's a good fuck
>>
>>37306348
>tfw I wish I had a fit friend to guide me and help with a meal plan
>>
>>37306314
>>37306303
Bonus: she's 18
>>
>>37306961
name?
>>
>>37306961
Yea, nice. But is there more?
>>
>>37306348
the whale die on the side of the beach
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.