[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know of any solid fitness plans for me and my gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
You guys know of any solid fitness plans for me and my gf?

I'm not talking about workout routines that require two people like pic related.

I had to move away from school but i live close enough to see her often, but not often enough to hit the gym every day

Every time i google this i never get anything good.

Any ideas? If you've heard of a preexisting one that'd be cool, but if you have thoughts of your own that'd be very welcome also.

We are just both trying to get in better shape and doing something similar would keep us motivated and probably be good for our relationship.

Thanks bros
>>
Literally SS.

She just uses a lower weight, probably.
>>
>>37286501
I workout with my sister. We normally do 2 compounds together, 2 accessories and then seperate isolations depending on goals.

If you are both starting out, any beginner program is applicable to you both.
>>
>>37286501

read the bloody stikky u twat
>>
>>37286535
I have. There's nothing in there about a couple fitness program they can do that makes her feminine body better in all the right places and does the same for me.
>>
>>37286526
That whole thing seems more male-orientated though. Do you have any ideas for modifying it to do more for a guy and more for a girl?
>>
>>37286557
Yes there is. It's in the section about girls bodies not running on unicorn farts.
>>
>>37286588
so what are you just saying she should do the female orientated play in there and i should do the male?
>>
>>37286557
>>37286577
God, are you a mom? Do both the fucking sticky.
>>
>>37286610
What I'm saying is you should read it because it says in no uncertain terms that there is no female oriented and then different male oriented. It is one size fits all.
>>
>>37286577
Nope. It's gender neural.

Don't support the bullshit 2.5 lb pink dumbell toning for girls trap
>>
File: PjF5O.jpg (41 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
PjF5O.jpg
41 KB, 482x482
>>37286501
Just remember if you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have an upper ,you have the you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it's easier to build. So if you have the lower body, and you don't have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body. You HAVE, the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up– the legs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top.
>>
>>37286527
Do you give her the benis afterwards?
>>
File: Psychotic_pepe.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
Psychotic_pepe.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>37286501
>gf
LEEEEEEEAVE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 618x564
>>37286501
Here's a link for you OP
Http://www.REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.org
>>
>>37286992
Why am I a normie? because i have a gf?
>>
FUCK OFF /R9K/ THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME
>>
GET YOUR NORMIE OFF MY CAMPUS

>>
>>37286501
Notice how the /DARK HAIR/ guy gets the blonde? How can you compete with these alphas?
>>
>>37286501
If I saw you doing a tandem workout like that at my gym I'd knock you the fuck out
>>
>>37287108
haha no you wouldn't you pussy faggot
>>
>>37287108
1. I fucking dismissed those exercises in my post dipshit. I used the pic for fucking #eyecandy

2. You'd be so fucing jealous because I'd be doing a sexy work with my sexy gf. So fuck off

3. Come at me bro. Been doing MMA for 7 years. plus id have extra testosterone since being around my gf. Probably would even have a boner, and id fuck you up.

4. Go fuck yourself edgelord.
>>
>>37287057
yeah but his bitch aint really got no ass or kitties
>>
>>37286501
Jfc /fit/ has degenerated into memespamming retards who dont even read OP til the end these days

Read the sticky; there are no 'male' or 'female' workouts. Just do Stonglifts or Starting Strength. You'll do a heavier weight than she does, that's the only difference. She isn't going to get bulky without a lot of effort and diet management
>>
>>37287365
thank you bro
>>
File: oohlahlah.jpg (6 KB, 188x190) Image search: [Google]
oohlahlah.jpg
6 KB, 188x190
>>37287161
>lying on the internet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.