[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to build muscle definition in arms? Most pref biceps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Best way to build muscle definition in arms? Most pref biceps and triceps. I don't really care if I can bench 99999 pounds as long as I look like I can.
>>
>>37286422

Farmer's walks
>>
whatever you do, don't train biceps and triceps
>>
>>37286422
I don't isolate arms and they are sitting at around 15" right now (5'10"). Although I want that popping horse shoe action.
>>
8 hour arm day + 16 protein shakes. Whatever it takes.
>>
>>37286429
Great for forearms

Honestly OP focus on strength gains and muscle gains will follow
>>
>>37286461
Isolate them then?

I'm not really getting what you're struggling with
>>
>>37286478
What exercise for the horse shoe though?
>>
>>37286422

Buy a fat gripz or just trap a handtowel around the dumbell to make it harder to grip.

Have a dedicated arm day once a week.
>>
>>37286465
this is true, op focus on bench and ohp and something for foreams(farmers walk, diddlies). add in some isolation from there if you like
>>
>>37286422
Hammer curls
Normal curls
Hammer curls
Weighted chins
Hammer curl
Weighted dips
Hammer curlz
Skullcrushers
Hamma cerlz
Bench and THE PRESS
Hemmer carlz
>>
OP here, thanks for all the feedback guys. Will definitely look into all of this info. Another question though, is there any exercise to target love handles? I have been trying to lose weight for the past few months now, and I'm down 30 pounds, and I'm getting to the point that my stomach isn't that big anymore, but I am still unhappy with my appearance because of these love handles. Can anyone help me?
>>
>>37286563
>Can anyone help me?
Look into density of alpha / beta - 2 fat receptors. It will lead you down a path of insulin manipulation and ketosis, fasted cardio and Yohimbine.

Read, learn and apply.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.