[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>General consensus is to get to your natty limit before using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image-1534188234.jpg (386 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
image-1534188234.jpg
386 KB, 800x451
>General consensus is to get to your natty limit before using gear
>Despite losing all your gains over this limit when you stop gear
>Therefore the only worthwhile use for gear is to take it before natty limit to speed up the process
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37285846
There is no right or wrong, just do what you want to do
>>
>>37285883
There is always a right and wrong anon
>>
>>37285846
just fuck that endocrine system up Senpai
>>
>>37285917
never gonna make it brah
>>
>>37285895
You're right. But that's wrong.
>>
>>37285943

says the cunt who wants to fuck his health up
>>
>>37285917

is it really that bad? (not OP but want to do the same thing with a RPN havoc cycle)
>>
>>37285960
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Should i buy the roids from gnc?
>>
>>37285846
So is test best roid?
>>
>>37285989
Its the base for all cycles
>>
>>37285999
trips speak the truth
>>
>>37285846

You dont lose all your gains. Especially with PCT you keep some. Maybe after like 10-20 years you will lose all your gains but as long as you keep working out, a lot of the gains stay
>>
File: 71NIDRlUFhL._SY355_.jpg (16 KB, 193x355) Image search: [Google]
71NIDRlUFhL._SY355_.jpg
16 KB, 193x355
there is no right or wrong, except when you permanently emit deer estrous and appear as though your intestines are trying to escape through your navel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.