[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question Will eating a girl's pussy affect gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Cute_Cat.jpg (54 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Cat.jpg
54 KB, 540x540
Serious question

Will eating a girl's pussy affect gains in a positive or negative way? Does the pussy fluid contain estrogen or any other hormones?

pic unrelated
>>
Bump for interest
>>
no lol
>>
sage for OPs shitpost thread
>>
yeah bro of course, you are what you eat, you know? hahaha bro eating pussy is like gay as fuck lmao romans considered anal sex more straight than someone who went down on a girl. like that's where other dudes put theirs dicks rofl don't put your mouth there unless you want 20 different kinds of chad spunk on your tongue lol. srsly though bro eating pussy makes you a pussy like cmon bro it's common sense haha. eat muscle = gain muscle, eat pussy = become pussy. it's fuckin queer bro don't do it senpai
>>
>>37281532

fuck off tard, its a serious question
>>
>>37281442
The precious calories you're wasting with this dumb ass question is wasting more gains than any amount of pussy that you probably arn't even eating in the first place.
>>
>>37281442

If the chick is a slag you'll get lung/throat/tongue cancer from her HPV.
>>
>>37281442
Yes. That's why most everyone here suck dick instead, to get their gymbro's testosterone filled protein.
>>
>>37281545
ok fine faggot, the gains you can get are
>AIDS
>herpes
>claumidia

Go dive right in OP.
>>
>>37281442
Pussy is meat. Meat is protein. Protein is gains.
>>
>>37281544
Same
>>
>>37281545

you are calling him a tard? This is a stupid fucking question.
>>
>>37281442

It will pretty much guarantee she will let you put your penis in her vagina, which of course as we all know is the whole point to any of this shit.
>>
>>37281442
Leave the pussy eating to the lesbians. Real men do not eat pussy. It's a services act done by submissives.
>>
>>37281442
Serious answer, there's nothing chemically that'll effect your gains from eating pussy hormones wise. Calorie wise pussy juice is negligible in the calorie department, it's pretty much nothing but water and a very small amount of protein which provides the lubricating effect. So think of it like a fountain of very diluted free gains
>>
>>37281442
Oral consumption of hormones does fuckall. They get destroyed in your stomach.
>>
File: 717.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>37281544
I saw that screencap too
>>
/fit/ eating pussy nice jokes mate
>>
>>37282663
that's not screencrap bro that's 100% original thought right there from me. just tryna help a bro out y'know?
>>
>>37282253
that's the gayest thing Ive ever heard and I frequent trap threads
>>
>>37282810
>traps
>gay
>>
>>37281442
pic pretty related, anon
>>
>>37281545
I swear to god this board is almost turning into /b/
>>
>>37281545
no faggot

all the shit down there is already dead

the usefull organic shit is on ovaries

pussy is just for trash (urine or niggers)
>>
>>37281442
I read somewhere that the enzymes ingested while going down on a girl is a viable protein source. Also, I don't think the hormonal aspect is something to worry about. Unless she is on the pill and you're ingesting her urine.
>>
>>37281442
only betas eat pussy

requesting infograph about Roman society and views on pussy eating
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.