[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Eggs-2.jpg (324 KB, 940x622) Image search: [Google]
Eggs-2.jpg
324 KB, 940x622
Should I be eating these fuckers at all if I'm just trying to lose weight/get heart healthy? not really getting swole, just losing excess fat.

just 1 of these has 56% of daily cholesterol
>>
>>37279292
There are barely any calories in eggs dummy. Go fucking nuts. I eat 6 eggs a day and have no problems with cholesterol.
>>
>>37279305
this.

I'm actually more in the 8 a day range (including yolk, I eat 6 dozens a week) and I have an athlete's bloodwork according to doc. I just posted this in another thread, actually
>>
>>37279305
I'm only eating 2 per breakfast, but I had pretty severe HBP a few years ago. Is the shit in eggs healthy cholesterol?
>>
Cholesterol is a meme
Eggs are great for cutting or bulking cause the help you get protein while still keeping calorie intake low
I eat two scrambled in the morning along with some fruit and hand made lemon water, vitamin c does wonders for the skin brah
>>
I don't mind the yolk usually, except when hard boiled. Am I loosing anything if I just eat the whites?
>>
Eggs are freaking awesome. Beat damn way to eat a sub-500 kcal breakfast IMO.

>>37280170
Vitamins and whatnot actually. Unless you have diabetes it should actually be fine for you to eat the yolks too.
>>
>>37279292
Eat egg whites, slightly less protein, less calories, way less cholesterol.

You can eat more for less calories and higher protein.
>>
>>37279292
Your body produces more cholesterol than you will eat in any given day, and dietary cholesterol has almost no impact on endogenous production unless you're sensitive to it.
>>
>>37279351
>thinking the eggs cause HBP and not the fast food you eat everyday
>>
>>37280470
It just tastes pretty yucky in comparison to the white.

I don't mind it when it's all scrambled and together, but to just eat the white all by itself in the hardboiled egg is nasty.
>>
>>37279351
You are a fucking retard man
Dietary cholesterol scares were disproven years ago
>2016
>Still using the FDA's RDA to define your diet

NOT GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>37279292
There's nothing heart healthy about them. If you're not already heart healthy I would avoid eating them entirely until you get to that point. They have some sphingomyelin and phospholipids which could help improve HDL function, but it would be better getting those from something like fish and soy. The more lax guidelines I've seen allow for 1/day as neutral. Eating half a dozen a day is nuts when there is no data on long term health outcomes of people who do this and short term stuff (impaired postprandial chylomicron clearance, liver cholesterol accumulation and inflammation) showing it's bad that no routine blood panel checks for.
>>
>>37279292
I eat 5 eggs every day and I'm fine. Eggs being unhealthy is a meme.
>>
I have eight eggs and some bacon fried in butter for breakfast for breakfast all the time. Stupid ""scientists"" don't know what they're talking about!!!!
>>
>>37279320
> 6 Dozens

You should try more brain food Mongo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.