[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of manboobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've had weight issues all my life. I've tried different diets and exercises but never got the willpower to maintain them more than two months.

Now, I'm 32 and my weight is about 250 pounds and on top of getting worried about my health (when I was younger it didn't seem a like a big issue to me), I just got a new gf and realized I have more boobs than her.

That thought is really motivating and I now realize how much of an idiot I was during all these years. This time is the good one, I'm gonna lose that extra weight and stay healthy for good.

There's something that's bothering me though: during my past tentatives, I noticed my manboobs never really diminished. I've read a little about it on the web and found a few exercises that should help but I'd like to read your take on this.

What's the most effective way of getting rid of manboobs? Will I need any specific training material? Money isn't an issue but I would really like to avoid surgery (which is pretty much the only thing my doctor recommended me).
>>
>>37274532
Depends how bad it is.
>>
Depends if it's gyno or just fat. If the latter you can lose them by lowering calories etc , if the former, google it. Some cases can only be fixed by surgery.
>>
>>37274532
Read the sticky.
Eat at a deficit
Do your cardio.
It's that fucking easy.
>>
>>37274532
About twice >>37276027 in the first pic.
>>37274564
It's fat but my body doesn't eliminate it easily (I have the same problem in the neck area but it doesn't bother me that much). I assumed there would be exercice that would help losing fat in that particular area.
>>37274587
I did read the sticky and I plan to do all the rest but I already did in the past and it almost didn't diminished even though I lost about 60 pounds at some point.
>>
>>37276627
>About twice >>37276027 → in the first pic.
Meant for >>37274555 of course
>>
If you have rough tissue directly underneath it nipples it's gyno, otherwise your body just stores more fat on your chest area genetically. In any case you gotta lose weight and not think too much about it
>>
>>37276720
No rough tissue, I even asked my doctor to be sure.
>>
>>37276627
nobodys body eliminates fat easily, just cut down until you're in the lower range of what the BMI chart says is a "healthy BMI range" for your height, and it'll go away.

Things start to happen REALLY quickly once you dip below ~15-20% bodyfat, above that, fairly little happens. Once you get that low, every additional kilogram of weight you shed makes a HUGE difference in looks. moobs go away, muscles on arms and legs come out, veins start to pop out, striations start to show, etc.
>>
>>37278153
Sounds like I just need to be patient then. I really hope it'll go away.

Thanks everyone for your answers.
>>
>>37274532
Lose the fat. Do push-ups and other chest exercises. Read the sticky
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.