[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>front squat 3x5 190lbs >Get psyched out by 265lbs 1x5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: amazingposition.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
amazingposition.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1333
>front squat 3x5 190lbs
>Get psyched out by 265lbs 1x5 deadlift

wtf is wrong with me. Its always my deadlift that fucks me over like this.
>>
what
>>
>>37272691
what do you mean you're psyched out, like you're afraid to do the exercise or you fail/physically can't do it?

learn how to convey your point x F
>>
>>37272691
Form I'm pretty sure, 2bh ohana.
>>
>>37272712
>like you're afraid to do the exercise
this
>>
>>37272759
oh yeah i know what you mean i take like 5 minute rests on squats because there's like a mental block stopping me from just going
>>
>>37272801
you mean 5 min breaks between squats?
>>
>>37272831
i mean like i'll do a set and then just wander around cause i don't wanna do the next one. i do the same with pullups and bench, i think it's because when i go heavy i'm afraid of failing and not doing it means i don't fail
>>
>>37272846
same

but io dont have that issue anymroe with squats and bench etc

deadlifts own me though. i couldnt do the first rep, i was worried id fuck up or something, idk
>>
>>37272872
yeah somtimes i can just psyche myself up but i need to learn how to replicate that feeling when you're mid set and you breathe in and your heart starts going and you can power the rest out
>>
>>37272691
she better be able to leg press 200 pounds of pure muscle as i pound her pussy screaming for me to get off
>>
>>37272691
are there anymore photos of this chick?
>>
>>37272955
kek i didn't get this at first
>>
>>37272955
delayed kekery
>>
Seriously though, for my deadlifts I get super nervous for my first rep but after that it's completely fine. Why is this?
>>
>>37272691
thats a shitty front squat
>>
>>37272872
Lower the weight by 10 lbs? Retard
>>
>>37272691
>That puffy vulva
I want to smash my face on her a few times
>>
>>37272691
Git gud and start doing backsquats you pleb
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.