[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/izens, Can you guys rate the gainz potential of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hello /fit/izens,

Can you guys rate the gainz potential of my staple lunch/dinner?

It consists of:
>1 cup seasoned 93/7 ground beef
>about 1/3 cup (uncooked) jasmine rice
>roughly 1.5 cups of sargento sharp cheddar
>few squirts of Frank's red hot

This is something I routinely eat about twice a day
>>
Why wouldn't you cook the rice?
>>
>3 cups of cheese a day
>>
File: aahyde.jpg (50 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
aahyde.jpg
50 KB, 561x960
>1.5 cups of shredded plastic
>uncooked rice
>>
>>37270572
It is cooked lad.
I normally cook about 2 cups at a time which is enough for 3 servings.

Also;
>*2/3 cup of uncooked rice*
>>
>>37270572
>>37270584
Obviously he meant it's 1/3 cup uncooked, before he cooked it

Jesus you people are retarded. Have you never measured foods for cooking/tracking?
>>
>>37270594
no I don't have to I'm not a manlet
>>
>>37270606
>i've never had to cook food, I'm not short
That makes no sense m8
>>
>>37270630
just measure it by eye man, you don't have to worry about exact measurements unless you're a turbo manlet under 6ft desu
>>
>>37270561
Enjoy your fucked up arteries and butthole cancer.
>>
>>37270650
Hahahaha

Good luck cooking anything even mildly complicated
>>
>>37270667
>>/ck/
>>
>>37270672
>thinks making your own food is something to look down upon

I'm done feeding the troll
>>
>>37270561

Why not add some beans, corn, and tomatoes for a lovely chili? Aside from the lack of veggies and cheese overkill, your meal will definitely give you some sweet gains. Dat protein content.
>>
>>37270561
Cut down on the cheese (1/8th-1/4th cup each bowl), and add more Red Hot. That's a pretty good meal. If you have it twice a day I hope you have a salad and fiber for the other meal. You need more nutrients than that in a day.
>>
>>37270785
Beans would be nice, thanks senpai
>>
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>37270561
That is a fuck ton of cheese, but fuck it. I love cheese.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.