[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most convenient/easy to cook quality protein sources (not counting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457092328343.jpg (245 KB, 1037x1382) Image search: [Google]
1457092328343.jpg
245 KB, 1037x1382
most convenient/easy to cook quality protein sources (not counting protein supplements/protein snacks)?

I've been eating a lot of ground turkey lately, what are your favorites?
>>
>>37270537
Shrimp if you can afford it.

Defrost, peel, saute with garlic and seasoning, a lil olive oil and you're golden.
>>
>chicken breast
>salsa/tomato sauce/spaghetti sauce/chili/whatever the fuck you want
>veggies
>slowcooker

Calculate all the macros going in and divide it up equally into however many meals you want
>>
File: tumblr_nooaxd1zHA1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nooaxd1zHA1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>37270537
PIZZA
>>
>Boiled egg
Put that shit in the microwave and then eat it/put it in the fridge and eat later

>tuna
straight from the can, add lemon pepper if you dont like the taste

>quark
just eat it plain for container

im lazy
>>
Lentils. Dice up some onion, cook until translucent, add chicken stock, add spices and other stuff (I usually put some Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar for flavor,) once stock is boiling add lentils, wait 10 minutes, eat.

Or if you're even lazier, stock, spices, boil, lentils, wait, eat.

Also cottage cheese is amazing.

Peanut butter - not the best, but cheap and easy.

And this might just be me but they sell about a pound of frozen mussel meat at my local supermarket. It's precooked so I just defrost them and eat them right out of the bag. Once I've reached near the end of the bag and the texture starts to get to me I just think "Mussels for muscles!" and plow through the rest of them.
>>
>>37270537
Who is this semen demon??????????
>>
>>37270537
if you have a grill? steak is the best.
>>
>>37270675
It's hard to find a grill who can cook a steak decently. Cooking a steak is like art, you've really got to give it your attention. Grills don't focus on one thing well, their instinct is to spread their attention so the babby doesn't wander off a cliff, so they do better with recipes that work just by following directions.
>>
>>37270565

Ottermode no chest ma fuckas

Arnold would be disappointed.
>>
>>37270669
Jenna Hopkins
>>
>>37271277
meh. i get the joke, but seriously

throw meat on grill, walk away, do whatever for about 3 minutes
turn steak over, let cook for about 1 minute
done.

it isn't a fucking science, anymore than setting an oven timer.

pros:
>meat tastes better cooked over flame
>cleanup: scraping grill for 3 seconds
>house/apt doesn't smell
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.