[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care about impressing women anymore, /fit/. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 370x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 370x532
I don't care about impressing women anymore, /fit/. Just dudes. And I'm not even gay which is the shitty part. Can any other brahs relate?
>>
>>37269313
Nope.
>>
Impressing women isn't even something to brag about. My gf thinks my ability to hold her like this is a feat of strength.
>>
>>37269419
Well to lift a 300 pound fatty kinda requires strength
>>
>>37269419
If your GF left you for a chad would you kill yourself my man?
>>
>>37269469
Underrated kek
>>
>>37269474

No, I'd find a new gf, probably within a week.
>>
>>37269313

I remember how thirst I was when I was fat. Always wanting the pussy. Now that I slimmed down and lift, I'm not attracted to anyone, I don't have a desire to fuck even.
>>
>>37269313

the more fit you get, the more you realize that women are nothing special

you put them on a pedestal because you didnt know the truth.
>>
>>37269664
Fucking cuck. This is why Chad is winning.
>>
>>37269664
Low test brah

Although sometimes I feel the same. It's more that I don't feel like putting forth the minuscule effort to not be an asshole long enough to get laid
>>
>>37269313
Before lifting I just wanted to get fit so I can bang lots of average lookin girls.

Now my standards have increased. I [unrealistically] expect a fit girl. I want to impress fit girls, but I don't care what average looking girls think of me anymore.
>>
>>37269689

Chad isn't WINNING, he has already WON. He won the mement he was born when the delivery nurse saw his FACE HEIGHT and FRAME. Fucking gymcel.
>>
>>37269689
>>37269694

I get hit on frequently by women, especially when I'm out for a run. It's flattering, but I just don't pursue anything.

I think I'm jaded because the women who wolf whistle or make comments were the exact women who would never have given me the time of day when I was a fat fuck and rightfully so, you shouldn't be attracted to fat. But still the memories of being invisible to everyone still persists.

Maybe one day soon it will change, for now I'm just happy to be who I am now as opposed to who I was.
>>
>>37269765

yep

you never forget being ignored
>>
>>37269765
That's how I feel. Now that my body is somewhat respectable and I work an attractive job (firefighter), I notice I get a lot more attention. And I love having sex. Don't get me wrong. But I'm definitely not the man I thought I'd be when I was a fat little bitch waiting for this day. It's just not that high up on my list of desires
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.