[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exercise plan something something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pita-pit-gym-600-91035.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pita-pit-gym-600-91035.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Tomorrow i'm heading to the gym for the first time w/ my friend. I don't want to look like a complete moron so can anyone recommend me a good exercise plan for start? I'd like to lose weight but get some muscles too in the process if possible.
>>
>>37263110
OP, you still on? I got a program for you, but you up for a quick private discussion?
>>
>>37263151
Sure
>>
>>37263185
cool. dumping an excel file of a workout I made, for the training you plan to do. hold up, nigga
>>
>>37263185

alright. here's the link for it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8uoqmixu2drds0/workout%20summary.xlsx?dl=0

just remember to increase your weights by 2.5 kg after every set of the exercise. This workout can be reused for as long as you wish.
>>
>>37263185

forgot to mention, though. If you're actually planning to go through with this workout, and take it seriously, complete at least one form of cardio before every workout.

I guess that'll be it, for now.

May the gains be with you, OP. Anon signing out
>>
File: 1387670317488.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1387670317488.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
Read the sticky ya mong
>>
>>37263294

>falling for the "read the sticky" meme
overdose on vitamin gummy treats you nigger
>>
>>37263238
>>37263260
>>37263281
based anon heling a breh out
>>
>>37263281
Thaks man. I hope i will succeed in this :).
>>
>>37263318
What's wrong with the sticky?
>>
>>37263281

>cardio before workout

r u srs

that will exhaust the fuck out of u and prevent u from working out to your full potential

cardio post-workout allows for max effort and turns you into a calorie-burning wildfire

OP you can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, but you can lose fat and gain strength at the same time. central nervous system noob gains have your back. but to gain muscle you have to eat more than you burn, and to lose fat you have to eat less than you burn. simple as. do keep protein intake high either way--amino acids will be necessary to either maintain muscle (if you're trying to lose fat) or build it.
>>
>>37263377
>r u srs

I bet you stretch before workouts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.