[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >squatting LMAO2PLATE!!1 >tall jacked guy takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nya7eg5f7r1uvq3s5o1_400.png (22 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nya7eg5f7r1uvq3s5o1_400.png
22 KB, 304x288
>be me
>squatting LMAO2PLATE!!1
>tall jacked guy takes the rack next to me
>loads up 2 plates
>"huh, that guy is huge and he's only squatting 2plate? maybe it's just warming up? or maybe he doesn't train legs? either way i'm pretty proud that i'm working with the same weight as a guy like this, my progress must be coming along really w--"
>he proceeds to ohp it
>>
>>37254785
>OHP in the squat rack
>>
>finally hit 3 plate deadlift
>some guy loads up 3 plates next to me and starts squatting it
>>
>>37254810
Fuck off, weightlifters do it too.
>>
>>37254837
recently hit 2pl8 squat. feels fucking good when i see someone struggling with a sub 2pl8 deadlift and i do my squats nice and easily
>>
>deadlifting
>pt comes up to me
"dont look down anon, you have to look up when you deadlift
>y-you too...
>>
>>37254914
He's kind of right, don't look upwards, that's only a useful cue for squats, but look slightly ahead definitely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6h5MFhUDGw
>>
>>37254958
yeah I do it like that I guess. I look a little bit more towards the floor on the pull.
he was telling me to start the lift by looking up at the wall in front of me
>>
>finally hit 4 plate deadlift
>CHAD is at HOME eating CHEESY CRUST PIZZA
>>
File: problematic pizza.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
problematic pizza.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>finally hit 3plate squat
>some guy on the bench is repping 3plate
>that guy was me
>>
Is 2 plates actually a thing with squats? I thought pretty much any grown adult male could do that. Much bigger deal with bench, but squats? Come on.
>>
>>37255508
most males can start at bodyweight for five reps i'd say
>>
>>37254878
jesus you fucking dyel manlets, when will you learn? I look at your 2plates and add another 4 and squat that for reps.
>>
>>37255525
lmao I fucking started at 7 plate you DYEL
>>
>>37255530
wanna test me, manlet?
>>
>>37255515
Let's say the average male is 185lbs. You honestly think a brand new fitness person is able to squat that weight to depth for five reps?

Sure lol
>>
>>37254988
He probably means you were missing lat tension, that's usually what is means when people give you that cue and don't know how to properly explain what they want you to do.
>>
>>37255556
>average male
>185lbs

america everybody
>>
>>37255515
do you wear sandals for lifting in?
>>
>>37255659
>2016
>Living in a country of twinks
>>
>>37255649
Lol, you think the average pt knows about lat tension in a deadlift?

He probably meant that he was a huge faggot that doesn't know shit about fuck and is dying to go choke some giant cocks in the sauna. That's what it usually means people give you that cue.
>>
>>37255659
>Found the tiny Chinese guy barely
>>
>>37254785
Haha that was me anon. Don't feel bad. I'm on the juice and I've been training 5 years.
>>
>>37255659
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Average+human+weight

Idiot. Stop being Asian/beta.
>>
>>37255508

I can bench 2 plates.

I CAN'T squat 2 plates.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.