[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is my body /fit/? >20/F 5'5 >obese family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463468239874.jpg (201 KB, 1005x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463468239874.jpg
201 KB, 1005x1280
How fucked is my body /fit/?

>20/F 5'5
>obese family
>raised me on horrible food
>soda, sweets, processed foods, fast food and take out twice a week
>unable to remember a time where I wasn't overweight
>believed in HAES for a bit
>meet /fit/bros on discord
>they reach me about fitness, health and nutrition
>start browsing /fit/ regularly
>realize fat acceptance is mentally ill obese people justifying destroying their bodies
>feel disgusted with self
>start to diet and adjust lifestyle
>go to gym five days a week
>cardio feels amazing
>lifting feels amazing
>sense of pride and accomplishment
>have lost 60lbs(31kg) in the past six months
>family starts to notice
>buys my favorite sweets
>puts them in my car
>in my room
>tries to guilt me into eating more food
>tells me I'm wasteful and ungrateful
>tells me a real man won't love me when I'm "skin and bones"
>tells me my skin will sag and it's better to be fat than to have saggy skin
>will not stop until im at a healthy weight

I'm happy with the progress I've made so far. But how fucked am I body wise? Can I still get a 10/10 body after being obese for a majority of my life? Any loose skin advice from former fatties?

Also former fatty thread.
>>
Fuck your family.

Continue your diet and exercise and maintain your steady progress. Forget loose skin and yes you can get a decent body after being obese.
>>
>>37252652

How big were you at your biggest and how big are you now?

How long have you been dieting and exercising?

Depending on the first question you might have loose skin issues but surgery is always an option.

Also post pics of before and after, some people are better off than others despite the transition.
>>
>>37252652
is that from huge quest??
>>
>>37252652
you can get a 10/10 body but it would be hard, and depending on loose skin you may require plastic surgery for that

but first, you need to gtfo from that house
>>
File: 1463465037111.jpg (109 KB, 802x997) Image search: [Google]
1463465037111.jpg
109 KB, 802x997
>>37252723
I do not have any progress pictures. I have avoided taking pictures of any part of myself for a long time.

My highest weight was 320.
My current weight is 260.
I've been dieting and exercising for a little over six months.

>>37252728
I believe so.
>>
>>37252768

Sounds like you're making solid progress, track your calories, keep your nutrition on point and don't stop training.

I agree with >>37252760 though you need to get out of that toxic environment. One day, they'll use their envy of your progress to ask you for help instead of attempting to undo you.
>>
Finally back into the swing of things, ex wife helped me get really fat. 215 lbs trying to get to 150 and fit, how long will this take to get attractive?
>>
>>37252652
You'll probably have loose skin. But it doesn't matter at this stage. Just keep grinding till you get to the stage where you need to do something about it.
>>
Depends, stretched skin heals overtime and doesn't form that quickly if you lose weight at a reasonable pace, 30kg in 6 months is pretty reasonable

For the rest if you get some muscle tissue you can mitigate how 'lose' your skin is by filling it up with muscle a bit, u R a grill tho so not sure if that is a legit solution for that

Also family of obese, I started losing weight first, parents followed, the only hurdle I had to deal with logically was a bucketload of mom logic, they had their minds set on losing weight with me but they just weren't knowledgeable

I sort of decided to lead the way and lose weight and answer questions if they came up with them

They're still a bit overweight now a days but nowhere near obese and besides they're like nearing 60 now
>>
>>37252652
post pictures
>>
>>37252652
>lots of water
>lots of lotion
>lots of luck
>>
>>37252652
Op what diets did you follow and what exercises did you do?
>>
File: 1463317708712.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1463317708712.gif
2 MB, 400x310
fuck your family.
>>
It's pretty crazy how a lot of family members don't want their loved ones to succeed. They wanna keep them down to their level. Or you changing is making them see the error in their ways, and that makes them feel inadequate.
>>
>>37252768
Nice progress OP!
>>
give up hope and die early

Lately it seems like the more I read on space the more I think death is okay and not so much the end, and if it is then at least time will go by quickly
>>
>>37253742
>fuck your family.

that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.