[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am i able to drink 2 liter of coke everyday and still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
How am i able to drink 2 liter of coke everyday and still have visible abs, yet some of you eat one piece of chocolate and become 25%bf. Not gloating just want to know the science
>>
Biggest reason is obviously calories in/calories out, and starting point. But there is a little genetics to it probably. My friend is a tad heavier than me and weaker than me, and the same height, yet when he flexes he's got a six pack, but I got gut hanging of me.
>>
^how does that happen? if he weighs more at same height, is weaker.has abs
?WOT
>>
It's the combination of the phosphoric acid combining with the starches in your PIZZA that allow your body to avoid caloric overload CHAD
>>
>>37247198
Because you burn the excess calories
>>
>>37247240
not sure if srs.
>>
do people w/ 'faster' metabolisms. really burn through more. or does it just not asorb all the food? or both because i used to be seditary as fuq and not many of my cals and still be skinny af.
>>
File: udo.jpg (24 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
udo.jpg
24 KB, 598x336
>>37247198
Because you want to become transgender.

>boom
>>
>>37247274
trumoofam
>>
File: 1461926201408.jpg (34 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1461926201408.jpg
34 KB, 336x335
>>37247198
>abs
>>
>>37247239
He's only heavier by five pounds, and were both overweight by a little. I know he's not stronger than me because he literally doesn't even lift. He does play hockey in some adult league a couple times a month, and has his whole life. He just said it was genetics, fat distribution can vary from person to person and all. hockey probably gives him a strong core though.
>>
>>37247198
Wtf is this for question and thread
Cancer confirmed
Coca cola is full sugar you retard
A normal human being as yo see that that shit is full pf bad shit m9
>not even quiting soda
>not making it confirmed
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>37247198
>visible abs
>>
>>37247309
nqr im informing myself. educate thy self before thy rekt themselves
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.