[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I've been dating a girl from work a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1463765056820.jpg (57 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1463765056820.jpg
57 KB, 360x450
Hey /fit/, I've been dating a girl from work a couple of months ago. But I got pretty sick, vomited after every meal and once got very humiliated in front of her by my boss...Couldn't do shit. Anyway, eventually she told me we should just remain friends. I'm still heartbroken as fuck because she was really special and I worked really hard to get her. Now, after all this time we still message each other all the time during work, but I lost around 25 lbs, I got fucked up psychologically and fell in depression for some time. I'm finally better with my health right now and I'm planning on getting back into serious lifting. How do I play it out now, I really want her to be back? Do I cool off and use minimal contact until one day I'm back in shape and go see her? (we work in different places but still coworkers). That was my plan for now...What do you guys think? Please just constructive responses, I'm broken as fuck right now...
>>
>>37243402
bump
>>
>>37243402
another bump...
>>
>>37243402
She's not worth it. Stop being such a cuck and move on
>>
>>37243496
I'm doing all those things for myself, but I can't let her go without trying another time
>>
>>37243402
last bump...come on mates
>>
>>37243402
The only chance of you ever getting her back is if you stop caring about getting her back. Now stop being a faggot and lift
>>
>>37243402
Yes. Ignore her and focus on getting some sweet gains, then after a few months or so, talk to her again. After seeing your ripped physique, she'll want your cock
>>
>while you are busy hitting the gym HARD, Chad is railing your oneitis
>>
>>37243603
>>37243639
thanks mates, what else can i do?
>>
>>37243649
>He still has a oneitis

Confirmed for never making it anyways.
>>
>>37243603
Yeah OP, stop being a faggot and lift.
>>
>>37243402
Pretend to be gay, sue your boss, buy a Russian wife
>>
>>37243659
get a new haircut, upgrade your clothes, get a tan,etc... Improve your general appearance
>>
>>37243639

pretty much this. work on yourself and get fit. she will eventually see you again and say wow why did I let this guy go. then she will be puddy in your hands.

you actually got to work on yourself or its not doing to do shit.
>>
>>37243659
Keep training lad, you just keep training.
>>
thanks a lot mates, just the stuff I needed to hear...I'm already upgrading my clothes and other stuff
>>
>>37243950
/r/theredpill

enjoy your newfound period of uncontrollable rage and frustration
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.