[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qtddtot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1463652629065.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463652629065.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
General questions thread

If i train AxBxAxA, can i take yohimbine on off days with Cardio? Or do i have to take it everyday?
>>
How do I stop being so wobbly when doing OHP?
>>
>>37240564
Tighten your glutes.
>>
>>37240564
Keep ur ass tight as Hard as u can
>>
>>37240619
>>37240622
Thanks lads
>>
>>37240698
Not only glutes but abs too.
>>
I have weak as shit quads and stronger glutes and hams. This imbalance has caused tendonitis. When I squat I notice I don't really use my quads properly, since they're too weak and knees hurt. What do? Isolate quads for a bit until its even? Or squat and push through pain
>>
I just injured my lowerback on deadlifts. I tried 185 lbs and felt some pain, I stopped and now it hurts. I can walk but the pain its there. I took some meds and now I'm resting. What can I do? How do I know if I'm fucked up or its just the muscle? I was planning to start a cut but now I don't know what to do.
>>
>>37240193
This is borderline /ck/ but /fit/ are the experts on oats.

I'm planning to use this guy's methods to cook my oats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtf6k03m88

As per the method, I'll be storing some oats in storage jars overnight.

Does /fit/ have any recommendations for what types of jars I should buy? I'm giving Barnett's a visit later today.
>>
>>37240619
>>37240622
>>37240761
Not OP but I've been struggling with this too. Thanks.
>>
Where do u get ur steroids or test or whatever? Illegally? Are they expensive? And do u gotta inject it yourself or are there some good edible ones?
>>
>>37240193
>can i take yohimbine on off days with Cardio?
You can. But I hope you realize that it's a pointless supplement unless you're already pretty lean.

>>37240810
If it actualyl is tendonitis, then that's NEVER something you just push through. The tendon hurts because it's being irritated - if you keep on doing it it's just going to get worse and worse.

What makes you think it's due to a quad weakness and where do you have tendonitis?

>>37240818
90% of all back injuries/pains heal on their own. Just remain as active as you can while avoiding the things that seem to provoke the pain. When you do go back to deadlifting, revisit your form - Often when people tweak their low back it's because they don't know how to hip-hinge.
>>
>>37240818
Anyone?
>>
>>37241009
Patellar tendonitis. Have big fat ass and basically zero quads after around 2 years lifting
>>
>>37241009
I don't mind the pain, I can walk and all. I'm just worried about a hernia or something. When should I go back to the gym? My next day is on sunday, but I'm on ICF and I squat everyday...
>>
>>37241009
>>37241032
Was physio who mentioned muscle imbalance. She thought it was weak glutes though which doesn't really make sense. She also thought it wouldn't be damaging to keep playing basketball while injured.

My squat is around 80-90kg and deadlift 175kg
>>
>>37241032
Could be a bunch of things causing it. You definitely don't want to just push through the pain.

One of the things that seem to work really well is eccentric training - as often as you can. Very slow eccentrics on quad dominant exercises. But it's a delicate balance to train this kind of thing without making it worse. Remember, training to rehab and training for max performance aren't the same thing.

>>37241041
>I'm just worried about a hernia or something
No need to worry, hernias heal on their own too. As long as you don't have trouble not shitting/pissing your pants and haven't lost the ability to feel anything on the inside of your thighs, you'll probably be fine.

If you experience pain radiating out in your ass and legs, you may want to seek out a physiotherapist. It's not necessarily dangerous, but they can help make it go away.
>>
I'm weighing in for a fighting tournament today. I'm roughly two Pounds underweight. The weigh in is at 6 in the evening. Probably not going to eat anything till then.

But what should I eat after I weigh in and the next day ?
>>
Complete newbie here. Just wondering what exercise I should do for my calfs? My initial plan was to use the calf machine at my gym but I'm too tall for it.
>>
>>37241084
Carbs and drink water.
>>
>>37241088
Shit, how tall are you?
You can use the Smith machine to do donkey calf raises. Find a step bench for your feet and an incline bench for supporting your upper body. Then just push the weight up and down on your hips.
>>
>>37241088
Squats and your cardio should cover calfs. If you're really wanting more than just that then weighted lunges or weighted step ups.
>>
>>37241096
Thanks, anything specific though,Or just some pasta or somthin?
>>
How often should I take BCAAs? I currently take about 3/4 tbs split 3 times a day (morning, prework out, post). Am I memeing myself mixing a little BCAA with a post whey shake?
>>
>>37241117
OK guess I shouldn't worry too much then.
>>
>>37241138
you're memeing yourself taking bcaa's unless you cardio fasted. dont fall for the supp shill
>BCAA supplementation is not necessary if enough BCAAs are provided through the diet. Further research is needed to determine valine’s optimal dosage and reason for supplementation.

http://examine.com/supplements/Branched+Chain+Amino+Acids/
>>
>>37241138
>How often should I take BCAAs?
Never, except if you need to train RIGHT AFTER getting out of bed in the morning. In literally every other case, regular whey is better. Not just as good - Better. And there's no benefit adding BCAA to whey.
There's more and more research showing that while BCAA does have an effect, regular whey and other complete proteins are simply more effective (and cheaper).
>>
File: SETSOYPROBIG_1.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SETSOYPROBIG_1.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
I just won a raffle from my gym and won 8 fucking kilos of soy protein powder, pic related.
Never tried eating soy before. When i google it it seems people have mixed views about soy proteinpowder. Some sources say it can negatively effect your endocrine system, fucking up hormones. Others say it better than milk protein, and contains less hormones than milk/meat protein.
Is is alright to eat a scoop a day, should i eat it once every 2 days or should i mix it 50/50 with my whey? I don't really wanna throw it out since it's like 150 dollars worth of protein.
>>
>>37241184
Just take the dam soy protein

If you're worried it will fuck up your hormones and make you a little bitch don't worry, you're already a little bitch.
>>
>>37241184

The studies that suggest a fucked up hormonal effect caused by soy are hopelessly outdated and have never been replicated in later studies.

It's bullshit.
>>
>>37241236
>>37241273
These.

Soy protein thickens up a LOT though, i have trouble getting it down.
>>
I just turned 40.

6ft, 224lbs and office job.

Is it too late for me?

Are there any websites aimed at older people?
>>
>>37241909
It's never too late anon. And fuck, you're only 40 - you're not old enough to merit special advice.
>>
im escaping skeleton mode: my left pec is starting to get some shape while the right one is still kinda flat... is this normal? i am left handed and i dont have back issues as far as i know. I want to fix this at this stage if possible
>>
>>37241957
oh go on, you know you want to
>>
File: 1456206766536.jpg (28 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
1456206766536.jpg
28 KB, 310x346
so apparently to properly hit my triceps i need to do overhand AND underhand pushdowns (used rope attach for underhand, dunno if my gym has a suitable dedicated attach), and skullcrushers to boot?

what about biceps? i've been doing hammer curls+non-cheaty normie curls; do i need anything else?

and what about forearms? how much forearm work do you guys do? i want phat armos
>>
Housemate moved out, left his whey (chocolate flavor.) He ain't coming back for it so I want to use it (I'm on a cut but could use more protons). The expiration date says 2015. I put two scoops in a 3 serving pot of oatz this morning. The result was lumpy and chewy bits, sort of like egg texture. I haven't shat my pants yet. Is the whey bad or did I just cook it wrong? How do you know when whey powder goes off?
>>
>>37242072
>properly hit my triceps

These are what you need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
>>
>>37242072
Close grip bench ruins my triceps
>>
my binch is stuck at 185 for 4x5, how do I progress to lmao2plaet for working sets?
>>
>>37242072

Most of your arm size will come from your compounds. Isolations are just accessories and one per muscle group will suffice. Do triceps pullovers, like >>37242100 suggests.

For biceps, do chins, lats pulldowns and whatever curls you want.
>>
>>37242073
That tends to happen when you cook with whey, it curdles.

That said, it's probably bad, I'd chuck it.
>>
>>37242122
What accessories do you do? What's your periodisation during the week?
>>
>>37242072
>underhand pushdowns
This is the dumbest thing anybody ever came up with. It doesn't change anything except making it harder to hold on.
>>
>>37242133
dB incline flyes, close grip dB press, per deck, face pulls.

every week I try and add reps to my final sets of 205 so I'm at about 3x3 at 205 come the end of my workout. I'm cutting as well and can't seem to go up in weight only in reps
>>
>>37242132
>it's probably bad, I'd chuck it.

Oh. That's a shame... Thanks.
>>
>>37242161
How many days a week do you bench?

I stalled at a similar point, and started benching three times a week

Day 1: 3x8
Day 2: 5x5
Day 3: ?x5

Every other week I'd add another day where I did triples. All the weight should be challenging in the final set. If it isn't then add an AMRAP set after a 5 minute rest.

Paused bench helped be a lot. I stopped doing flyes and replaced them with close grip bench.
>>
Should I weigh myself after I take a shit or in the morning right after I wake up?

When's the ideal time to weigh myself for the most accuracy?
>>
>>37242207
Doesn't matter too much, just make sure you always weigh yourself at the same time
>>
File: Schiek lifting belt.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Schiek lifting belt.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
I have back issues - specifically degenerative disc disease.

Is it even safe for me to lift? Should I get a belt? How much of a fucking tool will I look like if I'm doing SS in a gym with a belt?
>>
How can monster ultra/zero be marketed as "zero calorie" when there's 11kcal per 500ml
>>
>>37242224
getting a stronger musculature around your trunk will massively help your back in the long run. Any doctor who tells you otherwise is just being myopic.

Take it slowly, don't deadlift like an idiot, as soon as you feel discomfort stop. A belt may help, but only because it allows you to engage your core better.
>>
When I have my hands in a neutral position and curl

eg hammercurls, my left elbow clicks

Any idea what this could be? I've had it for years and years, possibly as a result from breaking my wrist as a child (caught my self while falling)
>>
Can I run a A-B-C-A-B-C-B restless Split If I eat +400 Cals a day and sleep 9/10 Hours ?
>>
Currently training my girlfriend with SS on 3th week.

How long should we stick to the program before she should switch program to a more girl/ass-oriented workout?
>>
>>37242248
The shitty doctor I saw basically told me there was nothing I could do and I'd just have to wait until they fused my back, which may happen anywhere between 5 and 10 years from now.

I have a decent core from a lifetime of manual labor (which also brings me to the world of back pain, it seems) but I've been wanting to do SS and specifically to improve my chest and core.

Thanks for the tip. I may pull the trigger on a belt and see what I can get done.
>>
>>37242204
bench is at about 2x a week, I always do a burnout set of 135 and I can usually get that up for about 20-25 reps but I probably need to go heavier. I'll try the close grip since I've never implemented it and thanks again man for the advice!
>>
>>37242287
Well, if you have pain without a belt then the belt won't stop the pain
>>
>>37242294
Add another day of bench. There is no reason not to. It'll immediately increase your volume by ~1/3

More volume = more gains
>>
>>37242297
I only have sporadic pain. When I was lifting before (for sports or whatever) I never experienced back pain.

I started getting problems after I stopped lifting. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm not gonna fuck up my lower back anymore, and checking if anyone knew if a belt would actually help.
>>
>>37241771
just think its some nice juicy cum from rich piana, it'll make you swallow real quick for some nice gains,
>>
>>37242122
Do more reps. I know this sounds like a meme but do reps up to your max or 95% 1-2 then sets of 3 to 5 about 185 or 85% then sets of 8-10 about 65% then rotate without break between the reping 135 for 8 - 12 and 185 for 3 to 5. Take a small break and do it again. You want 10 to 15 sets at least on bench. Use incline bench tricep work, and flys to supplement.
>>
>>37242411
More sets is a much better way to accumulate weekly volume.

You should be aiming to get as many working sets into the week as possible.
>>
>>37242443
me again, you want at least 15 working sets a week
>>
File: Scooby2011.jpg (7 KB, 127x139) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2011.jpg
7 KB, 127x139
>>37242256
pls respond
>>
>>37242485
You're gonna want at least one rest day in 10 in my opinion, ideally one a week.

Under recovery will reduce your ability to build muscle.
>>
>>37242256
>>37242485

YES; you can but you should rest once every 7 days.

Also, you can if you want to skip the split entirely and go full body every damn workout if you don't go to fail. This is probably only useful if you're preparing for a competition tho.
If you're an intermediate lifter, Your muscle ONLY needs days of recovery if you go to fail as that will tear out the nerves as well as the muscle fibers.

You don't need 9-10 hours of sleep, you need 8. No more.
>>
So, I've been meaning to ask you guys this, I've been going to the gym for the past month, I'm fairly young in age and a beginner at lifting and general gym workout.

Anyways, due to my hyperlaxity I've been doing exercices that consist of stretching and shoulder presses and all that stuff since my shoulders are very stiff and my articulations are fucked up.

The thing is, when I try to do dumbells (I've begun lifting like 7kg each hand) everytime I curl my arm there is a spot where the elbow is but inside of the arm, I cant explain well but its where the forearm meets the upperarm I think, that place feels so fucking tight its not cool, and when I stop doing strenght that part of the arm feels super stiff, as if the muscle doesnt want to bend and if I try to stretch my arm I feel this weird pressure like the arm doesnt want to stretch.

It doesnt really cause much pain, its more of a tight feeling which feels unnatural, is this muscle growth or some problem??

Thanks.
>>
>>37242224
>I have back issues - specifically degenerative disc disease
Who told you that crap? Disc degeneration is like getting wrinkles in your skin. It's completely fucking normal and seen in 100% of people (at least as you get older). Only old-as-shit doctors would ever try to blame your back pain on that.

Go lift. Living an active lifestyle is a million times better than lying around as far as back pain (and most other things) goes. Also, strengthening your back is better than sparing it.

These are facts.

Of course, apply common sense. Use proper form, listen to your body - same as for everybody else.

>>37242287
>until they fused my back
DON'T DO THAT! Sue your doctor.
>>
Doing SS. I'm really shitty at squats, shit form and it fucks up my back. Is replacing them with leg press okay.
>>
>>37242560
I know disc degeneration happens to everyone as they age, but I'm 27 and it's accelerated due to my height and the labor I've been doing.

I'm planning on just doing SS and building strength and muscle around my core.
>>
Are there any safer/lower strength/oral/basically easier alternatives to full-on steroids you can take to help your gains along a little bit more than natural? I know zinc, sleep, protein but anything else?
>>
>>37242630
I had a similar thing happen to be, I was about 16 and about 6'3" at the time, my doctor told me my back was fucked and I would have to get it fused later on in life.
Im almost 30 now 6'5" and ive been seeing a chiropractor for about a year off and on, Ive had 0 pain since i started and can lift without restrictions.
Ive found that doctors are usually full of shit when they learn you want to lift
>>
>>37242618
HELP
>>
>>37242745
Thanks. This really helped me feel more confident about the whole thing.
>>
5'9 180lbs chinklet here just 2 month into SL5x5

About 1pl8 across the board, with squats and bench as my highest. I've hit the wall on both squats and bench, and it's demoralizing to not make progress.

Is this where I deload?
>>
>>37242544
someone respond to this please.
>>
>>37242618
>it form and it fucks up my back. Is replacing them with
How does it fuck up your back? Do you have hamstring problems?
>>
>>37242869
Not sure but I've been trying for 2 months and squat form for me is impossible for some reason.
>>
How do i know when ive put on enough muscle weight to begin cutting, and not look like total shit when the cut is complete
>>
>>37242813
This is where you start eating and sleeping properly. Fukken do it, you can do more than you think.
>>
Sprained my ankle like 4 times in two months.lifted/ran through 3 of those sprai s.its been like >6+weeks still bruised though no swelling and no pain running is this cause for concern?shit doc said 6-12 weeks but it hardly looks better.
>inb4 rant
anyone fuck up their ankles have advice
I just wanna squat and deadlift.
>>
>>37242643
Yes but they give you liver cancer. Injecting farm grade testosterone is your safest choice here.
>>
>>37242907
You post a picture here.
>>
>>37242544
That's a pump. Work tris on the same day if your arms being tugged inward is bugging you. Also a bit more stretching wouldn't hurt.
>>
How risky is thumbless grip for OHP? Mark Rippetoe advises against it, but personally, it feels more natural
>>
>>37243027

I thought gripping things included thumbs and that's why we invented tools
>>
>>37243027
Guess what'll happen when you lift it above your head
>>
>>37242904
Odds are its tight hamstrings or psoas, stretch the shit out of those and your IT band, in the meantime you could do something like; leg press rackpulls and SLDL to replace squats (and im assuming deadlifts since they also require some mobility)

>>37242793
No problem, just feel it out as you go, dont overdo it, do what your comfortable with, dont rush to add weight, i did SL but didnt add weight every workout, it took longer but it still worked
>>
>>37242618
Get better at squatting.

If you can't squat properly chances are you'll fuck up doing leg press because you're retarded.
>>
>>37243045
It may fall, and I'll step out of the way.
>>
>>37242813
Unless you have a muscles wasting disease you should be able to squat bodyweight doing a linear progression program before you need a deload.

Stalling at 1 plate bench seems common though.
>>
Well, I'm going to ask this, haven't visited 4chan or /fit/ for a while:

How come every board is now way faster than they used to be but /fit/ is somehow way slower than I remember it was?

Is it proof that people are making it? I myself kind of made it, I'm really close to my goal body.
>>
I want to deadlift more. Is doing it 3 times a week viable?
>>
>>37240193
Better question, how wide should my grip be on OHP?
>>
>>37243112
I'd deadlift heavy once a week. Add a day of sumo's and also do deficit deadlifts on 2 different days
>>
File: exfoliating.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
exfoliating.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>37243178
I dread doing daily deficit deadlifts desu
>>
>>37243138
underhand and as wide and heavy as possible
>>
>>37242542
>>37242502
Thanks senpai .
On rest day can I do shit like cardio and Forearms / Abs ?
>>
>>37243138
Shoulder width.
>>
File: 1459447379598.png (361 KB, 489x435) Image search: [Google]
1459447379598.png
361 KB, 489x435
>>37243216
Wtf i thought the filter was gone
>>
>>37243138
A wider grip means more work on your upper traps. Start from shoulder width and try to go wider if possible.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
At 215 lbs and 5'10, how far down should I cut before I begin bulking? Is 160 too much?
>>
So, i have this dilemma and am not sure what to do now.

My gym contract ends this month, and i haven't found a job yet, so i don't have the money to extend the contract. (If i find a job i would begin in September, so i couldn't work out for a few months, until i get my first pay)

But i have money to buy a barbell and some weights and a bench. The squat rack is a little more expensive, but i think it would be overall less expensive than another year at the gym.

What should i do? Anybody /homegym/ here? Is it worth it?
>>
>>37243281
I'd say if you have the money, do it.
>>
>>37240193

Who is this Ejaculate Immaculate?
>>
>>37243311
reverse image search newfag
>>
File: 1455547211748.jpg (30 KB, 552x631) Image search: [Google]
1455547211748.jpg
30 KB, 552x631
Is there a way to get chin or jaw gains naturally? I'm losing weight and am currently 250 (down from 265 in april) with a double chin. I'm worried that because of my shit chin and jawline I might keep it even after I get down to my goal of 160. Please help familia, I want to not look like shit once the blubber is gone :'(
>>
>>37243216
Yeah I'd do cardio. I wouldn't bother with forearms and abs since I have also tacked those onto the end of every workout anyway.
>>
File: Rogue-Bar-2.0.jpg (98 KB, 980x440) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-Bar-2.0.jpg
98 KB, 980x440
Can anyone recommend a decent oly barbell for a home gym at around/under €250? Has to be available in yurop.

Pic kinda related but sadly too expensive.
>>
>>37240193
Why does my lower back fucking HURT when doing OHP?
I keep my glutes and abs tight too.
>>
I'm low test, I want to start my cruise on 250 mg's test-e a week. I know it is a bit low, but my bf is around 25% (inb4 fatass). due to low test I almost can't slim down.
I can slim down by eat almost nothing (like fasting all day long and only take quark like once a day) but after that I only gain fat.

I want to start pinning 250mgs test e every week, dus to get to normal test levels.
Doctor won't give me TRT, that's why I want to start pinning myself.

Do I need AI? and what kind of? and what for dosages?
>>
I just started a cut and I am wondering how long does it take for my BMs to start being godlike? I have been eating really healthy and drinking a shit ton of water and my poop is still like not ideal

Thanks for the help :^)
>>
File: tumblr_o1xt7xcMT51r4ppfxo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1xt7xcMT51r4ppfxo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x559
>>37240193
does /fit/ recommend lifting twice a day? I lifted from 10-11:30 today doing arms. Should I lift again later today?
>>
>>37243764
just follow a routine and read the sticky retard

if you are following a routine and you did half of your workout in the morning its fine doing the other half later
>>
>>37243764

Are you a bodybuilder?

If not, no.
>>
>>37243497
Lose fat. That is it.
>>
>>37243764
you only did arms?
>>
>>37240193
What's better for abs? cable crunches facing towards or facing away from the pulley machine?
>>
>>37244140
ab wheel
>>
>>37244132
>>37244132
yes. I am a mighty faggot. Fight me.
>>
With regards to crunches, is merely doing 3x50 good enough or should I keep adding reps? Also, if I switch to weighted crunches, would holding a 5kg plate be a good start?
>>
>>37244125
Workin on it. Was just hoping there was a way to help with a weak chin or jawline.
>>
Will I make it if i have gyno? Surgery isnt possible cause i'm poor atm..
>>
>>37240564
Tighten glutes and core. Stop looking forward and look slightly above eye level instead. Feel your muscles and your balance instead of relying on a mirror to show you how you're standing.

It's okay to lean VERY SLIGHTLY. But the lean has to happen below your waist, not your back.
>>
Hey guys, two years ago and after some time into lifting I started to experience sciatic pain. I quit lifting until a few months ago and the pain was gone.
Is it possible that gaining muscle mass affects me somehow and causes the pain?
>>
>>37244360
Why the fuck are you doing g crunches? Do you have some need to bend your torso 150 times in a row?
>>
>>37244569
No. Probably improper form when performing exercises.
>>
>>37244463
Bumping for this
>>
>>37244763
You sure you're not just fat?
>>
>>37244675
I do squats with proper form but I'm know for certain that back then my deadlift was shit. Maybe it was deadlifting what caused the pain instead of squats
>>
>>37244806
I know*
>>
File: hammer_curl_parallel_grip_bar.jpg (241 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
hammer_curl_parallel_grip_bar.jpg
241 KB, 1000x750
Sometimes, not always, when doing hammer curls I get slight pain in the marked area, only on my right

Any idea what it could be?
>>
Recovering fatty here, serious question. I want to go otter mode. Should I cut before I bulk? I'm at like 23% bf right now. If so, do I even lift weights while cutting or should I just do low intensity cardio and rack up the miles?
>>
I've been working out 6 days a week for the past 2 weeks and the only difference I've noticed is a slight slimming in my arms. Is this normal?
>>
>>37244845
Inflammation. Don't hold the weight so tight. Rest more.

>>37245084
Cut while lifting.

>>37245146
Yes. At 2 weeks all you'll notice is some toning. And if you're fat you won't notice that.
>>
>>37244360

Dot do cruches. Weakens your spine. Do planks.
>>
>>37244463

You most likely dont have gyno.
>>
>>37245084

The process of building muscle does not cancel out the process that burns fat. The two can operate at the same time.
>>
If I want to focus only on increasing my bench press, what should I ideally be doing? Just bench, or combine with other exercises? Which ones? How many times a week should I bench? Routine?
>>
>>37245390

How long have you been lifting?
>>
>>37242100
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
thanks for this anon. i had been using the ezcurl for bicep curls (as my primary bicep lift) for a year, and now i see why i made no gains.
>>
>>37245425
3 months, my weight is 80k, bench one rep max 85kg, lookin to get it to 90kg for 3 reps
>>
How can I integrate running into a strength routine while cutting? I finally built up some decent muscle but I want to cut down ~20 pounds. I'm down 5-6 so far and want to do more cardio, does alternating days of lifting and jogging with one rest day per week seem like a good plan to cut while avoiding injury?
>>
>>37245816
Work on your form.

>>37246111
That'll work.
>cardio before lifting kills strength
>cardio after lifting kills hypertrophy
>cardio on off days has no effect
>>
how far does being /fit/ take us?

its kind of hard to imagine starting at 20 years old and just going to the gym casually every 5 days for the next 30 years, what would that even do to your body
>>
>>37246145
That's pretty much what I figured, thanks. I enjoy running but my priority is weight loss and avoiding injury so I'll do that schedule
>>
First week in the gym, today I squatted (40kg) But I felt like I was pushing with mostly my right leg? How can I stop this?
>>
>>37245390
Work on form and bench 2-3 times a week.
>>
two a days every mo,we,fri or mon-fri once?
>>
Is it possible to lose body fat while bulking? I'm trying to get bigger but it would be nice if my abs were visible for once. Should I just eat clean, lift and do cardio?
>>
I've been doing Texas Method for a few months now, is it probably time to do an upper-lower split instead?

What is the next step?
>>
I was doing an all calisthenics routine and the reps were all simply labeled "max." This can't mean to failure right? How do I know how many reps to do?
>>
>>37246154
the only way to strengthen the cartilage in your joints is to hydrate and to use them in your youth when its still possible to improve. Now pro athletes who are hit and injured do have joint issues, but that's not for the work outs they do but the damage they take in-game. As long as you dont push it insanely hard, like no one does, you end up in better shape in the end.
>>
>>37246578

Is TM still working? Then its probably not time to change. Is it starting to fail you? Yeah, time to reevaluate things.

There's no one next step for a routine.
>>
>>37246591
Is it conditioning or strength training?

>>37246369
It's possible to clean bulk. Do it the same way you cut. Eat 500cal over your tdee and eat clean.

>>37246297
Form check. Or that leg may just be stronger. Focus on your weak leg.
>>
>>37246729
Strength training
>>
Is there real life picture or accurate drawings of what would happen if you only did one lift in that region?

Say you only did incline bench but never decline, flat or dips?
Only did deadlifts but no other back work or squats? Only did rows but no pullups, etc? Only did dips but never any bicep work?

Pretty much what I'm asking is if there's pictures to show what happens if you "isolate" only one muscle group compared to others right next to it.
>>
>>37246729
Thanks, will do, never really cared for legs until now, While I have you, How do I get over the paranoia that I'm going to fuck up my back when dead lifting? I've watched tons for videos and I'm certain I'm doing it right, but I'm spooked to shit doing it
>>
>>37246841
Not him, but last time I deadlifted was when I did 290. I recorded it and my back rounded like 2-3 reps in. That was like 2 months ago. Now it's all rack pulls for me and my back doesn't round with heavier weight and you can feel how hard it hits it.

If you're like me and you're scared of breaking your back doing deadlifts, then switch to rack pulls. It hits the back harder too (muscles anyway). Also do bb hip thrusts or something to make up for the lack of hamstring in rack pulls.

Either that or get over the fear. Make sure to record yourself so you can tell if your back rounds or not though you can feel the failure when you do.
>>
>>37243613

Most likely you are not keeping the abs and glutes tight when you are LOWERING the bar back to start. People who let the tightness go too early tend to let their lumbar muscles push their glutes forward as they lower the bar because they are letting the bar do the work when they should have been guiding it slowly back to start.

Next OHP, use just the bar, and on the lowering phase, see if any of your lumbar muscles are doing work on the glutes.
>>
File: cool dong.gif (4 MB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
cool dong.gif
4 MB, 278x300
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask about this.

A girl just sucked my dick for the first time and I couldn't cum. I kept getting really hard, then almost soft and it went on like that for 20 mins until I just politely told her to stop. She was nice about it, but still I felt bad that I couldn't cum, like it was an insult almost. Her BJ skills were on point too, so it wasn't the quality of the thing. I hadn't jacked off in 4 days either.

What now? She seems like she's still gonna fuck me but what if I can't cum again? I had a friend tell me this happened to him too when he first started having sex, but still I'm kinda in my head about it. What should I do?
>>
>>37247185
How do you know she was so good if you've only had one blowjob? Tell her to try something different.
>>
>>37247210
I mean, it felt great. Plus she really tried a whole bunch of things, she's not dumb, when my dick got harder, she went with that but after a while I just started getting softer again and it went on and on like that.
>>
>>37246940
Yeah, I'll record myself, a few family members have fucked up backs, where the fear stems from I think, Thanks man, really helpful
>>
>>37247185
My Hubs has never been able to with BJs. Are you cut? That maybe the issue or your just nervous.
>>
>>37247312
I'm uncut and I def was sorta nervous, but I still feel like I should have been able to cum.
>>
>>37247210
Bro tell me about it. I still look back on my first gf and how she gave fuckin sublime head.

Stupid young me just thought that's what mouth on your penis feels like, but ever since her I've had like two other girls who were actually good at giving head and all the rest just mauled it. If only I had known...
>>
>>37247260
Did she try switching to a handjob? Just because it feels good doesn't mean you will orgasm. Your penis is designed to ejaculate in a vagina, not from a tongue.
>>
File: Arthur.png (238 KB, 850x420) Image search: [Google]
Arthur.png
238 KB, 850x420
Hi /fit/bros, today my left arm's tendon (especially near my wrist) is feeling tight and I am worried that this could be tendonitis. This happened a few times 2-3 weeks ago, and now again after benching (with not the best form desu)
What should I do? Also, could this be because my left grip strength is bad? How can I improve it?
Thanks for everything guys, I love you all
>>
>>37247465
Yes, she did at some point and it sorta worked but not enough for me to cum.

I feel like 10+ years of jacking it to porn might have ruined me. Now my balls hurt like fuck. Is that what blue balls are? Should I try to fap? I kinda don't feel like it now but I'm hurting like a damn fool over here.
>>
does insulin spike help in the absorption of proteins?
>>
How do I properly way myself?

Like okay I weighed myself for a couple of days and I was like 139.5lb

And then I started eating a lot, trying to stuff myself because it says I should eat a lot to gain muscle and a couple of days later I weighed myself again and I jumped to like 142.5

How fast can you gain weight?
>>
>>37247491
Then yes, this is probably something mental or from overuse of porn. Relax next time and if you're in pain take care of yourself.
>>
>>37241982
do you bench with the bar straight? What I'd try: dumbbell benching and see if you can bench both sides with good form, same weight
>>
How long does it take to go from 1pl8 to 2pl8 bench?
>>
>>37241909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB6-GZ8Xjd4
>>
Row alternatives for someone with golfers elbow?
>>
File: 1460777904595.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1460777904595.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
Before I kill myself, whats the ideal shoulder width for 6'1"? And if you want to keep helping me out, whats the ideal proportions for the rest of the body?
>>
https://vid.me/OJao

can i get a form check on this babyweight squat please?
>>
I'm pretty sure my shoulder was impinged when I failed out of my bench. It's not that bad, but it's annoying. Anyone know what to do?
>>
So I'm trying to impress a girl who is in a failing relationship and I know she's just wants to fuck around. I've never actually cut before and I'm doing that for this summer, so how do I show off those gains? Do I just constantly show off my body or do I do it casually when the situation calls for it? I'm autistic and don't know what to do
>>
>>37248352
Don't bother because it will come off as tryhard. If she likes you there is no reason why you aren't enough already.
>>
Could you guys tell me if I've got the right idea about progressive overload for strength gains? My understanding is, using my bench for example, if my max is 1pl8 (3x5) I should START with 65-80% of that weight, adding weight every session until I stall, then de-load. So say I de-load the first time and by starting at 115lbs and stall at 135lbs, next time I de-load to 120 and theoretically stall at 140lbs, and then repeat? Is it enough to hit these 3x5 or should I be doing 5x5?

Also say I hit chest twice a week, is that too frequent to add weight each session? Or is it better to just add weight once per week (assuming I'm eating right and getting sleep etc).

Sorry if this is super obvious but I've heard it explained by like 20 different fitness vloggers and I got confused.
>>
>>37248494

"progressive overload" just means "making shit harder over time". There's a lot of different ways to actually accomplish it.
>>
Have any of you fuckers tried a vegan diet? I'm curious because of ethical reasons. I can't find good athlete diets online and am wondering if someone can point me in a decent direction at least
>>
>>37248483
Fair enough. Is it still douchey to wear things like tank tops if the situation calls for it or should I just dress normal and reveal my power levels when I'm about to bed her?
>>
I've been lifting for around 8 months now and have made decent progress in most areas, i've been going 6 times a week, usually for about 1hr30m a day.

However, my chest is one area that I feel has gone practically nowhere since i've started.

I go to a small-ish gym with no smith machine, and don't have anyone to spot me on bench, so I only ever do pec flyes or dumbbell presses - but I can only really do around 50 lbs max on dumbbell press, and my chest hasn't really seemed to have developed at all from these exercises.

Any advice, lads?
>>
>>37242131
I have sub 15 inch arms: the post
>>
does masturbating make your wrists smaller? mine look smaller when i do, or is it my mind messing with me
>>
>>37248597
My nigga, think about what you just typed. Does masturbating make your wrists smaller? What are you even on about?
>>
what are lunks?
>>
>>37248597
I don't think I can answer this. Need more info
>>
>>37248627
Rich piana is a lunk
>>
>>37242161

> close grip dB press

wut
>>
>>37248597
I actually measured mine once bro. Went from 5.5 inches to 3.
Oh wait that was my cock xD
>>
>>37248541
Never change how you dress for any girl. Maybe if you are completely redoing your style, but not for one person. Ask if you would be doing any of this if you didn't care about this girl.
>>
I run and boulder on opposite days, working out 6 times per week total. Bouldering is 1-2 hours in the gym and running is for 30 min. I am 6'1 21 yrs 195 lb. I calculated my tdee and its 3556. That seems way to high for just maintenence but does that sound correct?
>>
>>37248547
Do barbell benchpress. You need to be scared for your life on your last rep. The thought of iron crushing your skull, is there a better motivation?
If you fail 8th rep do a roll of shame (it should be called roll of victory, since trough failing you will actually be getting stronger), but always try to finish.

Cmon, do you want to make it or not? Don't be a fucking pussy.
>>
Can somebody give me a good Push/Pull/Legs routine?

I had to stop lifting due to personal reasons. But now im free and i want yo get back on the horse. I made some pretty decent gains from a PPL routine last summer. And i want to make it again. Please help and thanks in advance.
>>
>Frozen veg
>$5 per kilo
>Keeps forever
>Just dethaw and eat
>Veggies ot the max
Am I being trolled or is it really that easy?
>>
>>37248993
alright, i'll give barbell bench a go tomorrow.

If I can comfortably do 50lbs dumbbells for 12, what kind of weight do you think i should start with for barbell?
>>
>>37243311
ruby sparx, comrade
>>
>>37249015
I can do 30kg DBs x 8 with and I BB bench like 1.25pl8

I am scared to push myself on BB bench though because no spot and failing on that liftsucks
>>
>>37249087
okay, i'll probably just do pyramid training for that lift then and start off light and just work up until I am doing maybe 6-8 and struggling on the last rep but still able to maintain correct form & not injure myself by dropping a bar on me.

Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>37249087

People have this stupid idea that you have to go to failure to make gains. This isnt true.
>>
>>37241273
wrong, it is well established
>>
>>37242286
Depends was that your 1rd 3th week?
>>
I keep using my shoulders for a lot of my lifts and it's starting to hurt me, is there any general advice someone could give as to why this keeps happening? Am I tucking them in too much or are my other muscles weak or what? I feel like I'm pulling my scapula and pinching my shoulder blades together for most and my shoulders will still hurt after exercises that don't even require me to be using them.
>>
Guys my knees hurt so much I can barely use stairs with pain. I'm thinking it's tendinitis. Is there anyway I can make it so that I can squat without pain?
>>
>>37249781

Jesus. Take a break and go see a Physio
>>
>>37240193
How is it possible that I go from 5'11 200lbs down to ~185lbs and still virtually look the same? I've seen some progress pics where guys look completely different doing the same.
>>
File: 1463669351961.jpg (219 KB, 1335x1214) Image search: [Google]
1463669351961.jpg
219 KB, 1335x1214
>>37248995
>>
>>37249745
Which exercises cause you pain?
Describe the pain, how does it feel, where do you feel it.
Is your training routine reasonably balanced?
How is your posture?
Are you pinching your shoulder blades together or do you just think you are?
Are you pinching your shoulder blades together on all exercises? (because you shouldn't for overhead presses, for example)

>>37250115
There's just a certain range of bodyfat percentage where you don't really see much of a difference whether you gain or lose weight. Personally I think it's one of the reasons a lot of people get fat in the first place - because they simply don't notice until they've put on 20 kg.
The good news is that as you get leaner, every bit of fat you lose becomes more and more noticable. I'm at about 13% bf at the moment and I can clearly see if I lose just 500 grams. It makes a very visible difference.
>>
>>37250410
Its the worst on any type of bench, flys, lat pulldowns, dips and pullups.

And its a sharp ache in the front delts shoulder near where your chest and shoulder meat.

For the most part i think my posture is pretty good. Ive lowered most of my weightw in case its a form thing, but i feel like no matter how hard i pinch im clearly activating my shoulder somehow. Is that from going too wide?
>>
>>37250535
Unless you have a video of you performing these exercises I can only make guesses. But what's most likely going on here is that your shoulder mobility is crap - specifically your shoulder flexion, extension and internal rotation.

Here are a couple of tests you can perform:

Back to wall shoulder flexion test: https://www youtube com/watch?v=wbyhKCjrPSQ

Supine internal rotation test: Lay down on your back with bent knees. Have your arms out to the side in a 90 degree angle to your body. Bend your elbows 90 degrees so your forearms and hands are pointing up in the air. Now slowly rotate your upper arm so your forearm and the palm of your hands come closer to the floor without letting your elbows OR YOUR SHOULDERS lift up from the floor. See how close you can get your palms to the floor without letting your elbows or shoulders lift up.

Extension test: Stand a couple of steps in front of a table, facing the other way. Raise your arms behind you and lay your palm on the table. While keeping your palms on the table, slowly dip down into a squat and see how far down you can come WITHOUT LETTING YOUR SHOULDERS MOVE FORWARD in their sockets.

I'm guessing you can't do really well on any of these tests. If that's the case, then you've got work to do.
>>
>>37250645
Thanks alot anon, appreciate it. Ill probably record my form and make a new thread if these dont help. But i have a feeling youre right and its gonna be this.
>>
>>37250671
The thing is, if your shoulders aren't mobile enough, then they won't be in the right position when you try to perform your exercises, and as a consequence, things get squished inside the joint. Over time this starts to hurt a lot, things swell up and get pinched even easier. It's just a vicious cycle of shit once it's started.
>>
>flabby triceps
>absolutely zero biceps
I've already started making changes in my diet to make gains, but what exercises should I do?
>>
>>37241184
The biggest issue is that soy doesn't stimulate MPS like whey does. It's inefficient.
>>
File: 20160521_115555-1-1.jpg (538 KB, 832x1199) Image search: [Google]
20160521_115555-1-1.jpg
538 KB, 832x1199
With proper diet and lifting, how long would it take to get to a normal weight?

Also, approx body fat %?
>>
>>37247491
try quitting porn for a while and go nofap until you see her again
>>
>>37250228
Implying thats not result of roids
>>
File: nick bateman 19.4.14.png (568 KB, 314x609) Image search: [Google]
nick bateman 19.4.14.png
568 KB, 314x609
Is this body more cardio or weight lifting?
>>
I've been going to the gym for about a year and have gradually lifted more and more. I have really small wrists and lately I've noticed that when I push myself really hard I feel a lot of pain just above my wrists and want to lift more but I can't put any more strain on my wrists. How can I minimise this pain?
>>
>>37251064
Wrap your wrists like mai thai fights do
>>
>>37251064

Get some wrist wraps, check your form (its likely you're cocking them back on some movements, which does hurt like a bitch after a while) and do some forearm work.
>>
>>37251029
Cardio doesn't really do anything for the way your body looks in any direct way. All it does it burn energy, which may or may not help you shed bodyfat, depending on a bunch of other factors (of course it has other health benefits as well, but none as far as looks go).

Lifting weights (which is called resistance training - "weightlifting" refers to the sport of Olympic weightlifting) when done right will help increase the size of your muscles, which is something that guy has definitely been doing.
He's also lean, but that's mainly the result of eating in accordance to your goals and daily energy expenditure.

>>37251064
You don't provide a lot of details. If your wrists hurt when doing pressing exercises such as bench presses or overhead presses, it's probably because you let your hands hang back instead of keeping the weights directly over your forearms.
If they hurt when doing stuff like barbell curls, it's probably because you're twisting your forearms while doing it, without noticing.
>>
>>37240619
Ask someone to hold your glutes while doing the exercise so that you can get a good feeling if they are tight enough.
>>
>>37249439

Idiot, no.
>>
>>37250754

Bench press, dips, chins and bend over rows if you are a novice.
>>
File: 1401428251234.png (264 KB, 502x334) Image search: [Google]
1401428251234.png
264 KB, 502x334
This is my greyskull routine with added hypertrophy, following PPL:

A - Push (Chest/Triceps)
Bench/Seated OHP: 2x5, 1x5+
Incline DB bench: 3x8
Triceps extension: 3x8
Squat: 2x5

B: Pull (Back/Biceps)
Yates row: 3x8
Curls/Chinups: 3x8
Deadlift: 1x5+

A: Legs/Abdominals
Ab-wheel rollout: 3x20
Squat: 3x5

is this retarded or not

also are ring dips alright for beginners? I have a half rack but I cant be fucked buying a dip station.
>>
So this chad who studies foreign language stole my girlfriend.

Fucking hurts, feeling pretty shitty.

Joined a gym a few days after Easter and I'm down by 18 pounds.
I go about 5 times a week, even though I have a high fever, dizzy and vomiting I even went last night because I'm sick of being fat.

My body looks exactly the same to me though after 18 pounds lost.

Can I get some tips for motivation?
>>
I need some routine help,

I'm lifting 5 days a week

I make sure to do all of my compounds

I do squats and OHP on the same day
Bench on another DL on another

If squat and OHP is A, bench is B and DL is C

I'm doing ABCxx

I need to DL on wednesday because the gym is too crowded on other days and I can lift in the morning on wednesday.

But the question is, what do I do on thursday and friday?

I'm doing volume on these days but the stuff I'm doing doesn't really make sense to me

What can I do routinewise?
>>
File: 34-ornot.png (239 KB, 377x413) Image search: [Google]
34-ornot.png
239 KB, 377x413
>>37251467

Don't know what Greyskull is, but here's my thoughts;

Bench and OHP hit your chest/delts AND triceps. So why are you doing few sets of Bench's and more sets of Triceps extensions? a rule of thumb is to hit each muscle group at about 40-60 reps per workout (or to make it easier: 4-6 sets) for maximum muscle activation.

To be honest, I'd do PUSH with 3x8 OHP (standing, why sit?), 3x8 Bench and 3x8 Triceps extension or pullover. Make sure you do the triceps extensions properly so you hit your entire triceps.

Likewise, do squat 3x5 and not 2x5. But doing squat often is very good, I approve.

The same applies to your B workout. What's with these fucking 2x5? Hit them one more set. Also, why are you benching on your "Back/Biceps" day? That doesn't hit any of those muscles. Chins, Rows and deadlifts is enough to hit your biceps and back. If you want to keep it short, stop there. Otherwise do something else for your core here, like plank or kettlebell swing.

You then ask a question about dips, without even having dips in your program.
>>
>>37251499

Here's a tip:

Look at the scale.

Lose some weight.

Look at the scale again.

>>37251531

Do more benching, squatting and pressing on Thursday and Friday.
>>
>>37247491

Maybe you have DGS
>>
So I left for our college Beach Week weighing about 164-165 and came back at 177

I definitely drank & ate like an absolute mad man but did 5 days of debauchery really set me back 6 weeks bros?
>>
>>37251653

I added the triceps extensions in for hypertrophy. I'm training for both strength and hypertrophy.
Strength exercises = flat bench, seated OHP, squats and deadlifts
Hypertrophy = everything else.
(the 2x5 squat on A is a typo, it's supposed to be 3x5).

I have to do seated OHP because I lift downstairs and I can't extend my arms fully above my head holding a loaded barbell.

Read Greyskull for why the 2x5 sets exist, I do another AMRAP set of the same exercise, same weight right after. I always hit at least 5 reps on the AMRAP sets though.

I asked a question about dips because I'm considering adding them into my program.
>>
>>37251947
not him. what do you mean with hypertrophy? having your muscles kinda hurt and be tired from the bench but doing the tric extension?
>>
>>37251971
Like I do flat bench 3x5 to get stronger at benching. I do triceps extension 3x8 to get bigger triceps
>>
>>37252087
is it a lower weight than what you'd do if you wanted to get stronger?
>>
>>37252119
yeah, I mean this is the first time I've done hypertrophy work so I try to make it light enough to do 8 reps but heavy enough to struggle with.
>>
>>37252164
Try a 4x8~12 rep range. When you can hit 12 reps with perfect form, increase weight. Also experiment with a pump set. That's essentially what Greyskull's AMRAP is.
>>
>>37244360
Anyone have that story of the guy who kicked someone out of his bodybuilding gym for doing crunches? Theyre shit. Weighted decline situps and planks.
>>
>>37251915
could be water weight from carbs and sodium
>>
>>37254389
This. When I was in highschool wrestling I once gained 11lbs at a tournament right after weigh in.
>>
A few questions:

1. My squat is absolute shit and is only 25lbs more than my bench. How can I increase it? I've heard about squat every day. Is this a meme? Will squatting every day help or will I overtrain my quads?

2. Despite my squats being shit my quads are huge. Jeans that do fit around my quads tend to look too big around the lower half of my leg, like my calves and feet. Are there any jeans that fit around quads but look fitted below them?

3. My #1 problem during cutting is my fucking lovehandles, which are huge. My body basically doesn't store fat anywhere else. Should I cut really hard and try to get super lean this year before bulking back up to see if I can get rid of these, or will that cost me too much strength? I'm 6'1 and weigh about 189 right now (down from 200 in April). I was thinking about cutting to 180 but should I go to 175 or 170?
>>
How to get faster generally?

I'm a shitkicker and am slow at it at best.
Manager gets onto me if I don't do work right but also if do it right slow. So the answer is to be faster

Are calisthenics good for this? What are good upper body workouts for like you traps, fore arms and biceps
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 918x839) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 918x839
>>37254453
Boxing.

>>37254451
1. Your quads shouldn't be the main driver in squats. Check your form.

2. >>>/fa/

3. Try an EC stack. Make sure you're getting enough rest and aren't over stressed.
>>
>>37240193
Is calisthenics good, should i start doing it?
>>
I'm really allergic to soy, even soy lecithin fucks my shit up. problem is every protein powder i've seen in stores has soy lecithin in it at least. anyone know of like 100% whey protein powder that is good?
>>
Yohimbine and EC stacks are illegal here

Whats the best fat loss supplement I can take in the UK?
>>
So my girlfriend is doing her first cut and i calculated her caloric intake to lose 1 pound a week and it came out to 1030 calorie a day. Is that going to put her in starvation mode or will she be ok? She's 4' 9" if that matters
>>
>>37255216
Depends
>weight
>how big a deficit? 500kcals?
>is she doing any exercise
>>
How do I increase weight for weighted pullups?
Doing SS program.
Should I switch from 2x8 to 3x5 and add 5 pounds per workout?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.