[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phew moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1461854436319.gif (2 MB, 353x314) Image search: [Google]
1461854436319.gif
2 MB, 353x314
>sleeping on my back after doing some deadlifts and rack pulls at the gym
>feel a serious sharp pain in my middle spinal region
>move my hand up and feel a large bump on my spine
>press down on the bump and the sharp pain become more intense
>freak out and run towards the mirror
>look at the mirror and see a large ass pimple somehow on my back
Seriously thought I was about to join the snap city club.
>>
>>37239745
post pic of pimple
>>
>>37239804
If you want to see some pimples just look down at your dick
>>
>>37239804
yes
>>
File: 02,155203_m_n.jpg (22 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
02,155203_m_n.jpg
22 KB, 800x532
>doing for the first time this adduction machine
>next morning
>woke up with pain in my testicles
>tought i had a torsion
>realised the pain of my adduction work out is just reaching up to my testicles
>>
File: touched by jesus.jpg (47 KB, 460x542) Image search: [Google]
touched by jesus.jpg
47 KB, 460x542
>>37239745
It's always the ones on your back that hurt like nothing else, top kek mate
>>
>>37239804
why
>>
>>37240053
Tfw hit my balls hard by doing really wide snatchgrip deadlifts and my balls have never been the same
>>
>>37239896
Underrated
>>
>>37242450
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>37242675
Nice pasta.
That wasn't even my post tripbitch.
>>
>>37239896
Absolutely rekt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.