[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's 24 DNP's Status and is Dinitro still selling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
>>
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr
>>
Anyone have an opinion on any dnm vendors like http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617 ?
>>
Why is anyone taking DNP? Legit question, not trolling. It seems incredibly dangerous and uncomfortable, and losing fat seems to be easily solved by eating less.

Is there less muscle mass loss? Or what's the point?
>>
>>37239887
It's almost a magical pill.

But this in perspective. With good diet, you can lose 1-2 lbs of fat per week, max.

With DNP, you can lose up to 1lb of fat PER DAY. I have achieved in a couple of weeks what took me months with diet.

That and yeah, maybe I'm lazy I dunno.
>>
>>37241642
>>37239887

DNP also spares the muscle.
>>
File: 1456506076314.jpg (793 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456506076314.jpg
793 KB, 1500x1200
1k cals a day on 500mg with Meridia
Think I can consistently lose 2lb a day of fat?
>>
>>37242109
2lbs OF FAT a day?? lmao you're dreaming kid
>>
>>37242865
Well I'm losing 2 lbs of something a day
Hope not much of it is muscle
>>
any updates on 24Dnp ?

Any other reliable EU sources ?
>>
DID 24DNP disappear his email isnt working
>>
>>37244645
would like to know too, I liked that he took amazon gift cards instead of bitcoins.
>>
>>37244645

So, I can only compare his stuff to dhacks....dhacks stuff is/was way stronger....as for 24dnp, i went from 75.5kg to 72.7kg @ 500mg ....I'm running it one more time because i've got a littleee bit more fat to lose.
>>
>>37238627
Curious to try this out but on a dosage of lithium atm. Can't seem to find any good info on possible combo effects. Anyone know anything?
>>
>>37238627

also curious; would one be able to keep it off if they were to calibrate their diet to meet the body's new eight?
ie. use it to cut and drop from 250-200, then taper off (i guess?) and maintain 200 via gym and kitchen? or are the results very short lived?
>>
>>37245062
dude you just lose weight quickly and thats it. If you use DNP to get to a set weight and then eat like a person at that weight should be eating you will be fine. I did notice that my metabolism tends to slow down a bit after i get off a cycle but its nothing major. Maybe just keep a deficit of like 250 cal for a month to be safe but you should be fine.

As far as most people know no new side effects arise after it clears your system so as long as you don't get organ failure or something while on DNP you should be fine after. Not like they had any studies though, all the evidence is self reported by people on fitness forums.
>>
>>37246784
There has been some studies though, mostly about it's cancer defeating properties as well as increasing your intelligence due to it's similarities to fasting and your body adapting towards it.
>>
File: 1443639482737.jpg (103 KB, 800x884) Image search: [Google]
1443639482737.jpg
103 KB, 800x884
>>37246887
I mean those might be true, but I dont think anyones gonna convince their doctors that they're taking DNP as preventative cancer medication.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.