[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to gym located in a large community sports centre >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 923x1600
>go to gym located in a large community sports centre
>see large gym hall being used for classes
>participants seem to be in the age range of early 20s to early 40s
>mix of men women
>seems like a casual level of fitness required

It looked horrifying. Is this the sort of awful place people recommend you go when they recommend you places to get a gf?
>>
>>37229855
That comic wasn't my experience, rofl. (French dude).

The guys who got the best jobs were also the most handsome fuckers around.

Good genes come in package, and dumb handsome people just don't exist, that's a fucking fable.
>>
>>37229979
Dumb handsome people do exist. It's just that nobody notices.

The halo effect means that we will always percieve attractive people to be more capable and intelligent.

Good looks are a huge advantage in the professional world. I've seen ugly manlets with engineering degrees being bossed around by tall chads who barely finished high school.

It's all about charisma, and charisma is 99% looks.
>>
>>37229979

This is kinda true.
I also like how the poor cucks in the comics always have the shittiest/flabbiest bodies imaginable with poor dental and facial hygeine.
Its like they are trying to sabotage themselves lmao.
>>
File: Thank GNU.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Thank GNU.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>37229979
>>37230091
>>37230142
>not being idolized by communities from around the world and teaching at MIT
wew lad, it's like you're just for an excuse or something
>>
>>37231337
>the exception doesn't prove the rule guys
He would look worlds better with a haircut and a neat beard. It's his signature look, but why does the signature look of GNU have to be a fat guy with unkempt hair and sweatpants?
>>
>>37231337
That guy is just using his looks as a gimmick, just like Chabal.
>>
>>37229855
Haha cuck comics
>>
>>37229855
>Is this the sort of awful place people recommend you go when they recommend you places to get a gf?
Who the everloving fuck recommended the gym for trying to get a gf?
Look, honest to gods truth
If a girl is even remotely good in any type of way, i mean if she has one redeeming quality she is taken
Thats it, if a girl is single above the age of 16 its because she wants to be single or there is something wrong with her

This...this is some troll science level shit right here
>>
>>37229855
>fucked Chad four times this morning
>I sucked him, like, 8 times
The author of this comic has never had sexual experience with another human being.
>>
>>37231683
Im a multiple cummer. I require 2 or 3 cums a session to be satisfied. Chad would obviously require more
>>
>>37229855
>Is this the sort of awful place people recommend you go when they recommend you places to get a gf?
No. Girls at gyms are interested in getting fit, not being approached by 4channers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.