[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come /fit/ is filled with insecure bitches? Like really guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Damn.png (423 KB, 673x676) Image search: [Google]
Damn.png
423 KB, 673x676
How come /fit/ is filled with insecure bitches? Like really guys, why do you care about how others look and act or who they fuck on the weekends? Thought this shit was about improving yourself yet all you guys seem to do is obsess over shit you have no control over.
>>
>>37223664

It's just /r9k/ runoff. They came here because they heard getting /fit/ would get them laid but it turns out shitposting is easier.
>>
>>37223664

Hello trappy please go away
>>
Because I only need to go the gym for 2 hours a day max.

What else am I going to do all day? Shitpost.
>>
my FUCKING HEIGHT is SHIT and my FRAME is MEDIOCRE. I go to the GYM and hit it HARD while i know CHAD is EATING PIZZA and fucking GIRLS i WISH i could have. And there's nothing i can EVER do about it because i was born with BETA GENETICS and you can't escape them. I will never have ALPHA GENETICS like CHAD
>>
>>37223664
Some board has to be the most insecure, I suppose it makes sense that it's this one as insecurities can be good motivation.
>>
We need to decimate the weak.
>>
The main problem I think is the people constantly preaching "GENETICS = SUCCESS WITH LADIES, HOW DO YOU THINK GUYS GET LAID? YOU NEED HEIGHT, LOW BODY FAT, CHAD STATUS"- etc. There are constantly people here preaching the wonders of perfect genetics in an attempt to unravel some kind of revelation about a "genetic lottery" where only the top of the food chain survives. As logical as it all sounds, it only serves to detract and demotivate people, and is prompted by those who are probably convinced that they lost some kind of invisible battle with genetics. Not only are they insecure but they create insecurity with it. How about we stop focusing on being macho and "muh superior genetics" and focus on what this board is about. Fitness and lifting. (its 4chan tho, duh)
>>
Do you GYMCELS even THINK that YOU can COMPETE with CHAD and HIS SUPERIOR GENETICS? CHAD is EATING PIZZA with STACY, while YOU'RE in the GYM, and you WORKOUT 8 days a WEEK.
>>
>>37223699
this

bro, come on, this is 4chan, what were you expecting. if you wade through the memes though, you can learn the basics of strength training, bodybuilding and dieting. outside of this, however, look elsewhere.

there are many aspect to fitness including aerobic exercise and all its run-offs, anaerobic exercise and all its run-offs, flexibility and mobility and many other aspects. for most of this, there is the odd tidbit of relevant info or the occasional diamond in the rough thread or general. unfortunately, basic strength, bodybuilding and dieting is all you're going to be able to recognize and implement unless you already are knowledgeable in the other areas of expertise I mentioned.

as a general rule, read books. don't read articles unless you already have a good knowledge, as with any field (eg learning to fish by reading fishing mags is never going to happen unless you already know enough to understand why this hook is better than this hook).
>>
>>37223726
Who is Chad? And if you want some pizza just make some, dude. Jeez.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.