[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so unfair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 640x798
There's no fucking making it when you look like that.

How can these people get up in the morning and go on with their day?

This poor bloke looks like absolute shit despite the muscles, he's ugly as sin.

Do these people realize that?

Fuck, I'm a tad bit more handsome than this guy, and even I have dropped out of life and gone full NEET mode because of my shit genes.
>>
>>37198903
Did this guy fuck your mum or something?
>>
>>37198903
>How can these people get up in the morning and go on with their day?
By not being autistic.
>>
>>37198903
>Being this beta
>>
>>37198903
Kill yourself for making this stupid thread.
>>
File: 1452056942635.png (754 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452056942635.png
754 KB, 1080x1920
>>37198915
>>37198919
This is what most rich cities are filled with. They got the high end jobs, and the best pussy.

There is no winning!
>>
>>37198903
>Fuck, I'm a tad bit more handsome than this guy, and even I have dropped out of life and gone full NEET mode because of my shit genes.
And that's why he has a girl who is more attractive than him and you rot in your basement
>>
>>37198903
>he's ugly as sin.

and so is she. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
delete this!
>>
>>37198903
I'm not a downer but damn he looks like shit. Girl is qt though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-04-28-33.png (961 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-04-28-33.png
961 KB, 1080x1920
>>37199064
Yea but are u fuckin mad bro?
>>
File: WHUT.png (277 KB, 348x443) Image search: [Google]
WHUT.png
277 KB, 348x443
>>37199074
>>
File: hunter gatherer facies.jpg (10 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
hunter gatherer facies.jpg
10 KB, 203x249
>>37199045
That's not his girl, gymcel. That's some chick who he asked to take a picture with tbhq.
Truth is, he's probably a lonely incel wagieslaving himself to death for Mr. Shecklestein.
Genetics is mostly a meme too, fampie broyos:

>be you
>born into modern society and all of that 'perks' that come along with it
>catch a cold, the flu, etc. during childhood
>instead of dying from said ailment(s) like you would've 10,000 years ago, you go to a doctor and continue on living but lose proper tounge posture
>eat subhuman, overly processed diet devoid of nutrients and stiff, chewablness stunting both your face and hormonal profile forever
>face/body grows into a subhuman form and you stupidly blame it on 'muh genes'
>genes crafted over hundreds of thousands of years worth of trial and error

Kek @ you if you think NEETs hate themselves. NEETs hate what society has become and the fact that they've been stripped of their birth rights.

Why should we have to fight a losing battle against Chad? Normies just want us to work to death and be miserable.
>>
>>37198903

He's not playing to his strengths.

If he fixed his oral posture his jaw muscles would develop and widen slightly.
If he grew a beard (providing he can) it would fill out his lower face.
If he didn't have a total fuck boi haricut that makes his head look twice as long as it really is.
If he didn't wear tryhard skintight shirts and went for something a little more subtle.
If he didn't have that look of internalised inadequacy in his eyes that screams 'please like me pleeeeeeease'...

There's a lot of stuff this guy could do to improve his overall look.
>>
>>37198903

> guy with slightly below average genetics
> puts lots of effort into his appearance

> girl with slightly above average genetics
> puts minimal effort into her appearance

> they get together

what's the problem? she's lazy and thats a genetic fault, his appearance isn't ideal naturally and thats a genetic fault. They both seek to improve their blood line

lots of dumb ugly manlets with a ton of charisma getting hot bimbos with no personality because they compliment each others short comings
>>
File: vertical maxilla growth.jpg (135 KB, 903x595) Image search: [Google]
vertical maxilla growth.jpg
135 KB, 903x595
>>37199330
He could also fix his subhuman mouth breather maxilla via surgery.
>>
>>37199330

he has a boyish face and theres no hiding that, there's nothing wrong with picking a minimalist clean cut appearance

i'm /dadcore/ with 5 o clock shadow and sweatpants and tourist tshirts everywhere i go. try to maintain a decent inbetween of bear and athletic. I like it and its easy, not for everyone though and thats fine
>>
>>37199302
Show evidence that traditionally attractive faces are better than traditionally unattractive ones
e.g. strong chin + jawline makes you better at surviving than a weak chin.
Your amazing logical argument is based on that point.
>>
>>37199330
Most of these dudes are genetic shit on every level. This guy probably has shit hormone levels and won't ever grow a beard.

Also the only thing for that jaw is surgery.
>>
>lots of dumb ugly manlets with a ton of charisma getting hot bimbos

This is a fucking fairy tale fantasy mang.
Unless that manlet is loaded, this will never happen ever.
>>
>>37199363

Minimalist and clean cut works best when you're already attractive.

This guy needs to dirty up his look a bit.
Wear his hair down.
Stop shaving for a while.

Anything to stop him looking like a 14 year old.

Seriously his face is long as fuck, what's he doing with 4 inchs of hair sticking up off his head?

He's never gonna be chad mcthundercock but he can do better.
Thankfully (and here's something a lot of guys on /fit/ refuse to acknowledge or even believe) it's not all about aesthetics when you're a guy.

I regularly see the dog ugliest little chav runts fucking at least average girls just because of they way they behave and assert themselves.

If this guy isn't getting laid it's more to do with how he asserts himself than how he looks. Although how he looks is probably his reason for not having the confidence to assert himself.
>>
>>37199368
mayne during my hay-day as a young chap lots of the girls I dated had ugly or fat boyfriends before me. Most of them ended up dumping me because i was too much of an asshole or emotional insensitive or they felt insecure with themselves because of me. Even the ones who were really fit tried to fatten me up. Go watch howard sterns show "hot wife ugly husband" or whatever he calls it.
>>
>>37199302
Yeah, because human life before the refrigeration and the haber process was so fucking ideal.
>>
>>37199407
>Although how he looks is probably his reason for not having the confidence to assert himself.
>I regularly see the dog ugliest little chav runts fucking at least average girls just because of they way they behave and assert themselves.

How do this?
>>
>>37199363
>minimalist clean cut appearance
Truly master race.
>>
File: tumblr_mlork6Lwcf1rjupavo1_500.png (486 KB, 421x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlork6Lwcf1rjupavo1_500.png
486 KB, 421x540
>>37199364
>Show evidence that traditionally attractive faces are better than traditionally unattractive ones

Chill roid monkey. I'm not trying to prove that an attractive face is better for survival (it's infinitely better for gene survival though, baka), just that a face like that is the byproduct of an industrialized diet.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GUo2AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA351&lpg=PA351&dq=malocclusion+disease+of+civilization&source=bl&ots=XjylCkbqnm&sig=OmJjHEwIIDetvN948yfKz7ih7Hk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC5Myu9ODMAhXJOyYKHRaZAeo4ChDoAQgeMAI#v=onepage&q=malocclusion%20disease%20of%20civilization&f=false

It's a well established fact that for hundreds of thousands of years, humans have lived with perfectly aligned jaws and forward grown faces. The advent of the long, ugly, undefined face is a relatively new occurence and can be blamed on the modern and processed diets that we in the 'civilised' world eat.

Full, rugged faces are the norm and the default in hunter gatherer societies. Save for amongst the berry picker beta males of the tribe, every man has a broad and defined face.
>>
>>37199450
Stop overanalyzing shit and just act, like a dog
>>
>>37199407
>Minimalist and clean cut works best when you're already attractive.

This guy needs to dirty up his look a bit.
Wear his hair down.
Stop shaving for a while.
I understand and sometimes would agree but when your teeth are that jacked up having a "gruff" look makes you look poor and gross most of the time. Most men that can grow decent stubble/beards you can always see the color on their face. When i was enlisted I would shave at 6 am and by 730 at work my supervisor was asking me if i shaved today and wouldn't believe me until he rubbed my chin. I don't even grow an amazing beard either, just barely passable. Too many guys have these gross patchy pubes on their face
>>
File: somali berrypicker.png (38 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
somali berrypicker.png
38 KB, 300x170
>>37199434
I'm not telling you to move to the wilderness and drop out of life, just to stop blaming everything on your genetics and to start considering NEET behavior on an abstract level you fucking meathead.
>>
>>37199450

Basically be socially dominant. Don't be afraid of other men, don't be afraid of women and rejection.

These little runts I see getting laid are basically as thick as fuck. They're too dumb to be afraid of confrontations. Through a combination of blind luck and intimidation they've managed to get through life being relentlessly confrontational without having their stupid little heads stomped in.

I'm talking like you'll be at the bar and someone will try and push past them and they'll turn around and say 'oi cunt fuck off don't push me again or you'll be in trouble'...

Sounds fucking stupid but girls take note of that kind of wanton disregard for other dudes. You have to remember that all they're subconsciously looking for is a man that can give them a child and then protect that child from danger.
They see a man who isn't afraid of confrontation, isn't afraid to say what he thinks, isn't afraid to take risks and they find him attractive no matter how ugly he is.

The guy in OP is too nice guaranteed. I can tell right now from his body language and his expression that he says 'sorry' an awful lot.

I'm not saying go around picking fights with people like some bitter little manlet but basically you have to be fearless. You have to be very comfortable in your skin, very uncompromising, stubborn and basically relentlessly demonstrate that you do what you have to do to get what you want.

That's a trait that women find more attractive than your height, how you look and even how much money you have.
>>
File: alpha meat-eater.jpg (216 KB, 922x551) Image search: [Google]
alpha meat-eater.jpg
216 KB, 922x551
>>37199366
It's not genetics. It is, however, poor parenting and a shit diet.

Raise your children on falim gum and make sure they Mike Mew.
>>
>>37199480
> yfw "nooks" give men underbites
> soft processed foods give no jaw development

need to start chewing gum more desu
>>
>>37198903

That bloke has extremely odd features, but he don't help himself.

>Got big ears, no jaw and a skinny face? Then get the latest hipster cut! The shorty-short sides will show off your jug ears and slicked back five inches on top will make your jaw look even pointier!

...And that's no even commenting on his eyebrows - plucked like a woman from below - and his bizarrely pumped shoulders from 12 weeks of poor programming and roid usage.

...And the shirt that would have his grandfather screaming "FAG!"
>>
>>37199503
shii nigga i just bought a bucket of falim
>>
>>37199503
I don't think I've ever seen something this brutally autistic on /fit/ before. Other boards maybe, but not here, not yet.
>>
>>37199509
It's to late for us, friend.
If you're done with puberty, all that you can hope to do is hypertrophy your jaw and live a painful existence with TMJ.
>>
>>37199494
>oi cunt fuck off don't push me again or you'll be in trouble'...
That's easy to do if you're tall and stuff. I'm 5'10 and I was raised to be fearful of confrontations my entire life.
It's so easy to lift and eat right but when it comes to shit like this I just feel like throwing in the towel fuck...
>>
>>37199532
over the past 5 years or so i make a conscious effort to not underbite when im resting my jaw. The real problem is when I sleep I notice my jaw recesses so I try to sleep in positions that are better for it and stretch it before i sleep. I wish they made a mouth guard for this.

idk how much it's actually helped, but it obviously looks better when im not actively underbiting and it feels natural to not underbite while resting now.
>>
>>37198903
>This poor bloke looks like absolute shit despite the muscles, he's ugly as sin.
And has more confidence then you

That being said they're britbongs, being ugly in britbongia is like breathing air
>>
>>37199533

It should be easier the bigger you are but most of these guys are below average height.

It's a mentality totally independent of how big and strong you are.
I mean for the most part if you say the wrong thing to the wrong dude and he kicks your ass you're very unlikely to die or even be seriously injured because security will step in or you'll know enough to defend yourself so that even when you lose the confrontation you won't be severely hurt.

That's what these dudes rely on. They rely on the fact that most guys are total wimps that they can push around and those that do fight back aren't going to kill them anyway.

I can't really do it either but I'm working on it. In my experience these dudes almost never get called on their shit. Sometimes they'll spark an argument with some other bloke but it'll never go further than some verbal slap fighting.

It's a problem with too many guys being raised by women. It's not normal. What is normal for a man is calling out other men, asserting your dominance (whether you come out on top or not) and not apologising for every little thing.

It's very hard to adopt it later on in life but not impossible. It just takes a lot of immersion and practice.

Basically never back down. Don't back down when it comes to men. Don't back down when you see a girl you like and want to ask her out. Just do it. Do it and then deal with the consequences.

You start to realise that it's never as bad as you think it's going to be. Guys almost never beat you up (or try to) and girls almost never rinse you out just for talking to them. It's all in your head.

You start to realise that the confrontations you're afraid of are actually a very normal and healthy interaction for an adult male to have on a regular basis.
>>
>>37199533
the real alphas are the sociopaths who get over on those shitty people while smiling to their face
>>
>>37198903
I've been going to festivals taking MDMA and XTC and other jawshaking drugs for 5 years now.
My jaw has become more pronounced compared to 5 years ago

I'm 26 years old, so I've been out of puberty for longer then 5 years

>take drugs
>jaws start to do reps until drugs fade
>????
>hypertrophy

tl;dr take drugs
>>
File: Northern Sami.jpg (24 KB, 291x428) Image search: [Google]
Northern Sami.jpg
24 KB, 291x428
>>37199556
Keep doing that mang, you might be a lucky late bloomer and you could potentially grow a good looking face.

Keep chewing gum and only get jaw surgery if you plan to fix your malocclusion, NEVER braces.
>>
>>37199302
gb2/pol/

Also, seek professional help, you're schizo.
>>
>>37199363
>implying boyish is bad
Daddy issues much, fagboi?
>>
>>37199596
I'm learning the ways of the gymcel sensei :3.
Besides, don't you enjoy my expertise in the field of aesthetics?
>>
>>37199596
>gb2/pol/

>This generation's "DON'T KILL MY MELLOW MAN!"
>>
>>37199586

nah I wouldn't get surgery. I have a decent jawline and chin, it's not regressed. You just always want more/better and the underbite bothers my OCD
>>
>>37199586
wtf that nigga could be my brother
>>
>>37199606
>implying boyish can attract anything other than JB

That's a "start the v&" facies, m8.
>>
>>37199569
Righty oh. Thanks for the adivce anon.

I was actually raised by both my parents but 'rents both escaped a life of poverty from a third-world shithole so they smothered me with the childhood they never got.

Thanks m8.
>>
I wish the guy in the picture could read what's being said in this thread.
>>
>>37199573
Bullshit, faggot. The real alphas are the men who are strong while maintaining the ability to feel. Sociopaths are subhuman. Suck a dick.
>>
>>37199480
You're schizophrenic.
>>
>>37199494
>These little runts I see getting laid are basically as thick as fuck. They're too dumb to be afraid of confrontations. Through a combination of blind luck and intimidation they've managed to get through life being relentlessly confrontational without having their stupid little heads stomped in.
That's not dominant. That's normal. Yes, that's the normal psychological state for a healthy human male.

Dominant would be someone like Trump.
>>
I know this ugly cunt who happens to have w very nice body. He is tall and honestly perfect body proportions although he is ugly as a sin.
He bangs hot chicks all the time. Although he knows he is ugly. He brings up his fucked up face from time to time and makes jokes about it.
He has banged way more hot girls that any of us. Perhaps more than all of us combined. He is easy going non treatening and smooth as fuck, everyone likes him. Never meet anyone who didn't like him, he has a nice job. He has legit girlfriends who love him and wanna marry him and he has dropped them all some of them were jewels that made me jelly as fuck.
Face is important. You sure are playing hard mode of you have a fucked up face but if you groom yourself and compensate you still can play
>>
>>37199494
>Someone bumps into you and you demand an apology
>This counts as fearless in Britain
top shelf lel

Normally, if you bump into someone, you say sorry. This is basic etiquette. If someone bumps into you and doesn't say sorry, you have the right to insult him.
>>
>>37199522
He's from lookism or sluthate, if you think /fit/ and /pol/ are full of autists and schizos, you ain't seen nothing yet. They're Chris-chan tier.
>>
>>37199573
Sociopaths are retards, they're as far away from "alpha" as you can possibly be. The average autist has much better chances with women.
>>
>>37199853

Yeah I realised that after a while but for someone without a clue you kind of have to overdo it to land in the normal behaviour range.

It should be normal for a man to stand up for himself but so many guys are so fucking feminised that the idea of actually confronting someone who pisses them off brings them out in panic attacks.

I've noticed that black dudes do this much more naturally than the majority of white guys I know. Don't know if it's biological or cultural but all the negros I know at work are constantly confronting each other about shit.
Older white guys do it too.

Younger white guys just use passive aggressive shit talk and non-confrontational scheming to navigate their lives and it's pathetic.

Thankfully it just means there's less competition.
>>
Okay guys, real talk here.

Is this guy really ugly or are people just trolling?

I mean, yeah his face is kinda goofy, but overall he looks like a solid 7/10 to me.

Im asking because im way way uglier than this. (except the muscles, im bigger)
>>
>>37199891
>I've noticed that black dudes do this much more naturally than the majority of white guys I know. Don't know if it's biological or cultural
It's cultural.

Look at whites, not even 100 years ago we were killing each other in droves and thought nothing of it, and now we're afraid of eating meat and of courting women. Genetics don't change that quickly.
>>
>>37199891
How do I start being an asshole more without losing people's trust and companionship?

I was force fed "be nice to everyone" throughout my entire childhood and only see things in either "piss them off" or "don't piss them off"
>>
>>37198949
I don't know which one of them is "Josh" but they both look like they're in their mid 30's and not 26.
>>
>>37199901
/fit/ is mostly gay with daddy issues, so to them, he's ugly because he looks boyish.

I'm not gay so I cannot judge other guys' attractiveness, but he isn't head-turningly ugly in any case.
>>
>all this fukkn talk about face

What are you people on about? Guarantee your basing your desired looks on some internet standard. Irl most people who are in shape have at least a decent face. The guy in OP wouldn't have trouble getting girls as long as personality is on point.

>Tl;dr quit being a self loathing pussy
>>
>>37199836
I don't think you know what words mean, friend
>>
>>37199580
>mfw I did so much mdma I ruined my jaw
>for a while I would wake up after a festival with my jaw seized close
>would slowly open again after the next two days
>eventually it stopped happening but now it clicks when I move it
>mfw still no jaw gains
fml senpai
>>
>>37199907
Why asshole? You need to be normal, not an asshole.

If someone's nice to you, be nice to them. If someone's mean to you, be mean to them. It's that easy. Totally natural.
>>
>>37199915
But then again, you're a schizo, so who cares what you think?
>>
>>37199901
No his face is not ugly. It's not as masculine as women want but if personality is masculine he could get lots of women.
>>
>>37199931
>It's not as masculine as gays want
Fixed.
>>
>>37199922

I like how you've put it. That's basically it in a nutshell.

I guess think of yourself as a mirror. Reflect peoples emotions and actions back at them.
The trick is not to pussy out when you have to be a dick back to someone who is being a dick to you.
The other trick is to recognise when someone is being a dick to you. It's not always that obvious if you're a little socially awkward.
>>
>>37199911
Even if you're not gay you can still judge how attractive someone is. It's about being comfortable with your sexuality. What you're saying is that, since you're not gay you can only judge how ugly he is? That's still you judging his appearance knowing what to compare him to when knowing someone attractive. From what you said, you can base that you're gay.
>>
>>37199937
>Everyone starts using the mirror trick
>Everyones emotions become identical
>We all become clones
>Refuse to do different jobs because we're the same person
>World falls apart
>Humanities extinction
Fuck you anon
>>
>>37199928
I'm not the same person you're responding to..
>>
>>37199907
This attitude is toxic, I'm just now learning. Don't be on either end of the spectrum, but in the middle. Not an asshole and not a beta. When someone pushes your boundaries/tests the water to see how much they can get away with cut them off immediately.
>>
>>37199559
savage
>>
>>37199874
Being a /fit/cel is infinitely more autistic; expecting women to think you're better looking after hypertrophying your muscles to balloon-tier proportions is infinitely more schizo.

>>37199888
Sociopaths are low inhibition slayers.
A dark triad personality naturally gives off an auora of confidence.

>>37199931
Women don't even consider him a man! He doesn't even register in their minds as human.
>>
File: Halo Effect.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
Halo Effect.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>37199907
If you're ugly, there's nothing you can or should do other than continue to get stepped on. As for being an asshole? You shouldn't be to your GF or anything like that, but women enjoy a confrontational man. Especially when he's confrontational to other men and her bitchy friends.

Again, if you're ugly don't do anything. Just lay down and rot boyo.
>>
>>37199330
He needs a thicker neck
>>
File: ewjim1.jpg (24 KB, 226x460) Image search: [Google]
ewjim1.jpg
24 KB, 226x460
>>37199901
>7/10
>¿¿¿

He's a fucking 2 at best. Nigga, he looks like fucking earthworm Jim!

Incel skull neck combo of death!
>>
>>37200047
>>37200047
You sound like a pseudo intellectual Redditor.

Yes sociopathic persona is initially attractive. But sociopathy, like any form of mental fuckery, is a huge red flag. Eventually the initial lust wears off and all shes left with is an empty shell of a man who can't love, hate, or care. Point is, she'll leave.

Being a good well adjusted person with assertiveness and boundaries is what makes a Man alpha.
>>
r9k posters deserve some ultraviolence
>>
>>37200047
it might sound weird but even when just guys mirin you, you still get a lot more friends/reputation and that's another thing girls love (looks, reputation, money)
>>
File: RUTHLESS SKULLMOG.png (487 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
RUTHLESS SKULLMOG.png
487 KB, 650x433
>>37200104
A larger skull as well.
The fact that even a woman, that's much shorter than him mind you, has a larger skull is sad.

>>37200110
Yeah, I guess this is true if you're trying to start a family or getting into a LTR. For short flings, women prefer sociopaths/psychopaths/narcissists and this is an undeniable fact backed by shit tons of research.
Remember "le bad boy" trope is imprinted very heavily on all of the day time soap operas that women love to watch.
>>
>>37198903
>even I have dropped out of life and gone full NEET mode because of my shit genes.
Yet he has a decent physique and a girl in his arms. You don't.
>>
>>37198903
>>>/r9k/
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>37198949
Dude on the right looks like Jason Statham.
>>
File: mutant aesthetic.jpg (2 MB, 2336x3504) Image search: [Google]
mutant aesthetic.jpg
2 MB, 2336x3504
>>37200141
But come on, how can this (pic related) be more aesthetic than a swimmer/greek god physique? It looks grotesque and bulbous.

The fact that most of /fit/ doesn't acknowledge frame also really erks me.
That OP guy's skull and frame are not made for body building. It illustrates all of his flaws and makes him look comical.
>>
>>37200145
I agree. But the poster you were advising to adopt those traits, judging by the tone of their posts, isn't likely to do it. Wouldn't advise it anyway. Yeah it will get you laid. But it will set you up for failure when you're ready to stop fucking bag eyed club sluts and settle down.
>>
>>37199349
lol you guys are really insecure
>>
>>37200213
Says the perma-incel.
>>
Keep posting these threads OP. Each time I get closer to finding your location and making it easier to rip your spine out and scare all your pussy friends over at r9k
>>
File: 1447016622164.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1447016622164.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>37199302
Nigga,didn't even read all that wall of shit you posted.
>>
>>37198903
>There's no fucking making it when you look like that.
>Looking like a nigger
Yeah, Thanks God I won't look like that.
>>
>>37198903
>Op is so buttfrustrated I can feel it
What's the bet that the girl in his pic related is his oneitis or something that's being fucked by Captain Skeletor?
>>
File: 1455232759414.jpg (49 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1455232759414.jpg
49 KB, 500x625
Yeah no, kinda tired of all the justification ITT.

That guy is ugly, period.
>>
>>37198903
You're frustrated as she left you for him. Stop being half a faggot and move on.
>>
>despite the muscles

He has chest and shoulders and that's about it. His arms probably aren't bad but hes fucking himself up big-time by overtraining delts.

Based on the complete lack of traps, thin neck, shitty lats, and small core he never trains either legs or back which hugely detracts from his physique and makes him look thin and weak.

On top of that he has a long face and protruding ears yet his hair is worn up and the sides of his head are shaved.

He could make it if he wan't a complete dumb fuck
>>
>>37198903
I this this guy goes to my gym. UK?
>>
>>37202618
I reversed image searched it, he does.

Shit. He's a nice dude IRL
>>
>>37198903

His name is Jack Brown, he's on Instagram, that IS his girl. She's in quite a few other pics with him.
>>
Mate, the majority of 'people' in bongland are fugly scum. He would just be normal here.
>>
File: 1461255993185.jpg (64 KB, 438x580) Image search: [Google]
1461255993185.jpg
64 KB, 438x580
>>37200047
>i used to lift more than you*
>>
>>37203018

How confident/self assured does he come off as in person?

Being he is with a girlfriend who is much prettier than he is, I would assume he comes off as pretty cool socially, has lots of friends etc...
>>
>>37202139

Horseshit.

You're going by one picture of his body at an unflattering angle. Pictures can be very deceptive.

https://www.instagram.com/jacktb01/
>>
>>37203326

I don't know him just his face. He seems cool enough. Carries himself life a nice guy not arrogant or douchy.

Feels a bit odd sticking up for him on 4chan but he doesn't deserve the bashing, seems cool enough and is in pretty good shape.

I can only assume he accidently took ops 1.2kgs on his barbell onetime and now he's got an neckbeard bone to pick.
>>
>>37203483

I figured as much. His Instagram page pictures he also look more impressively built than the NEETs attacking him in this thread based on the fucking shape of his face.
>>
>>37203533
>ucking shape of his face.
Well this is /fit/ after all, what else did you expect besides resentment and misguided bullshit?
>>
>>37203547
Its a nice picture of him and his gf not his best I guess.

You've got to remember for /fit/ photos exist solely for the purpose of sharing your body with anonymous men online rather than capturing moments or events or for art.
>>
daily reminder that scooby was one day like this

woman are silly to think personality has a thing to do with face, they also like of think higher of people that treat everyone like shit because somehow they as special snowflakes think they will be treated good by an asshole like that

please don't be like woman
>>
>>37198903
He's just a regular english guy
>>
>>37203621
>>37203547
>>37203533
You poor fucking losers.
>>
/POL/ AND /R9K/ FUCK BACK OFF TO YOUR SHITTY BOARDS

STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

NO ONE FUCKING CARES
>>
>>37199074
Kek
>>
>>37199302

lmao i have the face like the one you posted and i'm a forever alone guy

protip: it's not about my looks, it's because i'm a bitter faggot that can't socialize for shit

in fact i'm foreveralone because i study STEM rather than my looks/body/social status
>>
>>37199480
>Full, rugged faces are the norm and the default in hunter gatherer societies.

nigga you went full retarded

have you seen those indian tribes shitholes?

nigga i hope you don't really think like that, you are almost as retarded as that unabomber guy
>>
>>37204724

He doesn't mean geneticly hunter gatherer. He means people eating diets requiring lots of chewing have much better facial bones.

Modern Indian tribes in the USA and Canada have malformed faces because they too are eating a lot of soft modern food too. They aren't eating tough buffalo meat cooked over a fire anymore. Now its McDonald's and soft bread and other modern mush like everyone else.

Mike Mew's research is based on people still eating their tribal foods, and pre modern photos. Look it up. His theory is solid.
>>
File: dynamic_resize[1].jpg (19 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
dynamic_resize[1].jpg
19 KB, 650x366
>>37198903
That's just buff Armin Van Buuren
>>
>>37203434
Fucking ugly.
>>
>>37199522
you got somali blood senpai?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.