[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit and females.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: 2.jpg (151 KB, 607x930) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
151 KB, 607x930
Being stacked is great.

But I'm more interested in the psychology of it all.

How does /fit/ treat females since you're handsome, and stacked?
>>
>>37172861
More like shit.
But thats probably becuase women dont care how jacked i get
>>
>stacked

summerfags pls go
>>
>that Fischer Esterification
Good lord, the flashbacks
I don't think I'll ever encounter a greater gains goblin than Ochem 2.
>>
>>37172861
Older woman hit on me a lot. It creeps me out desu because I can't stop thinking about how creepy it would be if an older man was flirting with a young girl
>>
>>37172861
Females give me free drinks at bars or starbucks
I'm still a virgin tho
>>
File: 1462830088291.png (83 KB, 326x201) Image search: [Google]
1462830088291.png
83 KB, 326x201
>oh anon you'd be such a great boyfriend! you'd make some girl really really happy!

triggered.

pic fucking related.
>>
>>37172960
>tfw the girl you're crushing on says this to you

CAN A NIGGA JUST
>>
>>37172861
with disdain. i have reached a point where i loathe women
>>
>>37172861
Nice acid catalyzed hemiacetal formation
>>
>>37172920
>Fischer Esterification
Sorry but thats not what's happening here
>>
idk, I understand them more I guess since I've had to started curving women myself

must be a huge pain to have to deal with a bunch of thirsty men in your DM's
>>
>>37172889
>But thats probably becuase women dont care how jacked i get
What.....

>>37172936
How do you know they're not just being friendly?
>>
>>37173048
They dont care about how i look, cos im not that good looking
Muscles doesnt change that
>>
>>37173064
Post face breh. I'm sure you're not that bad.
>>
>>37173074
Haha im asian and a manlet. No need to post anything
>>
>>37173082
I'm in the same boat man and I got a date with a redhead qtie this weekend. Are you awkward or something in public?
>>
>>37173094
Nope. I live in asia, girls dont care about muscles
>>
>>37173107
Damn. How tall are you m8? Being a manlet in asia and all.
>>
>>37173120
5'8"
>>
>>37173124
Aren't most of the people in Asia that height? I don't think it's THAT bad.
>>
>>37173128
Asian girls dont care about muscles im telling you.
>>
>>37172861
I'll be honest. I don't use them, I'm nice to them and treat them like friends; ignoring any advances or flirting from all but the hottest of girls.

Don't judge me. You guys have no idea how loneley I am, all my old drinking buddies are in other cities now. It's nice to have people who want to talk to me. Other men here are too intimidated by me so I can't have a nice time with them.
>>
>>37173166
How big are you?
>>
>>37172985
>tfw your crush isn't single
Few worse feels in universe Anon.
>>
>>37173082
You look like a god to Asian womenlets and you probably look more attractive too, stop comparing yourself to Sven.
>>
>>37173188
Asian women simply do not care. Even womanlets dont care. Theyd raher be alone than be with average manlet
>>
>>37173171
Not big at all. 6'2", 180lb at 7% bodyfat.

When I said intimidated I'm talking about my professional/academic reputation (which when combined with my athletic physique makes all but the highest quality men hate me). I've also been blessed by fairly attractive facial aesthetics.

Girls aren't as competative so they love talking to me.
>>
>>37173212
>Asian women simply do not care. Even womanlets dont care. Theyd raher be alone than be with average manlet
>>>/r9k/
Go and bitch and moan over there man.

There's ton of manlets that have made it so either get off your ass and do the same or just kys.
>>
>>37173219
>When I said intimidated I'm talking about my professional/academic reputation

Professor? Damn man respect.
>>
>>37173048
>women dont care how jacked i get
I can attest to this
Im white, pretty good looking and tall enough but it just doesnt matter to girls how big you get
They still pick guys for strange fucking reasons, if at all
>>
>>37173230
Theyre white.
Asian manlets can make it but they need money, not muscles
>>
>>37173150
my asian (Thai) ex always wanted me to get muscly
too bad I broke up with her before I started lifting
>still hitting it for about a year after we broke up
>just recently got a new bf
>kinda disappointed I don't get to use her for sex anymore
>>
>>37173240
Yeah I forgot. Different cultures n all of that.

>>37173239
>strange fucking reasons
Make a girl laugh her heart/cum and you basically got her on a leash.
>>
>>37173212
You're a 5'8" Asian living in Asia the average male height in Japan and China is half an inch below that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Your height isn't a problem you are average as fuck, your problem is you're too insecure to talk to women. I can believe you when you say that they don't care about muslce, that's fine, use your lean body to cut below 10% bf you'll gain good facial aesthetics. It matters, I know Asians care far more about money and reputation, but all humans still have their natural instincts whether they like it or not.
>>
>>37173256
>Make a girl laugh her heart/cum and you basically got her on a leash.
I agree with the cum part, im good with my tounge and that landed me in a five year relationship with a smoking hot girl
However its very fucking hard to get girls to sleep with you(it is for me) since they are all just simply not single or looking like Steve Buschemi in a fat suit
I dont belive ive lost my touch in bed but finding a girl to get into bed, thats hard mate
>>
>>37173238
No still a grad-student, but hopefully I'll get a lectureship soon. My reputation comes from the professors here shilling me as some kind of genius to everyone. They also get me to deliver a lot of lectures (something grad-students/TAs generally aren't allowed to do at this university). Also I'm probably one of the youngest people here to get consulting contracts.
>>
>>37173082
Asian manlet pls kill yourself. Making it harder for us 6'1+ asians when you're fitting stereotypes.
>>
>>37173240
I've seen some jacked asians at uni and they pull some of the hottest asian cuties I've seen.

You're giving up the battle without a fight
Ugly people still get girlfriends, and being jacked will just be an advantage. You have to be more interesting than lifting though.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON MY ORIENTAL COMPANION
>>
>>37173283
How old are you man? What degree?

Any advice for an 18 year that just started uni?
>>
>>37173266
>women
>giving any fucks about avergae men
>>
>>37173240
Self hating piece of shit
>>
No women talk to me but lots of gay guys.
Gym buddies with one now, teaching him to lift and using him for a spot.
What have my life become...
>>
>>37173239
>They still pick guys for strange fucking reasons,
They pick guys who they think they can get. If you talked to her/showed interest as much as the skinny faggot she would've jumped into your arms.
>>
>>37173015
???
Addition of the alchohol to the protenated carbonyl isn't Fischer?
The fuck is that then?
>>
>>37173219
Do other men really get intimated over a job or are you just a cunt?

I have never felt intimidated because someone had a better job than me, maybe it's an american thing.
>>
>>37173273
>However its very fucking hard to get girls to sleep with you(it is for me) since they are all just simply not single or looking like Steve Buschemi in a fat suit
>I dont belive ive lost my touch in bed but finding a girl to get into bed, thats hard mate

Plenty of girls are single nowadays. Where are you looking anon?
>>
>>37173312
Well i rarely see girls activly pick guys, its usually that every girl who is 5+/10 has a boyfriend
last year i met one who didnt have a bf but she instead got a gf so i guess that doesnt count?
>>
>>37173339
Just show your interest and hope they reciprocate, there are loads of single girls out there. You're just going for the ones who are taken.

Try making friends with some girls with bfs and ask about their single friends, if they out in a good word for you it could help you out a lot.
>>
>>37173322
>Plenty of girls are single nowadays. Where are you looking anon?
I havent seen a single one for a long time, well last year and the problem is that if she is average or above she has a boyfriend, if she isnt then she is single but...why do i care?
Where i look, during my commute to school, at work, on the street, at stores, through friends, at the gym or at some hobbies
Most hobbies are martial arts though so no girls there
>>
>>37173353
>Try making friends with some girls with bfs and ask about their single friends, if they out in a good word for you it could help you out a lot.
Not him but how do you do this in a non-creepy way?
>>
>>37173360
Just talk to them like you'd talk to any other guy. Relaxed, no pressure, don't make the conversation sexual. Don't do anything or say anything specifically because they're a woman, don't compliment them unless its like an achievement or something they are trying to show off.

Just genuinely try and be their friend.
>>
>>37173015
Late reply my bad. Theres no ESTER being formed there lol
>>
girl here
I'm not fit just skinny
I always avoid guys who lift or gym rats because I genuinely feel I'm not good enough and that they'd judge my average body

It's so sad when he's cute
>>
>>37173295

>Any advice for an 18 year that just started uni?
Focus on your current course work and do all the stupid little homework problem drills. The biggest mistake I made was working ahead; I was working through PDE and heat transfer textbooks in my first semester.

The result was that even though I still got good grades for a while by my second year I found my foundations weren't as good as my peers that's when my GPA started dropping and eventually the curriculum caught up to my level and I found I didn't actually have an advantage over anyone who kept to structure. I still have those holes my foundations due to not putting in the hours into those exercises which I thought was a waste of time. You will never have time to put into things like a semesters worth of calculus practice problems for the rest of life. Don't waste your undergrad fucking around. Work hard through the boring parts. It's something you have to earn before you get to anything interesting.

Also you NEED your first internship/RA in your second summer (and you need to graduate with at least 2 total on your CV). The best way to get this is try and network and ask people in person (forcing yourself to do this is also one of the best ways to build social skills; talking to bimbos at parties is easy, charming intelligent people is far more difficult). Offer to work for free that helps a lot and it's worth it.

Also 18 is the last time where the majority of your classmates will be single, but no pressure.

Invest the rest of your free time on your lifting/staying healthy, don't bother waisting time on the pseudo self-improvement which is floating on the internet a lot nowadays; people are retarded and know less than you.

If you feel yourself becoming too anxious/stressed pick up daydrinking.

Helpfull resources:
http://web.mit.edu/uaap/learning/
http://4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_Wiki

Good luck.
>>
like human beings, such as myself
>>
>>37173393
Whoops, that's an ether condensation
There's a reason i was glad to >>37173407
be done with that class
>>
>>37173319
When I talk to them they tend to go deer-in-headlights mode and I think they're too scared to say something stupid so they don't say anything all, I can make most guys relax and get into informal conversation, but only ~1/100 guys will actually have a beer with me. Hence my loneliness.

Older guys have families/relationships so they don't have to time to hang out with me.

>I have never felt intimidated because someone had a better job than me, maybe it's an american thing.
That's weird to be honest. I always feel intimidated as fuck when talking to some respected professor/CEO etc. The first time I talked to a CEO when I was 19 trying to work for him/get him to mentor me and I almost pissed myself. That man is a local legend though; started from scratch and built a fuckhuge company. Remarried to a women half his age at 60. Wears flip flops to work just because he can. He bought me a book when I finished my internship; it's one of my most treasured possessions.
>>
>>37173322
>Plenty of *low quality* girls are single nowadays.
ftfy. As a universal law any marriage material girl is locked in a long term relationship with some lucky undeserving faggot.
>>
I study engineering and am an army reservist in an infantry unit. I also lift in weightlifting gym.

There are no women for me to meet in my social circles kek
>>
>>37173514
How dumb do you have to be to marry any girl?
Im not saying LTRs arent a good thing but marriage isnt a positive thing
>>
>>37173303
Not wrong.
But its not like anyone else likes me either
>>
>>37173536
I never said you should marry a girl just because she's marraige material, but you generally don't want to be in a LTR with a non-marraige material girl.
>>
>>37172936

but men do that all the time.
>>
>>37173290
A lot of asians in uni are rich as fuark.
Like their mon and dad have a chinese butchery or something but somehow they drive their ricer sports cars.
But thats white cointries, westernised asians have converted to like muscles.
>>
>>37173180
when your crush meets a guy and they start fucking and later become a couple and you're still friends with your crush and you have to act normal
>>
>>37173549
What do you consider to be marriage material?
You cant really have too high demands on women, asking her to be cute and have sex with you is really pushing it to be fair
>>
>>37173413
Screenshotted m8. Thanks for the advice. But
>Also 18 is the last time where the majority of your classmates will be single, but no pressure.

Really?
>>
>>37173575
>Really?
Im in college and i can say this is somewhat true
Girls at 18 are single and the older they get the less likely it is that they are single
If you plan to make a move, make it now.
>>
>>37173573
If I can be in a room with them for longer than 6 hours without wanting to blow my brains out.
>>
>>37173600
I'm ugly, skinny and bad at talking/not charming right now man. I'm trying to improve but there's no way any girl would want me right now.

Not to mention that I have a non-existent social life which (imo) is more important than being swole at my age.
>>
>>37173617
>Not to mention that I have a non-existent social life which (imo) is more important than being swole at my age.
Well all girls go nuts for social status, its just a fact of life
If you feel like you cant right now then dont stress, remember youre there to learn and get a career
Focus on that because that is what will stay with you
>>
the more jacked you get the easier life gets. Men respect you and women drool over you.
ive found as i got bigger (no longer natty) men always wanted to be mates and hang out and women come with that, through friends of friends obviously. being jacked actually got me a great job and bulk pussy and some mate i actually like enough to leave 4chan for a few hours.
>>
>>37173559
that just means you're a cuck
>>
>>37173649
>ive found as i got bigger (no longer natty)
How big are you?
>>
>>37173575
Look I don't want to start internet arguments with the hordes of keyboard warriors who insist on their own worldview, but this image of college being one big fuck fest just wasn't my experience at all. Maybe it's just that the new generation is less promiscuous or maybe hollywood promiscuity was always posturing bullshit with no basis in reality.

I'm one of those people who was friends with everyone in their year group my experience was that by second year about 70% of dateable (non-obese/misformed) girls were in long term relationships (most with skinny losers if I'm being honest). Most freshman girls came in either single or dumped their high-school bf's for a college model which they tend to stick with for a while. A few girls got engaged before graduation, but generally most keep their options open. So many have retarded idea of wanting to travel etc. after graduation and don't seem to value their relationships too much (which is why they will be flirty when talking to other guys despite not being single).
>>
>>37173632
Sure. But it's important make social skill gains on the side so I don't become an autist/become a well rounded out person.

I'm trying to read more to expand my mind but I barely have time nowadays. And I know this is going to sound pretentious but it's hard to meet genuinely charming people my age. It's always about drinking or Netflix and shit which I can talk about all day but it's not something I want to talk about all day ya get me?
Don't get me wrong, there definitley are some people worth talking to but they're pretty hard to find.

One of my main flaws is that I can't argue with a clear head. I let my emotions take over and jumbo my words to the point where I ramble incoherent shit and the other person just starts laughing haha.
>>
>>37173413
I really, really wish someone had told me this when I was 19. Spot on, Anon.
>>
>>37173496
I guess I just don't care enough about professions or money for that to happen to me.

Each to their own, try hanging around with some people who aren't career-oriented and see if they act differently towards you.
>>
>>37173715
>there definitley are some people worth talking to but they're pretty hard to find.
Depends on where you are looking desu, if youre skilled enough at small talk you can talk to anyone about anything
When it comes to girls i usually just ask alot of questions, then it doesnt matter what i say since she is more focused on what she thinks/says which is great
You either talk to people because you want to hear yourself talk or because you want to learn what they have to say, guess which one is better for you

Also i dont know what you mean by argue but you definetly shouldnt argue with people you arent intimatly close with dude, makes you look insecure if you go on rants at the best of times
>>
>>37173750
>try hanging around with some people who aren't career-oriented and see if they act differently towards you.
No offence, but if I wanted to talk to boring passionless nihilists/hedonists, I'd just going out drinking alone and stare at a wall for a few hours.
>>
>>37173715
>it's hard to meet genuinely charming people my age.
Then stop trying to meet people your age. You're old enough to make friends with people of any age. And making friends with older people will be better for your social status anyway.
>>
>>37173795
If you're a good/charming speaker then how'd you become it?

I run out of non-boring things to say near immediately.
>>
>>37173082
Just try not to fit the stereotype in other ways. The asians that slay are never complaining about their disadvantages. They just improve who they are and land qt3.14s. Don't get down on shit you can't change. Like other anon said: there are lots of manlets making it. In the same way, there are lots of asians dating hot asians or non asians. Don't let society give u this shit outlook on life breh. We don't have it bad (def not as bad as black chicks since girls like confidence a lot and that can be improved regardless of race)
>>
>>37173680
179cm tall 96kg 9-12% bf so pretty big i guess.
>>
>>37173912
cool, always good to have something to aim for
Im at 184cm/89kg and a bf of around 14-15%
Still havent made any progress towards getting girls to like me so maybe if i gain some more
Youre on gear right? did that improve anything?
>>
File: goal.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
goal.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.

I'm free from the shackles of the pussy, nothing will ever be the same.

Lifting pays, especially when you have the aesthetics.
>>
>>37173963
>For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.

Lol. Nice story fag. Did Obama come out and give you the "Biggest fucking sick kient in history" as well at the end of the night :^)
>>
>>37173963
I'm a 5'8" fatlet how long until I look like these faggots when I'm done cutting and start lifting?
>>
>>37173990
It's true faggot. I don't even remember the faces most of the girls I made out with -- with enough make up they all look the same...
>>
>>37173818
Everyone has their own opinion on this shit, here's my 2 cents.

Practice small talk (with everyone; if you have to waste time wating for the bus, you might as well spend it practicing your social skills), practice your accent, read self-help books on communication and public speaking.

If you're well read you will always have something to say, you just need to start the conversation with small talk and you will probe into larger discussions.

Don't try to prepare topics, you'll often find you end up talking about steal production in the Caliphates with a STEM professor when you were trying to talk to him about his research.

Don't try to force the conversation either, a conversation requires a minimum of two participants and if the person you're talking to isn't giving you anything to work with then it's their fault, but you're making it awkward by staying. If you're at a social event that's the point where you cycle out and talk to other people, you can come back to your target later in the night (then you might also have gained great conversation startes "So X and I were discussing Y, I'm curious about your opinion on...").

The only exception to the above rule is when you're talking to girls your own age, most girls really suck at talking to boys, the best way to get around this is to get them talking about themselves, you should never ask interview-like questions (where are you from? how did you do on your exams?), but here is another exception to the rule. Make them feel good with crappy jokes, childish life philosophy and weak compliments.

If you're not well read you're not entirely fucked because you're in the information age. Here's some unironic advice; keep browsing 4chan, talking to Anons online here is actually one of the best ways to learn about other fields. Read the wiki article on something, wikipedia and pop sites aren't bad if you use them correctly.
>>
>>37174030
[cont.]

Finally always remember that everyone, no matter their position, is a functioning member of society. That means they need to be aware and up to date on a certain bare minimum of topics including major political events, sports, health/fitness/nutrition and alchohol. You'd also be suprised what kind of interests the people you respect most hold, it often includes something common/"normal". Being charming is about making it easy for people to talk to you. That means you either need be good at probing what they know and have a small amount of knowledge about the topic (enough to ask non-boring questions that can get them talking) or you if you're talking to someone intelligent you can have several superificial conversations on anything by meeting each other half way with you bare minimum knowledge of the topic. Being physically attractive is also extremely helpful, people want to talk to attractive people of both genders.
>>
>>37173963
>For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.
How? And where?

Are you an old man tho?
>>
>>37173841
>guys who slay never complain about their disadvantages
In other words water is wet. In any case i didnt say asians couldnt make it, just that no one cares about muscles on an asian guy.
Everyone expects you to be smart and make tons of money to make up for your tiny penis
>>
>>37174030
you just explained exactly how I feel on Tinder. I'm always trying to make conversation with questions because their responses are always shit and don't allow for any expansion on the topic.

Any tips to specifically get them talking about themselves? I try to push it that direction but it's always a dead end.
>>
>>37174044
If u actually have a tiny penis then sorry for fitting another stereotype that isn't actually true lmao. Also, wealthy asians are just taken advantage of by shit tier women who need a wallet when they're out of college. Don't fall for the "money for girls" meme unless you want a sad life. Why don't you try being charismatic at least
>>
>>37174001
With that mindset, 10 years. Or just never.
>>
>>37174039

>Went to a night club with my mates, stood around and drank.
>Got bored of girls not approaching and just grabbing my ass and arms when they pass me.
>Start going in circles on the dance floor
>go to one group of girls and another
>girl see me and starts backing that ass up
>just stand there drinking and she's grinding me
>put my hand on her hips and she turns around and we make out
>after 3-5 mins her girlfriends drag her away
>on to the next one

Also, funny story:
>a group of girls with some guys dancing like fools for like hours
>one girls sees me, starts grinding
>we make out in less than a min
>the guys try to drag me away from her, but back away when I tell them to not touch me

I didn't even dance the whole night.
>>
>>37174057
Honestly at some point you really just have to write a girl off as brain damaged and not worth your time and effort.

It's fucking Tinder anyway you're not trying to be their friend, you're trying to fuck them, if they aren't making it easy for you either just ask them out directly or move on to the next one. This is why online dating is shit because when you can't use body language to make them feel good/horny then there's not much to talk about (especially when she's retarded and can't talk about anything).
>>
>>37174037
Good post anon
>>
>>37174060
Well no i dont think i do, it definitely isnt too small for asian girls. Im not insecure about that but stereotypes go really far in first impressions.
Why do you think asian men are seen as undesirable? Already i need to fight against the stereotype from the start by making up for it, but everybody expects you to make up for it already. Its a double whammy
>>
>>37173413
Can second the internship part.
Make sure you can support the everyday business though, not just make coffee and book meeting rooms.
If you can actually show your skills and meet people in the company thats one of the easiest ways to find a job for after your graduation.
>>
>>37174089
yeah i've been writing them all off at this point

I even got one qt to agree to coffee soon and now the bitch doesn't even reply. I know I can talk to them in person but texting is so shit. Probably should pull the coffee trigger sooner than I think. Thanks anon
>>
>>37174105
Just don't let it get to your head so much. I brought up successful Asian chads not to say that ppl who succeed don't complain, but as examples of people who ignored shitty stereotypes about how they supposedly aren't desireable and did well anyways. And remember that guys can be confident or have good personalities to overcome looks. Why do you think there are fatasses with decent looking girls or ugly people dating "out of their league"? And before you say it, it is not just money. Looks matter but confidence and personality are huge if you think you are lacking in any other way.
>>
File: pikey pitt.jpg (7 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
pikey pitt.jpg
7 KB, 237x213
>>37172960
kek
girls stopped saying that to me since I got fuckhuge, in fact no girl ever talks to me, they won't even look and when I approach them they scurry away like birds do

went through my contacts yesterday and deleted all the numbers I haven't called/wasn't called by for a year and the only female that was left there was my mom lol
>>
>>37174147
>I even got one qt to agree to coffee soon and now the bitch doesn't even reply.
Thats called flaking
Girls do this all the time, either its because she changed her mind, wanted to say no but couldnt or someone else got her attention
>>
>>37174160
>successful asian chads
Like who? Lel
>>
>>37174068
Not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>37174186
Eh I see a few at my university despite going to a school that's like 90% white. They are tall or jacked and date pretty fine white girls. There are chads of all races whether you accept that or not. I'll admit that there are much less Asian and Indian ones BC they're too busy studying for 6 figure jobs to do thisshit and were not raised like white people were.
>>
>>37174147
>we should do x soon

whenever a chick sends me that I am sure that in her mind she's already moved on and either won't reply to my texts or be dodgy af when it comes to setting up dates

so far I've never been wrong, however I just completely cut it off when I get that and they sure as hell won't be texting "hey so how about X" or similar
>>
>>37174215
>they are tall and jacked
Well yeah, im not tall
>>
>>37174181
no sweat off my back but annoying af, i'll probably remake my tinder after my cut is over so I can reset the pool of matches and hopefully get the hotter girls to take notice.
>>
>>37174215
>There are chads of all races whether you accept that or not.
This board won't lol.

>>37174030
>>37174037
Thanks a lot m8. Love you hoenstly. Kinda sad but I saved this as the background for my phone. I think it'll be useful for me to read most mornings before I go out into the world.

Good luck to you as well! Hope you make it m8!
>>
>>37174240
Ill ask you since im thinking the same, shirtless pic is that a yes or no?
Gonna go on tinder for the first time in febuary 2017 so i need to prep
>>
>>37173496
Kinda funny, that the other dude hadn't observed this in action. I reckon I'd swoon over a hero, but as an author and editor all those I truly admire are already dead excepting Gordon Lish.
>>
>>37174227
Added the or jacked. One is this huge dude whos dating a 8+/10 latina and the other is not tall at all (maybe around your height, barely taller than his gf) who's hitting up a white girl with a fat ass lmao. Those are the ones that come to mind. Most others just date asians. I've seen one Indian dude at my gym who also dates predominantly outside of race as well and he's not jacked or tall. Height and shit is important but the reason u see so many sad ppl on this site is because they think they are destined for failure if not 6'2+ 8x6 and white and model tier face. And the ones that supposedly are always post threads complaining about being unable to lift away social anxiety or autism lmao
>>
>>37172861

Hahah this reminds me of my situation. I was nice to my chem lab partner because I was gonna have to deal with her every week. She took it the wrong way. 3 years later I'm about to finish my degree, and I'm still trying to shake her off without being a dick about it.
>>
>>37174265
I plan on doing one if i'm feeling really confident, but a straight up mirror pic might be a little much. I'm going to take one if I go to the beach or lake this summer and use that, seems less douchey but provides same results.
>>
>>37174263
Thank bro. I'm glad my post is useful to someone.

Those are mostly my own eclectic principles distilled from various practical/self-help books on communication/network so if you need more help remember the self-help books actually help, especially the ones catered towards professionals.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37173529
>engineering

You're already die alone.
>>
>>37174263
This is also the gym version of r9k so it doesn't bother me much
>>
>>37174227
Just look at the white ppl here in this thread alone who are social retards. It's not race or height I would say
>>
>>37174292
hm...maybe youre right
Damn, ill have to push off getting tinder to next summer then
Thanks bro
>>
>>37174271
Oh thats in uni/college.
I never finished uni, im a wageslave.
>>
>>37174283
>3 years later I'm about to finish my degree, and I'm still trying to shake her off without being a dick about it.
Is she cute tho?
>>
>>37174349
No reason to not get on there for experience though. I made my first one when I was a fat fuck and still got a few matches and some slight experience talking to girls. Once you're feeling like your current profile no longer represents you just delete that shit and remake it with new photos. It'll reset all your matches as well.

You got this man, it's a long and hard journey but goddamn is it worth it.
>>
>>37174329
Let's be honest now.

Would you rather date a qt. shy skinny white girl or a short chubby black girl who's better at talking. The same rule applies to shy tall fit white guys vs boisterous asian manlets.

You're giving this guy a lot of shit, but he's already trying to improve himself and experiencing the reality of his situation, at least he's honest about it and still trying to improve. You're implying that his genetic predisposition doesn't hold him back which is bullshit, it will always be there to some extent and he has the right to complain about it every now and then.
>>
>>37174017
>I don't even remember the faces most of the girls I made out with

kek, yeah, might as well walk into a retirement home, kiss all the women and say "wow, i kissed 50 girls today, i'm such a pimp".
>>
>>37174329
I am autistic,medium height,white and have a viet-korean gf.

Being tall is a \feet\ meem
>>
>>37174401
You can't really equate guys and girls in this scenario. Confident dudes can be short fat or whatever and get by. Ugly girls of any race are fucked since guys are generally 10x more superficial. It's an inaccurate comparison. You will see many more chicks datingdown lookswise than guys because of this
>>
>>37174082
>>Got bored of girls not approaching and just grabbing my ass and arms when they pass me.

Do they really do that? I've never seen this type of shit happen irl barring the chins stories.
>>
>>37174424
Explain the existance chubby chasers then faggot (because I sure as hell can't).
>>
>>37174401
Also in the same way that guys find black girls that are loud masculine and obnoxious, girls find asians that are timid and shy very feminine and beta.
>>
>>37173951
yeah mate ive been crusiing for 2 years 325mg a week bloods are good to go and i cant get anyone pregnant life is pretty awesome plus i blast every 6 months tren.

Inb4 those levels will kill you
When /fit/ actually gets fit you will find people running insane amounts of gear with no real sides.
and before you say ill die early, id prefer to die early living a great life of girls money and fun than a long life sitting in my mothers basement going to gym natty telling people how to run their lives via an Egyptian rug trading forum
>>
>>37174424
The big difference is guys can make it up with money. The more ugly/short you are the more money you need. Or you just take what no one else really wants.
Trust me ive fucked girls everyone i knew said was trash. They werent wrong, but trash pussy is still better than none
>>
>>37174421
holy shit your mad.
Get out side sometime hotshot.
>>
>>37174390
Thanks bro, but its incredibly hard to get girls so i must plan accordingly
Im sitting in a decent place bodywise but it has to be perfect, competition is too strong to just go in half assed into this
>>
>>37174429
maybe in thailand, if you look like a white male with money. that shit literally never happens in any western country.
>>
>>37174434
Guys are hornier than girls I guess. But again this is looks based not personality based. Guys will generally not have girls personality being a deal breaker unless going for LTR . but a dude who never man's up and asks anyone out will always be lonely. It's just a different dynamic
>>
>>37174445
I'd marry an ugly black womenlet if she had a lot of money to be honest.
>>
>>37174215
>university despite going to a school that's like 90% white. They are tall or jacked and date pretty fine white
Where exactly?
What are you studying?
Maybe we know each other.
I have a fwb that has a stacked and rich asian bf.
>>
File: 1416583339497.jpg (20 KB, 469x304) Image search: [Google]
1416583339497.jpg
20 KB, 469x304
>>37174424
>Ugly girls of any race are fucked since guys are generally 10x more superficial.
Uhm...this really depends on how you define ugly but girls generally stand a much, much better chance of getting dates that an ugly guy
Most ugly girls however play the same game as pretty girls, i.e they want to get men to come to them and sure guys still do(up to a certain point of ugliness) but if ugly girls started approaching guys theyd get a lot better results

In short: ugly girls fail because of laziness, not because of superficial guys
>>
>>37174445
Money or confidence. I don't get how u all don't understand that an extremely outgoing dude with a very secure/confident demeanor is gonna land chicks. Let's say he's ugly or short or soneshit. He just needs to cast the net wider. Fit is dead set on the height face frame atm and is going to always be more superficial since it's a health board, but the more you go out the more you will see that it's not only money or looks
>>
>>37174465
But she wouldnt want you
>>
>>37174454
I gotta say I think you might be overthinking it a bit but I don't blame you at all. If you're gonna get some pussy it may as well be some A+ shit
>>
>>37174453
you probably kissed at least one tranny. think about THAT.
>>
>>37174441
I have no idea if those levels are high or not, but i have been thinking of getting on gear myself
Youre right about the whole better die young and have a good life than die old after a shitty life so...maybe its time to roid up

Did it help you mentally when you first got on it?
>>
>>37174441
You mind telling me where you got all the knowledge about how to gear up?
>>
I generally don't give women the time of day. Except I have a soft spot for one girl and it's pretty fucking pathetic desu.
>>
>>37174476
Well an ugly girl would have a hard time locking down an "alpha" that she wants. In any case an average girl still has shit loads of choice for suitors, just probably not one with everything she wants
>>
>>37174475
So when you're finally rich and stacked you still get cucked by some white 4channer?

Fuck this, I'm offing myself tonight.
>>
>>37174498
>soft spot for one girl

that's called oneitis, faggot.
>>
>>37173546
For god's sake Anon, you ought to change your mindset. How you think is not healthy, because that means that how you act and behaviour. And just by the way you talk is a major turn off for both people who even want to be your friend in the first place.
>>
>>37174482
Confidence means nothing without substance. Thats the first shit test a woman will give you.
She will try to find out your job, education etc etc.
>>
>>37174476
I'm saying based on how the standard is set. As in guys asking girls. Obviously if a girl asks out guys randomly shell always do better ugly or not. If following social norms, an ugly girl who doesn't ask anyone out may be single for life. But a guys role in today's society is to make the move. Something most Asian guys doing understand
>>
wtf does "stacked" mean?
>>
>>37174506
Believing everything this anon is saying lol. Maybe you should off yourself
>>
>>37174511
yeah well you know. I finally managed to get lunch with her the other day so hopefully things turn in my favor for once.
>>
>>37174519
What does "google search" mean?
>>
>>37174388

Abso-fucking-lutely not at all. 4'11, at least 140 lbs. Janked up teeth. Tries to blame her weight on her genetics.

And even if she were cute, I wouldn't date her. She's the most high-maintenance person I've ever met.
>>
>>37174515
Just be a generally interesting person. This advice may not be as applicable outside of college but I have no idea why someone 25+ would be using this website anyway
>>
>>37174499
Frankly, i hear girls complain about this all the time that they cant find guys they want and im writing this off as them being too picky but anyway
Ugly girls can date way outside their own "range" if they stopped waiting for guys to approach them, like i said they try to play the same game as a pretty girl does and it doesnt work as well
Guys care more about looks than anything else, ill give you that but guys are WAY more forgiving about "bad" looks. Small boobs, big boobs, small ass, big ass, fat, thin, short, tall...most guys take what is presented to them
Guys judge girls on looks but girls judge much harder on all accounts, girls are more superficial
>>
>>37174475
Youre probably trolling to mess with the already sad Asian dude but I'll bite. What is your school's football field called
>>
File: stacked-location.jpg (118 KB, 950x350) Image search: [Google]
stacked-location.jpg
118 KB, 950x350
>>37174528
pic related
>>
>>37174542
>small ass

NEVER
FUCKING
EVER
>>
>>37174497
>>>/fraud/
>>
>>37174542
But girls will always dig personalities way more than guys ever will
>>
>>37174533
>but I have no idea why someone 25+ would be using this website anyway
im 28, its a great place to vent
Having an active social life as a guy means you get to deal with alot of shit you need to vent away and things you want to say but cant since they will make you seem weak and show weakness to people and you become worthless to them
Simple as that
Also, women are experts at sniffing out any lack of substance you have and rationalizing rejecting you so even if you are interesting and whatnot you still get rejected because she is activly looking for a reason to
>>
>>37174567
You don't have to be confident in some external shit like money or height. Some ppl just like dudes who aren't pussies that are insecure about everything. Much like the people in this thread
>>
>>37174512
Im just talking from a purely analytical point of view.
Friendship rarely goes beyond social or occupational networking
>>
>>37174558
Not true, its just the criteria might seem a bit strange
Guys want girls who are horny and before you spout off "But anon, all girls are" lets not have that conversation. Lets instead talk about if a girl shows sexual interest towards a guy she becomes interesting. Her personality gives her an edge
I can also tell you im looking (fruitlessly) for a warm and empathic girl so personality does matter but in diffrent ways

One final piece to think about is this: never heard of guys not wanting "sluts"? well sluttyness or lack of moral which it implies is a personality trait
>>
>>37174429
It's rare, but it does happen. I do have a good looking butt in jeans thought.
>>
>>37174441
Are you permanently sterile now?
>>
>>37174583
Confidece is important but you know why? it helps you survive rejection
Girls can(and will) lack an interest in you no matter what you do if that interest isnt in her to begin with, it doesnt matter how confident you are because if she doesnt like you she wont begin to even if you are the most confident person alive or the most insecure alive either
It doesnt matter in getting the girl interested but high confidence helps you deal with being rejected because you know you have worth to yourself

Someone once said girls are activly seeking reasons to reject you so the best course of action is not to give her any reason, avoid fuckups rather than seeking success and you will find more of it
>>
>>37174542
Girls want relationships
Guys generally just want pussy
>>
Read Lolita breh.
All that gynephilia needs to stop and /fit is trying to stop it
>>
>>37174594
Post butt then anon. How long you been gymming anyway?
>>
>>37174593
Personality is more easily overlooked for girls than guys however. Also a guy without the personality wont even make a move so there's that as well. Still slight generalization but I'm just tryna let this 5'8 Asian manlet know it can work for him if he wasn't so down and shit. Then again some girls don't date dudes <6ft so I can see why short ppl on this board get so angry
>>
>>37174583
>you dont have to be confident in something external
Then youre just faking it. You might be able to trick stupid women with this, but you need to be lucky
>>
>>37174493
yes massively i wasn't exactly beta but going on made me lesser alpha and than size and experience got to me alpha as fuck.
>>
>>37174609
I don't buy this. Confidence is inherently a positive trait (like height for guys). Not one to use after people reject you. A timid beta who has looks equal to a confident person will do far worse in the dating scene. Also, if a girl thinks ur uninteresting, who the fuck cares. Ask another. You're a guy. Unless u fell for the oneitis meme just cast a wider net
>>
>>37174610
Depends on the girl, some do but they are easily spotted since girls hold all the power in the dating scene, they can choose to leave the single market anytime they want
Others simply want to mess with peoples heads, trust me ive met several who explicitly stated they only date guys to break their hearts
>>
>>37174623
Ill have to agree with you there because it ties into my whole point, guys are way more forgiving than girls are or ever will be.
Youre doing good however and he should heed your advice, being a guy is alot harder but not impossible
>>
>>37174623
Well the whole thing started when i said muscles didnt do me any good for women because women dont care about muscles on an asian manlet.
I dont think you can really argue against that. I know that i can make it up in other ways, like i also said, such as making tons of money
>>
>>37174629
You can be comfortable with who you are and seen as confident without faking anything. Believe it or not, not everyone needs to be extemeley special at a certain thing or look beautiful to find value in themselves. Sounds like a shitty self help advert but just BC u don't have everything society tells u u need doesn't mean u can't have some inner confidence in yourself. Maybe the way parents raised you plays into this equation as well.
>>
>>37174635
You got me there, what i said still applies but thats one of the things confidence can do for you.
You need the whole package to succeed as a guy and confidence is included in that so youre right
I must say asking another isnt really the answer always, take it from me. Ive been looking for a girl for more than a year now but all the somewhat decent ones are taken already
>>
>>37174643
The asians are fucked idea is a self fulfilling prophecy as well. They read all these statistics and think just because they're Asian they're doomed to fail. Just try to break stereotypes that u can. U can't grow any taller but u don't have to be another of the millions of shy asians that only watch anime and study and don't go out.
>>
>>37174630
Thats good to hear, i got...sort of a good bod going on but i always want to improve and getting mental gains would help
>>
>>37174649
Lel that perfectly describes the dunning-kruger effect
I suppose thats why it works so well in stupid women
>>
>>37174644
I don't think muscles can hurt though. If every 5'8 Asian manlet was small and timid and u actually looked like unlifted and had a decent personality, would you not be distinguished from others? Cmon man let's be real I know it might be tough but muscles will never hurt
>>
>>37174675
Sure liting is good for all the health benefits and it does improve sex a lot when i end up getting it.
I just dont think women care about them on me, thats all
>>
>>37174658
You definitely need the whole package or most of it anyway, but if you're missing a part of it (height, face, frame meme or money or anything else) then the only thing u really can do if rejected is ask out another person
>>
>>37174497
/fraud/ was a great help to begin with but then other in the gym and through my own research
>>
>>37174603
Its not permanent its is very reversible just takes time.
many body builders with 10+ years of cruising have taken the bullet for us to reveal how to come off long time cruising. any good hormone doctor will tell you what you need to take or do. i can link you some stuff if u want but do your own research.
>>
>>37174674
Dunning Kruger is slightly different. Im not saying people mistakenly assess themselves to be much better than what they are. It's more that they accept who they are whether good or bad and aren't afraid of what the world thinks of them. They put themselves out there without displaying so much insecurity which is a positive quality to have
>>
>>37174695
Yup, youre right. No need to obsess over one girl because she doesnt like you
However ive found that this is a huge confidence drain during all that time you spend trying to find another girl to ask out, a vicious cycle
>>
>>37172861
i stopped following my dads retarded advice to "always respect all women, no matter what" and put myself into situations where they depend on me / want something from me and then i act distant

works great desu m8
>>
>>37174718
As long as the chicks ur asking out don't really interact with u at all it shouldn't be too big a drain. If they are classmates or soneshit then it could be weird. Rejection ain't a big deal if the investment into asking them out is small (like talking to a random at a party). I can see how asking a close friend out and getting rejected might be worse tho
>>
>>37173413
Here's some more good advice. Avoid politics when you're at university. I wasted too many good opportunities by sperging out about some political/philosophical bullshit. Most people are smart enough not to do this but university circles make it that much worse.
>>
>>37174544
>What is your school's football field called
Forbes m8,where you at?
>>
>>37174769
Damn guess not. I would've laughed if u were fucking that dude I don't think he's natty. Mines kyle field
>>
>>37174746
I think you misunderstood, the time ive spent trying to find another girl to ask out after the last one said we shouldnt date anymore because we were too diffrent is a huge confidence drain
Rejection in itself i can deal with, not finding opportunities i can not but this does go hand in hand
If you fail a rare opportunity this seems like a harder blow but i dont really know
>>
>>37174814
Maybe it would help to not think of them as rare opportunities? There are lots of compatible ppl out there despite the soulmate meme being so popular
>>
>>37173393
lmao nerd
>>
>>37173602
Rarer than people let on, tbqh
>>
>>37174827
I dont know anon, ive been looking for a girl for more than a year
Still havent managed to find one who is single and/or willing to date
Guessing this qualifies as rare?
>>
>>37174860
Ya I get u not everyone just shotguns it. Might help that manlet out to practice but it's different for everyone
>>
>>37173309

Such is the life of a fitizen.
>>
>>37174163
>Your mother
>Shout out to the one bitch that will always be there for you, who loves you no matter what. God I love that woman, should call her desu.
>>
>>37174919
>not loving your mother
Assuming she didn't abort you, what's wrong with you
>>
>>37174919
>>37174959
Maybe I mispresented my post.
I would gauge my own eyes out for my mother. Every man who doesnt love his mother, if she isnt blatantly fucked in the head, should kill himself.
>>
>>37174979
That would fucking break his mother's heart ya big doofus
>>
File: cheers.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>37174979
Ah, everything is fine then
Would crack open a bear with you anon
>>
>>37175022
Just moved to Germany, and my job doesnt really allow me to mix with my subordinates, so I'm in desperate need of someone to drink a beer with :(
>>
>>37172861
The more stacked I become, the more my confidence increased. However, my self-esteem is still shit. So, my encounters with women are pretty confident. But when they start to become interested, something inside of me shuts off. Why is that, anon? help me here.
>>
>>37174706
Nah I'm good mate. Just asking.

I mean if Arnie could roid for decades and still be fertile to impreggo some Mexican chick then it's DEFINITELY be fixable y'know :^)
>>
27, virgin, few friends.

I want to love, but I feel untouchable. I only even see maybe one attractive woman ever few years. Don't know what my problem is, but it's led to a series of idiotic oneitis situations.

I just don't really know why women don't like me, other than that I must be ugly as fuck or something.
>>
>>37174636

I don't understand this. Why would someone spend possibly years of their life JUST to hurt someone? I am literally incapable of comprehending how this could possibly make sense to a human brain. How can a person even continue to exist with that kind of malicious activity in their mind?
>>
>>37172861
>tfw men just ignore you 100%
does it get better after improving your physique?
always read that guys are treated way better by girls after their transformation here, is it g-gonna be the same?
shit I might just have a face too ugly
>>
File: 1462994534887.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1462994534887.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>4 year relationship
>Still open the door for her
>Still carry her around on my back whenever possible
>Always flirting with her
>I have a qt face, nice glutes, and large vascular forearms
>Chicas stare
>The gf sees
>I make it apparent that I only desire my gf (tell them off. Raise my eyebrows mockingly)
>She sees the attention I get and believes I'm special
>She initiates tons of sex

I treat other women like regular people. With my gf, I flirt as much as possible and make myself attractive so that other women signal my cuteness to her.

Protip
>Last night I beat the brakes off of that pussy
>She came 6 times and could only say thank you
>That high Test ass was hitting my stomach so hard and I was going for so long that I puked afterwards

>Tfw
>>
>>37175453

Damn, dude, if it's making you puke, you gotta help her wipe. The bigger girls can't really reach back there, you know.
>>
>>37175453
>>Still carry her around on my back whenever possible
Like what? I get it if it she's sick or injured but what?
>>
>>37175522
It started off as me saying
>Jump on my back! I'll carry you!
She'd say no, but I'd just say it'd be good for training. Now she likes riding on my back and burying her face in my shoulders

>>37175521
Nah, she lays down sideways. She has very wide hips and a thick ass so it comes up high, plus I was hunching over towards the end
>>
File: .facebook_1463122548323.jpg (34 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
.facebook_1463122548323.jpg
34 KB, 540x960
>>37175453
you're a literal cuck mate
>>
>>37175425
It doesnt take years mate, takes maybe a few weeks for guys to fall hard enough for it to have an impact but other than that just flirting and ghosting would do i guess
>>
>>37175448
>always read that guys are treated way better by girls after their transformation here
Where the fuck did you read that? most guys ive read about on here are still single/virgin after transforming
>>
>>37175676
Depends on the post transformation personality.

A lot of the people that changed their bodies either kept the same outlook or even let it deteriorate.

>>37175627
I don't slay what I could slay, but it's from self control-not a fetish. I plan on starting a family with the gal. I've met very few others that hold the same values (and look as good) as her.

If you plan on eventually starting a family and continuing your lineage then you already understand.
>>
>>37175740
>I plan on starting a family with the gal
You're gonna have a baaaaaaaaaad time
>>
>>37175554
How strong do I have to be to carry a girl around my fellow famamamalama?

.... I can barely (if not even) bench 25 kgs for question.
>>
>>37175740
>Depends on the post transformation personality.
Ive always been fit (true story, played sports as a kid and took up lifting at 17) so i dont know personally but i do know many guys who are fit as fuck still struggle to find dates/gfs simply because there just arent that many interested women around
>>
>>37175805
On your back? Takes no effort. I was a skelly when I first started.

>>37175793
Things are different in my community. She's a Christian and just wouldn't behave that way.
>>
>>37175022
>crack open a bear

tfw you will never go bear hunting with your bros
>>
>>37175852
Are you sure man. How much could you lift/carry with your back when you were a skelly?

And how heavy was your girl?
>>
>>37173573
>cute asian gf
>cooks and gyms with me
>loving and sweet
>well read and intelligent
>confident and kind
been together 8 years now, you faggots are just too low quality to attract the good women

work on yourself first
>>
>>37175994
>asian gf
Lol.
>gentlemansupreme.jpg
>>
>>37175994
>asian
ew
>>
>>37175941
I weighed 143 at 5'10" when we started dating.

I think I started squatting at 235 but that's because I raised an inside-pig and would carry him upstairs every night

>>37175994
Feels good to be MONOGAMOUS with an amazing woman. Mine is white though, you filthy racetraitor

Very few are out there anymore. It's a shame.
>>
>>37175994
>work on yourself first
I...do man but jesus out of the things you listed i wouldnt consider any of them positive except the loving and kind thing
Also loving the fact that you say im(we, whatever) are too low quality when i explained in detail how all girls around are taken.
Nothing i can improve on now is it you mong
>>
>>37176080
Not the guy you're replying to, but you have to expand your dating region.

It's also possible that now you're older and all of the good women are taken (after about 25 all of the pure qt christian girls are married). Sorry if you missed out by being low quality during the most important time of your life
>>
>>37176101
>Sorry if you missed out by being low quality during the most important time of your life
I missed out because i was in a relationship that recently ended mate, not because i was undatable
Girls above the age of 17 are rarely single unless they choose to be so i do see your point
>>
>>37176134
Did you go to university?

If you can still go there is hope for a relationship, but go to Christian group studies.

Also, get an actually good major.
Networking with Christian families is a good way. If you aren't already wealthy this is hard
>>
>>37176146
Im studying at a university now...hows that supposed to help?
I want a girl who is suitable for a long term relationship, im not christian so that can just piss right the fuck off
>>
>>37176181
I'm not saying they aren't out there-but it would be a stroke of luck to find a woman that has the requisite values for family and tradition without being a Christian.

I guess you could settle for someone else's damaged goods/sloppy seconds-but that's your risk to take and I personally wouldn't.
>>
>>37176212
>woman that has the requisite values for family and tradition without being a Christian.
What? christian women have nothing of value to offer me so why would i bother wasting time with them?
Look, if you want to chase after them then by all means but dont go selling religion of as some cure for anything here
>>
>>37173254
>just recently got a new bf

I hope you'll be very happy together
>>
>>37176181
>>37176240

Christian girls are usually more culturally christian than anything.
>>
I want to get fit so I can reject girls lusting after me. Right now I just reject them and they get a bit miffed.

I'm working under the assumption that if I'm able to attract vapid whores right now without being massive I'd attract them more strongly and have them be more devastated when they're shut down.

Women seriously need to be taken down a notch.

I also want nice qts to approach me, doesn't happen right now. It's pretty sad.
>>
>>37176240
I'm assuming that you want a woman worth marrying.

Are you just looking for consistent pussy or a gf to upgrade?

Yeah. You can find that anywhere.

If you want someone that you can trust enough to start a family with I'm giving you the best advice so you don't end up with either a divorce or an unmotivated slob
>>
>>37172861
>girls at work tell me "youu should talk mooooree"
>they look at me a lot and look away when I see them

T-they're not flirting with me are they? I'm too autistic to know and I don't wanna get bullied. Also I don't know what to talk to them about or if I'm just creepy.
>>
>>37176256
>Christian girls are usually more culturally christian than anything.
You dont say? ^^

>>37176272
>I'm assuming that you want a woman worth marrying.
I would never marry, thats suicidal but i do like a long term relationship
My standards are pretty high, i want a girl who is cute, shorter than me, empathic and sexually active and if she can clear all three id consider making her a long term gf
Exactly why i dont want christian girls, im thinking they have less chances of clearing each and every one of em
>>
>>37176320
I meant they aren't nessecarily religious. They are just not degenerate.
>>
>>37173795
>you can't be passionate about anything but work
Tfw growing apart from friend because he ONLY talks about his business, if I steer to current events, solar energy/ storage, or space all his old passions he might have a sentence or two but will always railroad it back to his job.
>>
>>37176329
But they cant offer me what i want, i dont want the chrisitan lifestyle or culture
I want a gf who likes me, sex and is loving and kind. Doesnt sound like a christian girl to me
>>
>>37173150
weird, just last week I was having dinner with a Japanese friend and she told me all girls love muscles. Too bad she's my best bro's ex
>>
>>37177697
Shes a white lover, those girls go after muscles cos white guys have them
>>
>>37173682
I'll agree as a recent graduate as well, first year and last year of uni tons of girls get boyfriends for some reason. I think the first year the girls just don't want to be alone, considering they've just moved into a new place and the last year girls don't want to graduate university alone.

University is fucked m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.