[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freelee the Banana Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160510_002534.png (998 KB, 1040x1287) Image search: [Google]
20160510_002534.png
998 KB, 1040x1287
What are your opinions on her? Have you tried her advice and what we're the results?
>>
where does she put the bananas?
>>
she's mentally ill
>>
>>37106629

>Another shiII thread for this random bitch

You're a fucking faggot OP.
>>
literally insane. like should be in a mental hospital
>>
All the high carb vegan forums are filled with people like this:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/nausea-and-headaches-on-banana-island

who are having major health issues from eating a terrible orthorexic diet. then someone chimes in and says "you're detoxing!"

and then, i assume, the original poster quietly dies on a yoga mat somewhere
>>
>>37106634
In her banana holsters
>>
>>37106629
What's with the bizarre Photoshopping of her logo?
>>
or this sad fuck

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profiles/blogs/lethargic-declining-athletic-performance-please-help?xg_source=activity

"I'm in my third week of eating high carb low fat (mostly) raw til 4. The first week I started I noticed that I felt tired and slow during practice or while running in general- sometimes it gets so bad I feel like I'm carrying rocks or my legs are just impossible to lift. I've been having headaches and I was so tired (and sore and cramping) that I wasn't able to compete this past weekend. I know it's not calories because I used to eat a maximum of 16, maybe 1800 calories a day and felt much better than this- now I'm getting around 21-2300. I take multivitamins, and I've been eating mostly apples, raisins, bananas, dates, sweet potatoes, sweet corn, dark leafy greens, maple syrup, pineapple, etc. I really want this lifestyle to work but if I'm going to continue to feel like this at practice I'll need to change something."
>>
>>37107079
>http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/nausea-and-headaches-on-banana-island
Dear lord.
Hyperkalemia is not the sort of thing you should trust a bunch of woo-peddlers with.
>>
>>37107087
I'd like to put my banana in her holsters if you know what I mean
>>
>>37106629
>calls people for putting on makeup and spreading insecurities to girls
>has gotten breastimplants herself

Yeah.... no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.