[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not super fat but want to get slimmer. I think my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 41621.jpg (111 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
41621.jpg
111 KB, 900x1600
So I'm not super fat but want to get slimmer. I think my biggest problem is my diet. So what's a good healthy alternative to cereal in the morning? Mind you I'm a student and only have around 20 minutes to prepare for breakfast. Pic related, i'm on the left
>>
Yoghurt
>>
>>37103510
>Yoghurt
I've heard that most yoghurt brands are sugary memes. I mean I'm a relatively large guy, 6'1, 175lbs, I figure I'd need more than one yoghurt, right?
>>
>>37103479
scrambled eggs
>>
I've been having poached egg on toast (brown bread).

Is this healthy or?
>>
File: forest_DAP_Landscape_2.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2740) Image search: [Google]
forest_DAP_Landscape_2.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2740
>>37103479
i think its really silly how everyone associates breakfast with certain foods like cereal, eggs, milk, bacon, toast, etc...

eat whatever the fuck you want for breakfast, you dont have to restrain yourself to traditional breakfast foods

now with that said, your question of

>So what's a good healthy alternative to cereal in the morning

now becomes

>So what's some good healthy food I can eat

you should be able to answer this question yourself
>>
>>37103533
So read the labels lazy ass. Look under carbs. It lists sugar. Sweet shit will have sugar. Anyway completely unsweetened yogurt is pretty gross so I usually just get some sugar in it.

The point for weight loss is that the total calories matter, not the type of foods. You need to read the sticky.
>>
>>37103553
That sounds pretty good to me. A lot less fatty oils than scrambled or sunny side up, right?
>>
>>37103562
I understand that but sugary foods tend to be less filling and harder on the metabolism. You should watch the documentary "Fed up"
>>
>>37103533
majority of greek yogurts are high proteons, low carb/sugar
>>
>>37103533
Yogurt is good in theory, but most commercial brands contain crap. If you can find one that doesn't, go for it, and you can add some berries (the preferred fruit) and 2 tbsp of peanut butter to it, which adds fat and protein. But never go overboard with peanut butter, stick to that serving size.

Or overnight oats. Look it up.
>>
>>37103631
Thanks a lot! I'm going to Walmart soon anyways, I'll look around for some good stuff. Any ingredients I should look out for to tell if the yoghurt is crap?
>>
>>37103569
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking, tastes fucking good too, I've only been having it for around a week. The taste was surprising
>>
>>37103712
My favorite snack is toast with peanut butter, butter, and cinnamon. It's mind meltingly delicious. If you're in a fat mood, at Nutella to it. It's so good. What brand of bread do you get?
>>
>>37103479
Oats
>>
stick the ready or gtfo
>>
2 boiled eggs and some salsa on a torilla
filling and only like 250 cals
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.