[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of u are actually roiding? Is this just a meme? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 284715384.jpg (290 KB, 718x950) Image search: [Google]
284715384.jpg
290 KB, 718x950
How many of u are actually roiding? Is this just a meme? And how to get save stuff in germany, which doesnt give me aids? desu
>>
File: 553290636.jpg (183 KB, 1023x1091) Image search: [Google]
553290636.jpg
183 KB, 1023x1091
>>
>>37097889
You can't buy creatine in Germany?
>>
>>37097907
omg this shit is illegal? i just bought this stuff at the supermarket
>>
>>37097941
Its the same thing bro. Just take your 5 grams a day with your favorite juice and you're on the gains train CHOO CHOO
>>
In highschool about half of the kids from freshman to Sr.s were roiding.

Most had little idea what they were doing, but it worked enough.

A lot of people irl roid where I live. 25% of the guys are the gym have juiced at least once in their lives. 10% are currently juicing.

This is probably way above normal, but the city I live in has some crazy stuff that goes on related to sports and accessibility
>>
>>37098093
yes but im scared what shit they are selling. maybe some east european shit, tht destroys my liver in 2 years
>>
>>37098133
Probably.
>You take what you want
>And then you pay

It's nearly always worth the premium to know the cost before-hand.

Know what you're buying.

I don't even juice, but this is life wisdom
>>
>>37098093
what shithole is this?
>>
>>37097889
Been looking for inspo all morning I think I just found a little
>>
the plan is to hop on gear once my natural test levels start to drop, i don't see any point in doing it until then
>>
>>37098093
Roiding for teenagers is probably just as dangerous as smoking weed.
>>
>>37097889
She roids and she has the same exact size arms as me and ive been lifting natty for 4 months dont even drink protein shakes
>>
>>37098093
same brah. most people in my high school used horse steroids. they usually stop senior year, or after high school .. or never.. but most stop.

most people in your gym are roiding. it's actually really common.
>>
>>37098133
oh don't be scared! It's not like a drug dealer is going to break the law.

jk. my friend bought test from this guy for $100 and it turned out to be horse tranquilizer, he got paralyzed from the waist down. cheers on your steroid journey ya cheating fuck
>>
>>37098185
Arkansas. Won't say city.

>>37098219
They did both in addition to heavy drinking.

Most are about 5'6”-5'8" and have goblin faces. Of course, they also ate garbage too.

I am 100% convinced that what we take into our body is much more impacting than we've been lead to believe
>>
>>37098219
>fucking with your hormones
>when hormones are still in development
sounds safe to me senpai
>>
>>37098234
Having a fat arm isn't the same as having a muscular arm
>>
>>37098234
This means nothing without knowing what you looked like BEFORE you started lifting, dumbass.

You were probably fat, and are currently fat. Fat dumb fuck.
>>
>>37098387
>>37098408
haha look at these faggots getting mad that their little wifui got hurt.

I'm 6'2" 179lbs 13% bf ya cheeky cunts. go jack off to more roided up bitches
>>
>>37098133
Kek am Bulgarian nd i can confirm if you get Bulgarian stuff its the best quality you can get. See Bulgarian powerlifters
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.