[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate diet killer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1437689482753.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1437689482753.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Has anyone else been punished by this unrelenting beast with its never ending river of carbs?
>>
>>37094278
today was mother's day, I haven't been to OG in ages. I try and eat low carb but its impossible so I just decide this will be my cheat meal, sweet mother of jesus though did I under estimate the breadsticks and soup. I felt like a whore after, a disgusting used whore, filled with shame and breadsticks
>>
Haha, nope.

I have phobia of restaurants/eating out. Makes staying shredded year round so easy. I'll never understand the whole "muh love eating out so much i cant lose fat". LOL, I am terrified to eat anything out that's made by someone else. The thought of eating food prepared by someone else just makes me shudder.

When I go out with family or whatever, I either just don't go.. (because they all know what I'm like about eating out) or if I do, I'll just order a can of coke zero with a straw (i'll only drink it if the straw is packaged)
>>
every time i go to my dad's (once a week or so), they feed me tons of fat and carbs. i LOVE it but i secretly hate it a little. we had olive garden most recently, and they sent me home with 75% of a cheesecake, an entire lasagna tray, and a bag of bread sticks. i don't waste food, so i enjoy it all with some guilt. it makes me put in extra work, i'm 10% bf but i'd like to have less.
>>
>>37094325
>10% bf
nigga please
>>
>>37094341
>tfw youll always need to improve SOMETHING
the summer is coming
>>
>>37094301

You're weird
>>
>>37094278
> tfw I had a cheat weekend
> tfw it wasn't even delicious food, it was just a ton of shitty MRE food

I hate myself
>>
>>37094301
autism: the post.
>>
>>37094410
>>37094418

You act as if you're surprised by my behavior. I forgot /fit/ is a normie board.
>>
>>37094437
lots of pretend normies but at the end of the day, it's 4chan
>>
>>37094437
>I'll just order a can of coke zero with a straw (i'll only drink it if the straw is packaged)

Thats pretty fucking autistic. And the fact you have to drink it through a prepackaged dick is pretty fucking gay. Sounds like the right amount of autism and faggotry to me.
>>
>>37094278
Isn't that a bunch of grapes?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.