[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting tired of my Lean Cuisine so I was looking at other options.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 10562-thumb-small.png (19 KB, 208x155) Image search: [Google]
10562-thumb-small.png
19 KB, 208x155
getting tired of my Lean Cuisine so I was looking at other options.

They have some nice low carb options and some high protein options but its all too low on calories, like 170 - 190. not going to fill me up. Need something around 300--400 calories and high protein.

What do you all buy for frozen dinners to heat up?
>>
>>37089830

cook food from scratch dog, it's cheaper and better
>>
>>37091795
/thread
>>
>>37091795
I work 3 jobs. no time !
>>
>>37091966
CROCK POT
>>
>>37091966
>I work 3 jobs. no time !
Excuses. Figure out when you have free time and prep.

http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/bibimbap
Every week, I make this, but I prep the vegetables in massive quantities. It's easy, filling, healthy, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to it. The gochujang is like a spicy not-so-salty soy sauce. If you do the soup on the side, which is also ridiculously easy, it's fucking delicious.
>>
>>37091966
You're shitting away time on /fit/ right now. You have time
>>
Why are these things so fucking low on calories? Average american shecow eats like 2800 calories a day and these things might break 300 cals.
>>
>>37092092
Shitting them away at work what do you think?
>>
>>37089830
>intentionally eating food which has no nutrition.
Say goodbye to your gains
>>
>>37091975
Crock pot + meal prep is gains on easy mode.

Step 1: Buy chicken (tits or thighs depending on preference/poverty level)
Step 2: Put chicken in crockpot on low
Step 3: Play some video games for four-six hours
Step 4: Pause game, remove chicken and put it into Tupperware, put rice into chicken juices and add some more water/maybe a little salt/basil or thyme if you're real fancy
Step 5: More video games for about an hour
Step 6: Remove rice, put it with the chicken, add frozen veg and sauce as desired
Step 7: Re-heat every night and enjoy your gains, famalamadingdong
>>
>>37091966
Will then choose.
You aren't going to make gains on disgusting pre packaged meals. Cook all your weeks food in one go and freeze it for three rest of the week.
>>
>>37092028
God dammit.
This video.
I wanna go back to korea and have mama san cook me up some spicy bulgogi...
>>
Are lean cusine actually good and healthy if your trying to cut some weight?? I dont have a stove so i cant cook shit.
>>
>>37093404
They've got an asston of sodium, which isn't inherently bad, but also not much protein, which is.

If you supplement them with shakes/pre-cooked chicken, there's worst stuff. But seriously buy a crockpot and a hot plate if you at least have a counter and an outlet.
>>
>>37091795
>cheaper
>mfw 4 medium sized chicken breasts costs $18
>about $2.50 per serving
>add in time to cook and other ingredients and it is more expensive than most chicken burgers at fast food restaurants
>>
Atkins is the best you can do for that calorie range. Multiple options with 30+ grams of protein for 300-420 calories. Sucks that they almost never go on a good sale though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.