[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shoes do you wear to the gym? What shoes would you recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What shoes do you wear to the gym? What shoes would you recommend for physical activity of all forms?
>>
Currently wearing low top chucks.
Was thinking about buying high tops, but my low tops are fine for now I guess
>>
Asics will last you more

Only show offs buy Nikes
>>
>>37086075
this
>>
>>37086075
>poorfags justifying their shit choices

Yeah I'm sure your shitty honda accord is as good as a bmw, your closet studio is as good as a penthouse and your shitty 10 inch tablet is as good as a home cinema.

Poorfags need to be exterminated.
>>
>>37086129
they're just shoes
>being this cucked to "necessities"
>>
>>37086129

>poorfags
>he buys shoes for looks

I bet you're a manlet too
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>>37086188
>>37086197
>taking the b8
>>
is it autistic to wear running shoes to lift?
>>
>>37086219
no, but it's stupid and arguably dangerous
>>
>>37086219
It is autistic to wear running shoes if you aren't currently running
>>
>>37086242
>>37086256

>that one guy that wears basketball shoes to lift
>>
>>37085981
Lifting shoes. Risto Oly shoes in particular.

For general use, some sort of minimalist running shoe like the Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 or the Merrell Vapor Glove. Maybe Chucks, but they're heavy.
>>
>>37085981
I'm actually known as the weird autist who takes his shoes off and does his routine barefoot.
IDGAF
>>
>>37086129
Asics are just as expensive if not more than nikes
>>
>>37086256
No.

Running shoes are fashionable.
>>
>>37086338
or, you know, lifting shoes
>>
>>37085981
I have a pair of Nanos I wear for stuff in the gym. And a pair of Asics for when I'm running outside.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.