[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to gym in the morning before work >Feel great for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450002210291.png (60 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
1450002210291.png
60 KB, 689x448
>Go to gym in the morning before work
>Feel great for the rest of the morning
>Literally dead from fatigue at 2pm

Anyone know any way to deal with this? Are caffeine pills the only option?
>>
>>37083252
carbs

ideally, a nap
>>
why do people do something different once or a few times and then come and complain

it takes weeks for the body to adjust to a new training time, if not months.

if you're a night lifter, don't expect to start lifting in the morning and expect to feel normal during the day, same for if you're a morning lifter and start lifting at night.
>>
>>37083333
where did the op say that he changed his gym time?

I always train in the morning (since years) and I know exactly what he means
>>
>>37083252
>2 pm

Do you happen to each lunch like half an hour before that?
>>
>>37083420
I eat lunch at around 1-1:30
>>
>>37083541
Bingo bango bongo
>>
>>37083713
Surely I would be more energized after eating?
>>
>>37083541
What do you eat for lunch
>>
>>37083725
Nope, your metabolism needs more energy to digest the food. That's why "siesta" is so popular in the Mediterranean zone
>>
>>37083725
eat lighter, eat more often, eat big when you get home

eating heavy is a good way to tank yourself like an hour or so later
>>
>>37083727
Usually just a bread roll with chicken or other meat. A protein shake and sometimes milk.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.