[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canned salmon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 360x140
Has less mecurury content than canned tuna

Safe to eat one per day? I'm a poorfag
>>
Oooh tasty. But gets expensive. Get wild caught, senpai.
>>
>>37079606
Canned salmon on sale rn. Need to know if its safe to eat one can per day
>>
>>37079786

yes, i would say you can eat three cans per day of salmon
>>
Well you're a salmon bro now welcome! It's a requirement to shitpost as hard as vegans trips not needed!
>>
>>37079545
Tuna is also safe to eat a can or two per day. Just don't eat past 3 and you won't have to worry, but even if you did you wouldn't really have to worry about it. Canned tuna(the chunk kind) has the lowest amount of mercury of any tuna so it's relatively safe
>>
>>37079952
What

>>37079967
Thanks m8.
>>
Canned salmon tastes like old stale whale pussy and if you unironically enjoy it you are probably a serial killer . just buy fresh faggots
>>
>>37080015
Broke college student.
>>
>>37080068
Get oats, peanut butter, whey protein, chicken breast, rice and frozen veggies. All better for you Nd cheaper in the long run than canned bullshit
>>
costco chicken breasts
>>
Is mercury a meme? I've never actually heard of anyone having any health problems related to it.
>>
>>37080285
How often do you eat canned fish and yeah its a real thing
>>
File: Brisling.jpg (49 KB, 425x366) Image search: [Google]
Brisling.jpg
49 KB, 425x366
>>37080644
I eat canned sardines almost every day... they have tons of B12 , DHA and protein and lowest mercury
>>
So what's the best cannned fish /fit/?

>salmon
>tuna
>sardines
>>
>>37081631
salmon and tuna are always going to have higher mercury than sardines since they're carnivorous fish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaccumulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophic_level
>>
>>37081663
If i eat 5-7 meals a week with canned fish should I just eat sardines or a mix of the 3
>>
Make salmon patties
>canned salmon
>egg
>breadcrumbs
>chopped onion
>salt+pepper
>form patties
>fry in pan with a little butter or oil
>deli fucking icious
>>
>>37079545
Sardines are cheaper but you can pretty much eat as much canned salmon as you want

>>37079967
I'd really eat as little mercury as possible. It does nothing good for you

>>37080015
Wrong, it's the tastiest canned fish
>>
>eat sardines

/thread
>>
>>37081681
Mix it up. Salmon is safe to eat every day. Chunk light tuna isnt as bad as Albacore and tuna steaks are the worst. Sardines can be delicious in mustard or hot sauce but they are fucking nasty in plain water.

>>37081845
I like to make the patties with oats. One 14.75 ounce can of salmon, one cup of oats, two large eggs. It's simple and easy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK