[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me UnBlob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452869783367.jpg (75 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
1452869783367.jpg
75 KB, 479x640
Sup /fit/, untrained blob of social anxiety here, I'm consulting you in the hour of need for the first time ever.
>pls be gentle
So my problem is:
I'm Too lazy and anxious to hit the gym, but made myself a new years resolution to finally do something for my bod, so i found this website http://fitnesseverybody.com
Now my question is: are these programmes legit? Can these really help me, at least a bit?
Also considered starting noFap

Am 18 y/o and weigh around 70 kgs

>inb4 OP's a newfag
>inb4 OP's english sucks balls
>>
>>37074163
read the sticky
>>
>>37074163
Read the sticky
>>
>>37074163
It's May. Did you hibernate?
>>
Read the sticky

>I'm Too lazy and anxious to hit the gym
There's your problem right there
>>
>>37074163
Gtfo

nothing to do with you being a newfag or from some shithole, you're just lazy and pathetic and have decided already that you won't take the advice you're actually going to get so it's pointless to try to help you
>>
>>37074163
Hey Op! First things first, you are asking an extremely broad question. Have you read the sticky yet? I l know thats a somewhat canned response, however it will help to refine your questions.
Also, how tall are you? What is your current diet like? Do you track your caloric intake?
The website you linked looks ok. What are your fitness goals though?
>>
>>37074163
>anxiety, refuses to go to gym
>comes to board full of robot gym rats
>>
>>37074199
>Am 6 foot tall
>No diet at all
>just want to be more "defined" when it comes to abs and arms
>ride bike every day for 2 hours
>>
Look up freeletics.

Inb4 Plenty of gym faggots getting on my ass.
>>
>>37074235
So you're BMI is 20.9 which is in normal range.
You should really start watching what you eat, bodies are built in the kitchen and forged at the gym.
Defined means muscle mass. You need to lift. it will be very difficult for you to creat the "defined" look doing body weight exercises. the bike is great for cardio, but you should look at doing some type of HIIT and weight training program.
>>
>>37074163
>untrained blob of social anxiety
I'm going to use this otherwise useless thread as a 'teachable moment' for y'all denizens of /fit/:

>untrained blob
There is only one thing to say about this: READ THE FUCKING STICKY. The rest is up to you; there is no 'try', there is only 'do' or 'do not'. Choice is yours.

>social anxiety
Sorry to have to break it to you who say this, but: This is mostly your own fault.
Luckily for you it's correctable.
Take some N-Acetyl-Tyrosine for a few weeks. A few grams a day should do the trick. More dopamine means more resistance to anxiety issues.
Next: GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE AND BE SOCIAL WITH PEOPLE. Face your so-called 'fears', and conquer them like the man you should be. Yes, it's that simple. Claiming it's not is just making excuses. Again, there is no 'try', only 'do' or 'do not'. Your choice, champ.

Now get out there and make yourself awesome.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.