[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm low test. How do I set up a doctor appointment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459536579229.jpg (85 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
1459536579229.jpg
85 KB, 500x698
I think I'm low test. How do I set up a doctor appointment to get my blood work done? Does that first doctor have to refer me to another one?

Sorry I'm 20 and really clueless about this. I also don't want my parents to know because they'll overreact and possibly tell the rest of our family (like always)
>>
>>37069190
I do have health insurance.
>>
>>37069190
Ask your family doctor about it
>>
>>37069196
call kaiser if thats what you have im using it as an example.

set up an appointment to meet with your doctor

tell the phone operator you want to make an

appointment for a blood test to test your

testosterone levels. easy as that OP.
>>
>>37069190
USE A FUCKING PHONE AND CALL UR DAMN DOCTOR
>>
Bro unless you're like 50+ there's little chance you are actually low test...
>>
>>37069210
>>37069214
Okay, now I'm going to sound retarded, but I don't actually have my doctor's contact info. I don't even remember the fat bastard's name. I've been pretty much coddled in having my parents set up my yearly check-ups. I don't think I've even had one for the past 2-3 years.

Can I just google up some random doctor in my area? Or do I have to set up a bunch of bullshit/fill out forms/contact my insurance company if I'm going for a new doctor?
>>
>>37069231
ask your parents for the doctors information? what is your health care provider if you dont mind me asking.
>>
>>37069231
You're lying through your teeth. You just want some test and are trying to get it, you've never even been to a doctor I. a long time and are too scared to do the research on your own and are hoping /fit/ will hold your hand and walk you through.
>>
>>37069249
My parents are the nosiest people ever, with the biggest mouths. If I ask, it'll be a relentless chain of "How come you want your doctor's info? Are you going to the doctor? IS SOMETHING WRONG?" I have blue cross/blue shield.

>>37069218
>>37069218
Been cutting for a while and I have less energy and shitty libido now. I was with a girl and I couldn't put it in because I've been getting the weakest erections.
>>
>>37069276
>>37069276
1. Yes I am hoping /fit/ will hold my hand because googling hasn't helped for this basic life skill I'm lacking (https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=getting+blood+work+doctor didn't teach me shit)
2. No I'm not just trying to get test. This is fucking anonymous, why would I lie you jackass
>>
>>37069218

It's very common
>>
>>37069305
Have you started any new meds lately? Anti-depressants? They will kill your dick
>>
Stress and anxiety will kill your dick.

Lack of motivation/ depression kills your dick.
>>
>>37069190
Do you smoke, drink, do any drugs, medications that can change either your mental behavior or blood pressure?
Anything that affects the heart, affects your erections.
This can also affect bloodflow to the testicles resulting in low sperm production (this does not mean you are low test as it's completely reversible).
Low test generally is established when you have a resulting disease, injury, or mutation that caps your upper testosterone production.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.