[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday Night Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1059x962
ITT: we feel and help each other

>sister getting married soon
>she asks me if i'm going to take Anonnette, like the last party(back in December)
>tell her no she started ignoring me and i rather just get her out of my life
>was thinking of maybe inviting her, everyone liked her and her looks last party
>brunette, green eyes, nice pale skin, very tight and fit body, 9/10
>sister tells me she ended up inviting her

So i guess she is know going, and I feel bad, because she won't be with me and i have to see her and she'll probably take some other dude and I don't have any other options to take, or at least someone better then her. And I just don't feel good about it, it's bringing me down, what do bro's? Should I invite her as my date, pretending I didn't know she is already invited? I'm going to have to see her, and i'm not sure i can handle seeing her with others at my own family event, what do?

Also, fit related, fucked up my wrist at work, kinda hurts and it's push day, what do?
>>
File: 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>37066565
>tfw i have a final tomorrow morning

at least i hit a rep PR on deadlifts today, 400x6
>>
>>37066565
your sister is a cunt lol
>>
>>37066574
>10 page research paper
>10 page essay business exam
>business project
>big math final

I got two weeks, any help bros?
>>
File: pepe more pepe.jpg (62 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
pepe more pepe.jpg
62 KB, 420x420
>>37066565
>be new to gym
>hit 1 plate bench
>but still on finals
>have to answer 26 page long math lab
>just wanna get off this ride
>>
>>37066600
Start now.
>>
>>37066648
>26 pages

damn bro, that's rough
>>
>>37066600
>10 pages

How's first grade?
>>
Yeah I would invite her as if you didn't know she was already invited. Then play it cool no matter what happens.
>>
>>37066600
i can sit down and work for hours but i had a 10+ pg research paper last semester.

all i did was pick a weekend day/night and worked on it from ~8pm-4am with some breaks in there. then i threw it in a paper corrector to check for mistakes, revised it, then sent that bitch in. i got a 97/100 iirc lmao

if you don't have the patience/discipline for that, just split it in half, do 5 pages one day then 5 the next. but honestly, if you have the time just power through as much of that work as you can within the shortest amount of time possible.
>>
>haven't been social since high school
>saw a person who I used to hang out with almost every Friday night when I was in grade 12
>walked passed him without giving him a look or saying anything and went straight to the bus station
>constantly think about how I have no friends when I get home
>finally bench 285lbs for 5 reps and getting a bit closer to my goal of 3 plate bench
>>
>>37066687
Should i just casually ask her or? Also her birthday is in a few days, should i wish her happybday and then try and lead the conversation into asking her as my date? But I don't want to sound needy or desperate
>>
>>37066648
>math lab
Wat
>>
>>37066781
>285x5

you can definitely hit 3pl8, probably for 2 or 3 reps 2bh
>>
>>37066782
if she ignored you just find another date for that shitty party and dont be such a desperate cunt.
if you cant get another date rethink your life for clinging onto one girl that doesnt give a single fuck about you
>>
>>37066596
This. Dude what the fuck kind of family is that. Are you Jewish?
>>
File: jonworry.gif (4 MB, 406x339) Image search: [Google]
jonworry.gif
4 MB, 406x339
already posted in another thread but fuck it, its more relevant here.

>tfw find out i dont have much time left where im living
>decide to nut up/go full retard and tell oneitis i'd like to hang out and spend some time with her before i leave because i might not ever see her again
>she agrees and says we'll hang out after finals week
>i completely regret this minutes later
>feel like she only accepted out of pity

we've worked out together a shit load, and we usually click when we're together but I just feel like it's a one sided thing.
>>
>>37066565
The fuck is wrong with your sister? Incredibly selfish. That's messed up, I wouldn't go.
>>
>>37066565
>done with uni
>graduating on monday
>did 315 diddly 10x10
>gettin a blowie from my wife
Feels good man
>>
>>37066565

your sister is either trying to hook you up or just being a cunt because she thinks she's "friends" with your oneitis

knowing the cruelty of life it's probably the latter
>>
File: 1462311832333.jpg (20 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1462311832333.jpg
20 KB, 720x404
>finished sophomore year
>still not sure what major I want to go with out of a few
>window of options slowly shrinking
>>
>>37066881
mate if youre moving away it doesnt even matter. i know how hard oneitis is but once you move away and forget about it you'll be a bigger man.

hang out with her, enjoy your time, and you're totally free to do/say anything cause you know you'll never see her again
>>
>>37066565

Ask her to be your date. If she says no then it's going to be awkward as fuck for her to attend and then she might just not even show up. Win-win
>>
>>37066881
Don't worry about it, anon. If she makes time to lift and hang out with you, it's probably not out of pity.
>>
>>37066989
it's more like a large possibility I'll be leaving. I let her know that I possibly wont be back and she agreed. I haven't asked her to hang out since about January around the time we first met. Now it's been a few months and we're really comfortable with eachother. I tend to overthink alot and this is definitely one of those times.

Last week I posted on here about how I think I kind of blew an opportunity to ask her out and everyone agreed that I kind of dropped the ball.

Worst comes to it, I'll hang out with her and be gone. Best thing that could happen is that we hang out, I end up staying, and maybe we continue hanging out.
>>
File: HTB1DgYCLXXXXXcGXpXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg (142 KB, 1000x647) Image search: [Google]
HTB1DgYCLXXXXXcGXpXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg
142 KB, 1000x647
>Be talking to qt3.14 I met on tinder.
>texting back and forth for just under a week
>eventually ask her on a date
>says she has work
>continue texting a few more days
>today
>I decide to check her twitter because why not
>she says she feels bad for rejecting a guy but she's just not interested

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>37067038

lol you're a fucking dumbass for texting back and forth that long without asking her out. I ask them out within like the first 5-10 messages.
>>
Need some advice bros

So im attending a junior college pursuing an A.A. Degree. Now the thing is i'm in a position to eventually transfer to a university to get my bachelors or even masters

What do? If i go down this path i need to take extra classes, need to borrow money, and i'm just worried it will be all a waste of time and money, I'm pursuing marketing, and well i just wanted some input on how and if I should continue my education
>>
>>37067061

don't waste your time at community college

i wish i would have never gone to community college, it's been a huge fucking waste of time.
>>
>>37066956
>wife
>at uni

Kek look at this cuck
>>
>>37066956
You did 100 reps of deadlift? Are you retarded?
>>
>>37067061
i went to a community college to boost my gpa then transferred as a junior into a uc school. payed about 400 dollars a semester and it was definitely worth it.
>>
>>37067079
Why is that?
>>
>>37066565
>Writing my final paper for my contemporary problems in philosophy class.
>literally cannot narrow in on my thesis and keep flip flopping
>have graduation commencement ceremony for my dept. tmrw and honestly feel like I'm subconsciously sabotaging myself on this paper cause I'm afraid to graduate.
>spent an extra hour at the gym today cause I was procrastinating working on my paper.
What is happening to me f a m? I was so happy to be getting my BA yesterday...now I just feel like shit.
>>
>>37066859
This
>>
>>37067198
Often times they add on bullshit pre-requisites that don't transfer. like for example - at the university level you can take Macroeconomics outright. At community college they might make you take Intro to Econ. I've seen them do it with chemistry and a number of other classes too. It's maybe not that big of a deal if you are on the quarter system, but I'm on the East Coast so most everything is on the semester system so it added 5-6 months every time I had to do that.

Another thing they don't tell you as an incoming Freshman is that your core classes in the upper division, some of them are stacked out 5-6 semesters. So even if you spend 2 years at CC, you could get to university and discover that you still have another fucking 3-4 years just based on the way prerequisites are stacked. That's what happened to me. If you are a Freshman at university, you can start taking core classes your first semester and sprinkle in the General Education bullshit courses at any time during your 4-5 years. You can't do that at CC. And once you get to a certain age, people really stop giving a shit about whether or not you go to college - this includes family, school, government. They're more inclined to help someone that's 18-19 than someone who went that CC route and had to work and is now like 23-24.

It's really better to just not prolong getting your degree. You don't want to be a poorfag all through your 20's struggling to make it through school.
>>
My birthday is today bros. All I'm doing all day is working and lifting... ;_;
>>
>shoulder injury
Goodbye gains, goodbye lifting, goodbye to my one sanctuary
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x732
>at the gym
>make a pretty big deadlift pr
>come home
>door is open
>mom sitting at my desk
>she was cleaning and found my molestation monkey
I have no idea what to do, she seemed pretty disappointed
>>
File: 2016-05-06 14.21.53.jpg (3 MB, 2121x3771) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 14.21.53.jpg
3 MB, 2121x3771
Am I fucked? 6'2" 183 lbs. Do I have any hopes of being aesthetic? I posted this in CBT and I didn't get any help ppl just said I look like a girl. What do you guys recommend
>>
File: 1424729019106.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1424729019106.png
19 KB, 509x411
>tfw finals tomorrow
>8 page paper, exam and presentation
>transferring out of this shithole hinges upon this
>tfw not sleeping tonight

keep me up gang
>>
>>37067348
legitimately look into using steroids or at least legal pro hormones. get your test levels recorded, eat a lot of food and do a split. you have literally 0 muscle and only fat and estrogen you women. do this for a year and you'll be jacked.
>>
This girl I hang with at work asked me how many relationships I had been in and I totally sperged out (the answer is 0, obviously, why would I write this whole autistic post otherwise?). We were having a great time but I totally made it awkward by saying I was "embarrassed to say, but not a lot". I'm thinking of just telling her if it ever comes up again because I'm tired of keeping it a secret. How shameful is it to be a virgin really? I'm just shy as fuck and I suck at personal relationships.

Other than that we have good chemistry. We have great conversations and when I make her laugh she does that arm-touching thing and stuff. She wants to hang out in a non-work related capacity but she couldn't do it this weekend because she's packing all her stuff to move into the city. Anyway, do you guys think she'll write me off if I tell her I'm a virgin? Does it really matter? I'm really tired of having that hanging over my head.

I'm 26 btw and I'm not particularly ugly. I'm probably a 6 if I had to rate myself honestly.
>>
File: 1453570316898.jpg (147 KB, 799x1086) Image search: [Google]
1453570316898.jpg
147 KB, 799x1086
friday rest days are the worst
>>
>>37067273
Happy birthday, bro.
>>
>>37067364
I've actually been lifting some time and I've gained 40 pounds. I was extremely underweight and I guess I'm skinny fat now
>>
>>37067376
mix in something, if I don't I'd probably kill myself tb/h
>>
>>37066681
Thats fucking nothing
I have a 3 page essay due for wednesday
>>
File: 1461366701640.jpg (38 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1461366701640.jpg
38 KB, 663x579
>my lifts are plateauing
>eating too much fast food
>have 50 word paper due tomorrow
>haven't seen gf in a week

life is suffering
>>
>cutting
>everyone around me is eating right now

Just fucking end my life, senpai
>>
>>37066565
>gains get me some attention now
>my options are either trashy, crazy or old
>not even sure they're options anymore
>slowly drifting away from everyone around me due to life circumstances
>meanwhile, oneitis is about to celebrate her 1 year anniversary with the boyfriend she got after rejecting me
>she very clearly wanted the D until she found out what a melvin I am
>korean couples usually get married after about a year or so
>my life has become nothing but work now
>succeeding at work
>upgrade to career forthcoming
>will soon command more pay so I can go make bank and also never see this fucking girl ever again

mixed feels
>>
>>37067348

If you were shorter you'd have a nice body for a trap.

Not trying to be a dick here but you legitimately have breasts dude. Like they seriously look like breasts. And your hips are wide as fuck.

Get your T levels checked like one anon in here said and possibly consider HGH or steroids.

You can thank the Jews for putting estrogen in the water and using xenoestrogens in plastics to make a docile male population.
>>
>>37067348

work on your obliques hard once you get on test, it will smooth out your hourglass figure so your hips don't protrude so much.
>>
>>37066600
Get off 4chan
>>
>>37067255
>It's really better to just not prolong getting your degree. You don't want to be a poorfag all through your 20's struggling to make it through school.
Struggling poorfag here listen to this guy. Spend the extra money for uni it's worth it.
>>
>>37067401
that's like 5 days how hard could that be

I have an 8 page due tomorrow morning and I haven't started
>>
>>37066600

I sure am glad I'm not in some meme degree where they make me write 20-30 page essays. I took a sophomore level Anthropology class and I seriously had to write a 25 page essay. It was retarded.
>>
>>37067472
What do I tell my doctor if I want to get my T levels checked and would they give me testosterone? Also I'm pretty sure I do have gyno but I can't afford the surgery I'm only 19 and a broke college student. Fuck my life is there even any point in lifting for me?
>>
>>37067406
>50 word paper
Isn't that literally 3-4 sentences?
>>
>>37067406
>tfw havent seen gf in 20 years
when will she show up
>>
>>37067373
never be ashamed of yourself. when you start to feel embarrassed about something immediately jump into it and own it. tell the truth and act like it's not a big deal. "yeah i've never actually been in a long term relationship, just haven't put much effort into them." being shy is usually a really big turn off for most girls, it shows a lack of confidence.
>>
>>37067520

If your family medicine doctor doesn't want to do it, often times you can go into like an Urgent Care which is more like a business than a doctor's office. You pretty much just say "I have no energy, I have wide hips, I have tits, can you test my t-levels?". I wouldn't mention steroids until AFTER you have the test results.

I mean you would have been better off addressing this issue earlier on but 19 is not too late. You probably won't stop really developing until you're 25 and even then things like bone density will continue to increase.

You can at least make a dent and that's better than nothing. If you are a college student surely they must offer health insurance through the university?

I would advise you to get on test and HGH. Don't overdo the HGH though cause that shit can fuck you up.
>>
>50 word essay due on monday
>worth 25% of my grade
>haven't even started yet

I'm not going to make it
>>
>tfw severely depressed this semester
>want to transfer schools and majors
>so depressed I dont attend class for 3 months except for finals
>depression hit hardest recently and I ltierally skipped the last essay and final exam for history
>gonna fail one other class

Im so fucked. At least I sent my transcript before the new grades come in since my GPA is going to take a huge hit from 3.4 to like 2.6 after failing two classes.

I just want to leave this shitty school and shitty major before it makes me even more sad. I still have two finals which I don't want t ostudy for since I already checked out of this semester but I have no choice but to at least try and pass now since it is way past the due date.

I should have seen a doctor a few months ago so I could have gotten a note to withdraw, I'm so mad at myself for fucking this semester up.
>>
>wife discovered gf's facebook

I'm fucked lads
>>
File: 1458688584640.gif (2 MB, 420x209) Image search: [Google]
1458688584640.gif
2 MB, 420x209
>>37067589
fuckin savage
>>
>>37067589

well deserved
>>
>>37067564
Thanks a lot for the advice man I really appreciate it.
>>
>>37067680

I really don't know much about steroids, you're better off checking out the /fraud/ threads. I only advocate using steroids when someone has clearly been fucked over by the estrogen-jew, such as your case.
>>
>>37067038
if you ask a girl out on a date and she says she is busy, and doesn't suggest a new date or say 'how about another time?' it means no.
>>
>>37067708
OK for now when I don't have access to steroids will doing squats or deadlifts make my hourglass figure worse?
>>
>>37067777

what? no you idiot. either take the issue seriously, go to a doctor, and get on steroids - or fuck off.
>>
>>37067255
>>37067501
S-so i should drop out of CC (judt finished my first semester, only took 2 classes) and try to get in to uni?

I only have my GED (i had to drop out for medical reasons) im 18, wat do?

Why am i asking for life advice on 4chan on a Friday night
>>
>>37067777
no, are you currently cutting? Because you should be
>>
>>37067273
happy birthday, ur prob gonna make it
>>
>>37067327
what the fuck is that dude?
>>
>>37067792
What do you mean I am taking it seriously. I obviously can't go to the doctor right now and I'm planning on going to the gym later tonight so I was wondering if squatting and deadlifting would be a good idea or not
>>
>>37067797
I'm on a slow bulk but if I cut there's really.not much to cut to
>>
>>37067796

the fact that you only have your GED tells me you didn't take high school very seriously so you're probably immature. you just entered CC so I doubt much has changed. you might be the type of person that needs a few years to mature. you might be the type of person who gives up easily. that's something you'll have to figure out on your own and deal with the consequences of. I wouldn't advise you to go to university if you're just going to fuck off and get yourself expelled for shitty grades.
>>
>>37067796
You absolutely need a college education or you will never get a job with a fucking GED. I suggest you join the navy or air force to earn an education with a real skill. Don't join the marines or army they won't give you a decent job training. Then you will have experience and a skill plus a college education and you just might make something out of yourself. Best of luck.
>>
>>37067856
eat at maintenance, not a bulk
>>
>>37067327
>when your step-uncle finds the semen incubator
>>
>>37067849

>for now I don't have access to steroids

it sounds like you're putting off getting them to like 3-6 months down the line, if ever. every day is critical at this point as you're already 19. you need to go to the doctor ASAP - like tomorrow.

one day of deadlift or squat isn't going to change anything.
>>
File: 1460949167885.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460949167885.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>add 5 pounds to my squat
>feels light as fuck, form is ok, not perfect, good enough though
>go to unrack weights
>accidentally put 25lb plates on instead of 35lb plates
>form was actually kinda shit for the weight considering it was 20lbs lighter than it was supposed to be
>>
>>37067862
OK for how long do you suggest I do that
>>
>have major depressive disorder, persistent depressive order (15 years so far), General Anxiety disorder, developmental OCD (I was just told this), and I'm exhibiting signs of PTSD
>medicated but not finalized since I'm still showing suicidal tendencies

Yeah so I'm a mess, but heres the thing. I met this girl last month and I'm really into her, we've been on a couple dates. I would like to be her boyfriend, but I've been avoiding relationships because of my problems. I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want her to experience the mess that is me.

Should I just be upfront "hey I want to us to be in a relationship but I'm extremely suicidal. Do you think you want to continue this?"

How do I present this to her? I feel like I'm being selfish.
>>
>>37067859

I said i had to drop out for medical reasons. My parents didn't want to wait for me to get better so they nade me get my GED. Is it really that bad? Fuck...

Why the fuck is the GED even a thing if everyone looks down on people that have it?

>>37067861
I can't join the air force with a GED. Well, i could, but it'll be much harder

I guess ill look in to this military thing. Thanks. I just dont want to miss out on hooking up with girls my age...oh well, i cant miss what i never had.

Thanks anons.
>>
>>37067873
OK I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow
>>
File: fedora.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>37067908
>hey I want to us to be in a relationship but I'm extremely suicidal
>>
>>37067859
Did you take school very seriously? Because it seems like you lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>37067908
Definitely don't tell her ur suicidal
>>
>>37067904
till you don't have breasts, this of course changes if you actually take steroids
>>
>>37067911
People look down on GEDs because it isn't hard to graduate from high school. If you actually look at everything that you're taught, it's more or less really basic.
>>
>>37067908
Never admit weakness to a woman. Seriously.
>>
>>37067908

You sound like my mom. She blames every problem she has on her "condishuns" then she go gets medicated and think it's going to solve all her problems. Does she have some legit problems? Yes but at this point the medication and the scapegoat of mental illness is only making her worse.

Guess what dude? We all have mental problems. Most of us are depressed as fuck. Stop using it as an excuse. Change your life, your scenery, make different decisions that will make you happier.
>>
>>37067932
I'm pretty sure I have gyno so I would have to have surgery which is a few thousand dollars here in the US where I live and I don't think insurance will cover surgeries like that so I can't afford that for now.
>>
>>37067925
>>37067930

Then what do I say? I can tell she likes me but if we start relationship she is going to notice that something is wrong with me. At that point I'll probably feel inclined to break up with her because I don't want to make into some sort of emotional hostage situation.
>>
>>37066600

that is still a good amount of time. key is to just get it done as soon as possible so you dont have to worry about it later.

I myself have a hw and paper due on monday along with an exam. I have done nothing today or yesterday, but will try to do it tomorrow.
>>
>>37067951
gyno is only the hard tissue, the rest is just fat.
>>
Working, doing pretty good tonight. Hoping the weekend goes by quick.
>>
>>37067926
>>37067911

How is university going to be any different for you with your medical problems? Genuinely curious
>>
File: My goal.jpg (18 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
My goal.jpg
18 KB, 388x392
>girl on okcupid has a 9/10 body 8/10 face (9/10 for me since she blonde)
>same age as me (27)
>Enjoys chilling and lifting
>Has a kid
>>
File: 1460505806652.png (311 KB, 645x633) Image search: [Google]
1460505806652.png
311 KB, 645x633
>>37066565
Why do they send you invites for two when they know you're a nogf loser.

2 of by best friends got married over the last few years, Thank God I was groomsman for both instead of sitting by empty chairs.
>>
File: absdisg.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
absdisg.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>37066565
Did... Did your own sister cuck you? wow
>>
>>37067981
Not him, but when I was in highschool one of my friends got in a pretty bad car accident. He was in a coma for a better part of a year. Except his parents just had him graduate a year later.
>>
>>37067989
You could just let them know you're not bringing a date and they'd probably not leave the seat empty.
>>
>>37067938

I'm assuming there's no way to nullify my GED and go back to high school then?

Parent's wouldnt let me do that anyway though.
>>37067981
It was a physical thing. It's mostly healed by now. Doubt it'd hinder my eligibility to join the air force
>>
>>37068003
No just goto CC for a couple years, get a diploma and transfer to Uni.
>>
>>37068003

if you take school seriously, go to university. but don't fuck around because you only get one shot at this. good luck
>>
File: 1415729084752 (1).jpg (33 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1415729084752 (1).jpg
33 KB, 390x390
>landlords kicking us out early, a little over a month to find a new place
>only fucked twice this year, both times were terrible
>job is soul crushing and doesn't pay well
>no car, few real friends I actually enjoy hanging out with

BUT

>finally making progress in therapy sessions. Sifting through wreckage of childhood and realizing that I might not be a terrible person after all
>cut going well. I'm slightly stronger than I was this time last year and 20lbs lighter

Despite some bad circumstances, for the first time in life I'm starting to feel real hope for positive change. We can all make it.
>>
>best shape of my life

>still single

gains wont get you girls but it still feels good to like what you see in the mirror. im gonna keep going.
>>
File: Reeeeee.png (53 KB, 389x146) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeee.png
53 KB, 389x146
>>37066574
FUCK ME TOO

I JUST DID A 15 PAGE REPORT AND SUBMITTED A 3 PAGE REASON WHY I DID A REPORT NOW IM TOO TIRED TO STUDY
>>
>>37068016
>>37068019
Thank you both very much. I've been feeling lost for a couple of days now (since the semester ended, way too much free time) but now i feel like i at least have some sort of plan.

Joke's on you though, you just helped a black guy
>>
File: Ben&Jerry's.png (277 KB, 598x566) Image search: [Google]
Ben&Jerry's.png
277 KB, 598x566
>tfw haven't seen uni friends in 3 weeks
>tfw missed a chest workout because of demanding summer job
>tfw have grandfather's wake tomorrow
>tfw heavily cheated on my diet today

The heat from my burnout is melting my ice cream too fast
>>
>>37067911
You do know there is females in the military right? And they are horny sloots.
>>
> graduating in a week
> never applied for internships
> still have not applied for jobs
> moving back in with parents
>>
>>37067965
Yeah I definitely do feel hard tissue
>>
>>37068085
I know this feel only I'm not graduating.
>>
File: reee.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>37068064

>you just helped a black guy
>>
File: img_001.png (208 KB, 408x500) Image search: [Google]
img_001.png
208 KB, 408x500
>broke PR DLing today, knee didn't get completely destroyed
>progressing steadily to 5 plate DL
>the parents of the student I tutored that won Gauss competition invited me out for lunch
>doing quite well (relatively) in grad classes
>one more hurdle to overcome before the publication of my first paper
>mfw the phone cord brushes against my nipples under my shirt
Great fucking feels
>>
>>37067956
>>37067908

i have the same problem.

>want to be in a relationship
>don't want to hurt them
>>
File: send_weiners_qucik.jpg (1 MB, 2192x1220) Image search: [Google]
send_weiners_qucik.jpg
1 MB, 2192x1220
>>37067356
snap out of it bro, you got work to do
>>
>>37067356
>not sleeping
Yeah you'll definitely fail those exams. Good luck breh, you'll need it
>>
>>37066600
Pace yourself. Give yourself reasonable amounts to do each day until you are completely finished at least two days before the due date.
>>
>>37066565
Day started off great, nutrition wise, and did some cardio after work, was estimating TDEE - 700 today. bought some fruit and snacks for pps I was expecting over tonight. Ppl cancelled. I ended up watching netflix, goot bored, ate half a package of salami by myslef, a bunch of cheese and a chocolate covered pfretzel.. now I'm at TDEE -200. I feel like the day is wasted.
>>
>>37066565
>date girl from 4chan
>when things are great they're amazing but a lot of the time she's an absolute nightmare to deal with because she suffers from multiple psychological disorders
>later discover she's actually a lesbian but hates sjws so she dates guys instead
>also find out she has 0 friends and 0 people who care about her in her life besides myself and if I left her she'd kill herself
>eventually we get into a big fight and i have no idea whether we're still dating or not or what even our relationship is but we still talk and act as if we're dating without any of the physical intimacy
>feel like a cuck and confused but also still give a shit about her

this is an obscure feel and i don't expect much in terms of replies, really I just wanted to get it off my chest
>>
>>37066565
That's pretty fucked up on your sister's part. You should just not go.
>>
>tfw fit but isolated

not even sure how to meet people, at the gym I keep to myself cause I just want to train

I go shopping, to malls, etc, but I dont see a good way to meet people: why would they want to talk to some random dude?
>>
>>37068207
you stuck your dick in crazy.

cut ties and let her go. unless she's showing progress when you're trying to help her she'll just end up dragging you down with her.
>>
>>37068207
Leave her, she kills herself... No longer a burden on the world. Win/Win
>>
>>37067996
I believe she did senpai, should i an hero?
>>
>>37068219
I agree man, what kind of shitty family member invites an psudo-ex even when youve said you'd rather she not. I wouldnt go, fuck your coont sister.
>>
>>37066565
>GF in other room watching TV
>not attracted to her anymore but stay because of dat emotional security + free maid
>neighbors having a party outside.
>Sitting here playing Dark Souls, hoping for death
>Rejection letters every day from my failed writing career
>No hope for change anytime soon

Meh
>>
>>37066984
I've switched my major twice .
>>
>>37068268

at least you arent alone, dude

not having a gf or anyone to do stuff with eventually gets really depressing, ive just numbed myself to the point where im ok with playing games on my pc and hitting the gym.
>>
>>37068246
>browse stores until you see a qt cashier
>buy something small
>ask her about something to get the convo rolling
>add in a compliment
>try to make a joke
>ask her what she's doing after work

you either get her number or brush it off and try the next one. you can do the same thing with other people walking around, just ask a question like "hey where'd you get those shoes" or "hey what brand is that x".
>>
>>37067273
Mirin' that commitment
>>
>>37068284
wew, this hits too close to home
>>
>>37068284
This
Fuck
>>
>>37068246
>join a co-Ed league in your city like soccer or softball
>>
>>37068036
Are you approaching a lot of girls for dates?
I am just saying, if I see a fit guy I always just assume he is taken.
>>
>>37067356
Bro you should sleep, healthy mind and all will do you better
>>
My childhood pup is nearing death, and it's hard to keep my composure when I think about it. He's 15 now, and he has always been an active lil guy. However, throughout my childhood I was a fat, lazy, worthless waste of space, and I never treated the way my pup deserved. I only started being active once I went away to college.

Now, I realize what life I denied him. I denied him walks. I denied him going to the parks. I denied him socializing with other dogs. I denied him a life outside a small backyard. I denied him a life worth living because I was too much of a piece of shit to stand up and move my feet for 30minutes.

I'm going home for summer, and I'm walking him every single day. He loves me unconditionally, and I do jack shit for him. I'll be home soon Skip, just don't die on me yet.
>>
File: 1460935679984.jpg (50 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
1460935679984.jpg
50 KB, 406x451
I think i'm loosing a potential gf that likes me. I hate social anxiety so fucking much brahs
>>
>>37068284
I remember that.
Now I'm doing the not leaving my bed at all and only browsing the net on my phone routine. Sometimes I put a pillow over my face for comfort.
>>
OP here,

so guys i talked to my sis and she told me to just ask her as my date and act like I didn't know my sister already asked her, any tips bros?
>>
>>37066600
Aderall
>>
>>37068207
Duder sounds like my ex and myself. Like to a tee, at one point she came out as a lesbian to me said #l8tr and within 3 days I was facefucking her again. She also had 0 friends because she's pushed everyone away. Your girlie isn't Korean/Spanish mix is she?
>>
>tfw don't go out anymore
>tfw haven't done anything social in months
>tfw life is slowly coming to an end
>tfw before I know it i'm going to be a depressed father that always argues with his wife and yells at his kids
>tfw before i know it im going to work a full time job and have a family and hate my life
>tfw wont be able to travel
>tfw wont be able to do anything i want anymore

Enjoy your youth.
>>
>>37066600
We can wait, get them intellectual and educational gains brah
>>
>>37067436

don't worry they will get a divorce soon and you can laugh about it later.
>>
File: 554321156564.jpg (119 KB, 796x805) Image search: [Google]
554321156564.jpg
119 KB, 796x805
> tfw she wont text me back

im never gonna see her again since school has ended and im gonna be transferring

i could just wait a few days and say something else i guess, but...i probably should just get over it, right?

She's been with another guy for 2 years, but he's uglier than me so it doesn't count right?

WHY CAN'T I GET OVER HER

WHY CAN'T I GET HER
>>
>>37066782
Act like you don't know she was invited or that your sister said she did at the last minute.
>>
>>37068687
Definitely do that senpai sounds like a legit plan
>>
Injuries fucking suck. I just want to get back in the gym
>>
Don't go to the wedding
>>
>>37068265
Get a guy friend to go with you and pretend you're gay. Screw with them out of spite.
>>
File: 1456255314134.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456255314134.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
>tfw I think im unironically starting to think 2d is better than 3d

I dont get it, its like ive gone to the dark side and cant comprehend why anyone would like a real girl compared to the perfection of an ideal.

I think ive also become addicted to working up my feels, because I more often find myself listening to sad music and thinking about how fucking much I hate my life sometimes

My current feel inducer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAV-Xq9cYM
>>
>>37068649
My childhood pup died about a year ago and my story is the same as yours. Enjoy the time you spend with him.
>>
File: 1461898416153.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461898416153.png
66 KB, 400x400
>girl in normie evening class talking to me
>on dnp and loads of benadryl, tired and drugged af and she talks like in whispers almost.
>she asking about study guide and other shit
>just keep nodding hoping she doesnt ask anything open ended.
> she gives me her notebook with a pen. Hear email
>me:uhh ok
>her: do you check it? Are you sure cuz if not we can blahblah
>me: umm yeah i check it..
>her: ok.. ill email you with a time and place. See ya
>oh fuck what just happened
>ask buddy if he heard any of that
>him: jesus christ anon were you not listening? she asked to study with you! She asked for your number and you still gave her just your email like a dumbass! Btw Are you fucking high or something?
>mfw
>>
>>37069150
Try not being a fucking retard next time. If you can't handle your shit, don't do drugs.
>>
>>37067079
Ignore this guy.
I'm in a four year university which is known is a "alternative Ivy"

Take core CC classes and boost your GPA(especially if your Pre Med) than transfer to a university and rake in the scholarships because of your GPA
>>
>>37069165
Yea my timing of doing this cycle is pretty terrible but this is my last week of it. If she emails me ill take her to eat or something.
>>
>>37067273
Happy birthday breh
>>
>>37068809
> no one replies to me here either

JUST FUCK MY ITEMS UP DADDY
no homo
>>
>Tfw life has become stagnant and dull
>work a soul sucking job, very few friends, addicted to booze and porn, smoke way too much weed, don't like myself anymore, feel like a burden on those close to me

My 27th birthday is coming up in a few months, was planning to an hero if things don't improve by then. Been thinking about what to write for my suicide note.
>>
>>37068207
Bro, don't want to break this to you but you sound like you might be in an emotionally abusive relationship

>so get out of it
>>
>>37066565
Say hi to her when you see her. Have a convo with her and then go mingle. Fact of the matter is the girl did something cunty but you can still be the bigger person and act cordial. After the wedding just stop talking to her.

Don't compulsively try to get another girl there. It will just make things worse and it's mean to the girl you pick up. That being said if you do get a girl make sure you bring her around and talk to other people with her (but only after you are sure she likes you otherwise that's weird).

That's what I would do.
>>
>>37069359
>Don't compulsively try to get another girl there. It will just make things worse and it's mean to the girl you pick up.
I want /r9k/ucks to leave
>>
File: leslie.gif (451 KB, 240x194) Image search: [Google]
leslie.gif
451 KB, 240x194
>>37069377
Whoa didn't mean to upset your butthole.

Maybe if you actually got laid more than once a year you'd find value in something other than your micropenis and the pathetic convulsions you call orgasms.

Jk stay cucked.

>>37066565
OP picking up women at a wedding is the easiest thing ever. Just do that.
>>
>tfw got a bigass test coming up and haven't even opened my book yet, just gym and internet every day
Fugg
>>
>>37068585

dont approach, too shy

besides, im not seeing any signs of interest. usually girls flirt or whatever, and id rather not get shot down. dont need to feel like shit when I want to train.
>>
Any clinical depression friends here?

How do any of you muster up the energy to actually lift. I just feel so lethargic that even with supplements/caffeine it's a huge struggle. Should I just stick to light cardio until I see my psychiatrist?
>>
>Get ex involved in life again
>Try to talk to her again on friendly terms
>She mentions how good life is for her, her boyfriend, etc and get depressed again
>Stop talking to her

Holy shit those weeks were the worst of my life. I am so fucking retarded. You think "Psssh, we're fine now. I can be friends." I can't. It fucking hurts
>>
>>37069015
I know your pain. Sprained ankle and injured Achilles' tendon. You?
>>
>>37069678
>injured Achilles' tendon
tear?
>>
>>37067579
you will feel the impact of those classes for the rest of your uni career
>>
>>37069359
Op here, i manned up and asked her to be my date, she said yes
>>
I'm being forced to drop out of graduate school.
I came to a top 5 in my field after being recruited by one professor for one project. I got here and found that project didn't have funding. I scrambled and ended up in a group on a project I had no interest in because the prof in charge got pneumonia and didn't give me a full picture.

I tried to join 4 other groups since. All said no. I did poorly in classes because I was stressed out trying to find a group to join. My resume is ruined, and I will not be able to get in to another graduate school. I will never be able to make a difference in the world that will outlast my life. I have let down the very few people that ever believed in me, even when I was just some dumb kid from a trailer park.

I have always struggled to be happy, likely stemming from being abused; becoming a professor gave me a sense of purpose, which sustained me well enough. That is lost.
I am going to kill myself within a year.
>>
>>37066565
Dude when is the wedding?
>>
>>37069670
I tried doing a similar thing and realized that I actually didn't like my ex gf as a person. It was weird because I still loved her yet I really disliked her.

I think I ended up getting hurt just trying to be her friend because I was trying to force something that wouldnt have happened naturally.
>>
File: pepesournois.png (15 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
pepesournois.png
15 KB, 528x424
>>37069694
>I am going to kill myself within a year.
See you 2 years from now on this very board
>>
>>37069694
>I did poorly in classes because I was stressed out trying to find a group to join

this is how i know your entire post is bs
>>
Let me write a letter:

Dear S,

Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Your weirdness matched mine in a way no other girl's has. I know you feel it too. Everytime you saw me your eyes would light up, and I assume mine did as well. You still like every single thing I put on facebook. I just want you to know you were my first and only love. I honestly hope you're happy with A, and happy with work. Sometimes I still feel you sitting in my lap, with your beautiful jet-black hair, you'd turn to me and smile and I'd see that perfect skin that's white as the moon and those gorgeous brown eyes. I am a large guy and you're so petite, I had fantasies of talking dirty to you and threatening to break you in half while making love to you. I still hate myself to this day for being too chickenshit to ask for a serious relationship. You'll always be a friend to me. I love you.

Love,

C
>>
>>37069734
I just realized she will never think about me the same way as I do her.

I don't like her as a person but I am so used to be being nice to everyone I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt. I mean shit is hard bro. She was a huge part of my life but Im moving on...
>>
>Mom told me about my dad's family history because he never talks about them other than polite bullshit
>his family has addicts, beaters, soliders, drug traffickers
>She tells me that he was forced to watch his mom and sisters get beaten by his dad often
>forced to drink with his dad at an early age
>She tells me Gramps probably diddled a family member too
>tfw now I understand why my dad is a raging alcoholic
>tfw I went through the same shit he did (nothing physical)
>tfw I'm noticing my anger problems are becoming more similiar to his
>tfw addiction to alcohol too

I'm not going to be a repeat, brehs.. I can't be
>>
>>37066565

>6 months in to lifting
>look at my body in the mirror and its making me happy
>slowly look up to my face
>wonder why i even do this cause im still butt ugly anyways.
>>
>>37069771
It can't be that bad can it? Get a haircut that suits you, maybe fix your acne/face, grow out or shave of beard/mustache idk i'm sure you can alter your face to be more appealing
>>
>>37069749
I don't know what you do, but this is a field where nobody really cares about your grad school grades, but your research. We take 1 year of classes for 5 years of grad school.
>>
>>37069764
Be strong, seek help. You will make it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>take girls anal virginity
>want to fuck her in the ass again
> she doesn't want to because she didn't feel anything and probably needs bigger dick for it to work
>mfw

~14cm
>>
>>37067373
Watch 40-Year Old Virgin, it kinds sums it up. If you really connect and she is a sensible person she won't give a shit and may even be flattered she gets to be your first
>>
>>37067986
>has a kid
Completely depends on how she is about her kid, if shes cool and keeps the kid seperate, youre golden. If she expects you to play daddy off the bat, run. Let the niggers take over.
>>
>>37067409
Oh man I had to watch my friends eat nachos a second ago fuck me
>>
>>37069764
>I don't wanna be like him
Iktf bro ;_;
>>
>>37067038

Welcome to the real world. As a dude, you'll get rejected time and time again. Get used to it.
>>
>girl on okcupid has 8/10 body and 9/10 face
>few years younger than me
>likes me first, sends me a message
>chat about dark souls
>literally cannot change topics no matter how hard I try, dark souls talk goes on for a while
>say it was nice talking with her, i'm going to bed and ask if she's interested in meeting up
>she says she just made a profile today and to let her feel it out first

i'm honestly not sure what this means and i haven't messaged her since
>>
>>37066565
pros:
>new pr in bench and OHP
>made gf cum 5x tonight.
cons:
>put on 20 pounds in the past 2 months without trying to bulk.
>>
>>37069678
Both lower back pain and left shoulder pain. The back is mostly better now, but my shoulder still kind of hurts. I'll have to wait another week at least. And I'm cutting so RIP gains
>>
>>37069793

nah its pretty bad, I can barely grow a beard, I've never had acne but i have massive 5 head and no haircut can fix it that i've found.

I'm worried I'll look like one of those pictures fit posts where the person is fit but they're ugly as fuck.
>>
File: 1461009100881.jpg (89 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1461009100881.jpg
89 KB, 901x883
>>37070017
>gf
>mfw
>>
I want her so badly but she doesnt see me that way and tells me all about the dudes she goes dates with and i constantly compare myself to them and think im better and just want to love her
>>
>>37070038
Bro you are so unnatractive to women. Please be trolling so i can actually sleep tonight.
>>
Felt like complete shit the entire day. Got a ton of schoolwork to do before finals but can't seem to bring myself to do it. Been popping pills and drinking coffee to try and get motivated but nothing is working. Just sitting here depressed as fuck and paralyzed. Help me brahs.
>>
File: 1461458697819.jpg (64 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1461458697819.jpg
64 KB, 482x427
>>37068284
>not having a gf or anyone to do stuff with eventually gets really depressing, ive just numbed myself to the point where im ok with playing games on my pc and hitting the gym.

hnnnnnggggggg.........
>>
ok brehs. i need some fucking advice and since the mods have abandoned all hope i'm posting this here. 27 KV here (wizard's apprentice mode), scheduled a date in a few days though online dating, and let me fucking tell you she will not stop talking to me every evening even though we have not even seen each other in person. she talked about how she had a mental breakdown from moving to a new country and other personal shit. i understand we have the same nationality and a fair bit in common but we have not even gone on a first date yet and we are talking to each other all evening. is this the norm for online dating? i was expecting some bantz for a day or two, schedule date, and then a few messages here and there a few days before the date.

and to keep it /fit/ related, candito's 6 week program is amazing and i recommend it to anyone
>>
>>37070114
stop replying unless you have anything in particular to tell her. save convo for actually meeting.

make her question your level of interest.
>>
File: 1432091946089.jpg (209 KB, 743x1000) Image search: [Google]
1432091946089.jpg
209 KB, 743x1000
>she said "I-I think I like you"
I've never been so happy in my entire life.
I LIFT TO PROTECT HER
>>
>>37070127
forgot to mention.. the more you babble over text, the greater the likelihood you'll
a: say something stupid
b: come across as needy
>>
>>37068658
oh anon, you cut right to the core of me. we have to get out of it eventually, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsoWiLXXZIU
>>
>gf of 7 years left me for another guy
>"We aren't going on the same path and i stopped loving you 6 months ago"
>Like a faggot ask if there is a chance in the future
>"Maybe in like 10 years but I don't know I just can't love you anymore no matter how hard I try"
>Cut off contact but it's been over a month and still think about her every single second I'm awake, and dream about her every night

Exit bag seems too merciful for me
>>
File: nelson_haha2.jpg (54 KB, 575x418) Image search: [Google]
nelson_haha2.jpg
54 KB, 575x418
>>37070183
>>
>>37070127
i guess ill slow down the messages bit by bit then
>>37070154
she's always the one to initiate conversation, she says she's going talk to me during the date and then messages be an hour later, in fact, she actually contacted me first through the dating site. i don't think i can realistically say the wrong thing at this point, but i can see myself getting friend-zoned if i keep talking in first-date polite manner with her for so long.
>>
>>37070212
honestly texting should be either setting plans, or sexual banter to create anticipation.

anything else, yeah you're friendzoning yourself.
>>
File: 1411335260232.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411335260232.png
259 KB, 640x480
I'm afraid that the only people who love or will ever love me are my parents.

I think I'll never experience mutual love. I secretly dream about falling in love crazy much with someone, but then the reality hits me and I realize that I'm 22yo and I've never been in a relationship. (and to make it even more pathetic, I'm a woman.)

I have already planed my life living on my own, getting a good career, travel and shit, but the truth of the matter is that I don't really dream about life as a strong, independent single woman, but I wish I found a good guy whom to have few kids and a common life one day. I always told myself that after moving out from my childhood home I gotta be independent and lean on to myself only, and that's what I've always done, but I still miss someone to share my life with.

Although I don't even believe that such person exists. I don't know how to get rid of these feels.
>>
File: 1452029782055.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452029782055.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>tfw I turn 19 on May 19 and Im a virgin
>tfw have lost 45 pounds in since February 25 due to a protein sparing modified fast
>tfw eat next to nothing
>tfw starting to forget what my old favorite foods and drinks taste like
>tfw only get to eat "normally" one night on tuesdays and fridays
>tfw even then I watch myself and dont eat till full
>tfw weight training at the gym every monday wednesday and friday
>tfw getting stronger getting gain caln feel the muscle when I move
>tfw people are commenting on my face looking more toned and my whole body in general
>tfw I still screw up social cues such as "dapping" and how your not meant to talk to someone when they are lifting
>tfw read how to win friends and influence people and I can talk to people easier now and most of the time they like me but I still leak a tiny amount of marinara sauce occasionally that I know they can taste
>tfw not sure if they overlook it or if it bothers them but they just dont say
>tfw a good chunk of girls I smile at while passing smile back now when in the past it never happened
>tfw girls act in general nicer to me and this one girl walked me to her little office thing so I could a pencil sharpener for my imminent exam and was super nice to me
>tfw havent hung out with any of the people I know in weeks because they say they are so busy
>tfw barely ever communicate with them anymore
>tfw dont know if they are lying or not
>tfw I know I will lose all excess body fat by next semester but scared I wont be buff by then
>tfw probably going to have to take online summer classes to raise my gpa to 2.5 or higher so I dont get auto denied entry into fraterneties next semester
>tfw even then theres nothing that says Ill get in
>tfw Im way smarter, taller, and eventually will be way better looking than most people
>tfw still miserable and still never felt a pussy
>tfw terified that it wont happen next semester and after that its a one way highway to the big 20 virgin mark
>>
>>37070223
well i've done fucked up then
>>
>>37070224
don't worry there's a chad out there for u bb girl

>thinking of you hurting
>>
File: 1455869436446.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455869436446.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>37070229
I feel like I'm staring at oblivion on hand and ultimate happiness on the other

I dont know which one is going to happen
>>
>>37070233
Don't take his advice too seriously anon, he's applying rules that work on a general basis but it seems to me you're working with a special case. If she's really hitting you up to talk so often it means she's enthusiastic. Just keep calm and maintain a cool demeanor about it. Remember the simple truth: you don't know each other yet and there's no investment, so there's no need to panic. If she keeps initiating, then keep reacting. If you notice she starts to slow down, then pick up some of the slack. Simple give and take. GL Brah.
>>
>>37070263
This, don't forget to leave obvious hints that you like her.
Some women are insecure.
>>
File: there_might_be_hope.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
there_might_be_hope.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>37070263
thanks bro
>>
>>37070286
>Some women are insecure.
All* women are insecure.
fixed
>>
>>37066818
*meth
>>
>>37070229
m8, you're on a path very few can follow, but I think you're too worried and uptight. Let go man. Keep on this path, but just let go
>>
>>37070241
>>37070229
Your priorities are all out of wack, son.
Despite what /fit/ tells you, your virginity or lack thereof isn't all that important, and it'll basically take care of itself if you keep working on improving yourself and associating with like-minded people.
Sort your education out, keep up with the /fit/ stuff and make new friends/associates if your current ones are shit.
Just go with the flow bruh
>>
>finals next week
>got hit by this fat bitch other day which added even more stress
>had tests all last week so barely studied
>had to work a ton to make bills
>just finished drinking twelve beers
>really want to get more booze

This semester is shit.
>>
File: 1449868519434.jpg (342 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449868519434.jpg
342 KB, 1383x1600
>>37070307
I don't get what you mean by a path that very few can follow. Being this worried and uptight is what keeps me marine tier disciplined and abiding by this whole thing religiously.

I can't let go, I want it so bad, its my everything, its all I want in life. I don't care about money, or cars, or video games, or furniture, or food, or drinks, or being popular, or clothes, or anything. Its all I want. Its literally 100% of my motivation for everything I do.

>>37070323
I don't understand what your talking about.
>>
Is life over with 25?
Also
>Not lifted for over a week now
I can't seem to get my ass up
>>
>>37070405

>>37070323
is saying that if you live a balanced life on fitness/work/social then happiness will come. there is no point in sacrificing everything for one thing in particular, you will regret it later in life (i do). sounds to me like you need to focus on not fucking failing school atm. once you get a handle on that start improving yourself in other aspects, balance that shit out.
>>
>>37070416
>Is life over with 25?

At 25? No. Unless you're really boring. Share your gifts with the world. If you're good at anything you'll generally improve at it until your 50s.
>>
>>37070445
Fitness/work/social is all just a means to an end (sex)

I don't care about anything else
>>
>>37070452
I am boring though, if i'm not with people.
I lift, albeit not consistently, listen to music, browse 4chan and occasionally meet up with friends to party.
That's it.
>>
File: 1456948488336.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456948488336.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>37070445
Also I've noticed now that the more and more I improve and the closer I **seem** to get to what I want the more and more people on 4chan have stopped saying "lol loser nerd virgin" "your fucked" "kill yourself" and now have shifted gears and are trying to discourage me from continuing on the path "stop it anon" "your destroying yourself" "its not worth it" "it wont make you happy"

I dont know why
>>
>>37069670
Never talk to her again, wtf how didn't you understand that from the millions of times it is said on the Internet
>>
>Get lead on
>Still talk to that girl
>She resorts to keeping me on the back burner
What is up with girls doing that
>>
>>37070465
by failing school you will severely lower your chances of sex or a relationship, getting fit alone won't get you laid. women would rather have a middle-class, clever/social man with slightly less fit body than an autistic gymcel bum, and worse you'll decrease your happiness in all other aspects of your life as well.

>>37070476
if your work prospects are fine, then yes, continue with fitness but that's not the case.
>>
>>37068268
>>not attracted to her anymore but stay because of dat emotional security + free maid

I reckon that's 60% of people desu
>>
>>37070515
I'm not failing out of school I just need to have a gpa of 2.5 or higher in order to get into frats

Frats will help me get laid

Also you didnt respond to my question about why people are trying to discourage me
>>
>>37066565
>My bitch ass ex-gf talking shit about me because I dump her for cheating on me
>Punk ass current bf of hers keep on sending me pm about how much a asshole I was and that if he ever see me he would beat my ass
>got an essay, final, exam on monday
> need to finish homework
>Work is starting to affect my workout
>>
>>37066565
>Your sister invited your ex to her wedding because why not
lmao dude tell her she's a bitch and don't go holy shit
>>
>>37070578
>bithc ass
>punk ass
turn 18 and then come back
>>
File: 1461144628657.webm (3 MB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
1461144628657.webm
3 MB, 1280x690
tfw no gf

tfw just want to cuddle with a qt girl
>>
>>37070504
Anyone would do that given the opportunity, it's pure convenience.
>>
> look at myself in gym mirror
> look half decent

> look at myself in home mirror
> look dyel

end it
>>
>>37070594
Is it?
Everytime i try to tell her she should stop telling me how much she misses me, she tries to calm me down by saying stuff like "let's talk about that some other time"
>>
>>37070416
26 here, it pretty much is. What they don't tell you is that uni is your last chance to settle. If you don't have your life sorted out by the time you graduate it's too late and you're a perma loser. I don't know why assholes always leave out that crucial piece of advice but that's how it is.
>>
>>37070561
jesus christ, nobody is discouraging you, we just know that you fuck up your whole life just to get some extra pussy during 4 years of your life then you will regret forever. Note I said "SOME EXTRA PUSSY" as in you would get pussy otherwise. Do you know where most of those frat people go? they are the ones that fall through the cracks of middle-class into lower-middle class and possibly poor. get a useful education, make friends, get fit. that's literally all there is to life.
>>
>>37070611
I'm not even in uni though, working class and that's it.
I dislike clubs, like the music, but wouldn't settle for a clubgirl
I still live at home
>>
>>37070590
Fucking pathetic, can't even compare to god tier white qt's
>>
>>37070607
I'm not saying it's a good thing to do I'm saying it's not exclusively women who do that, it's how people are
Now tell her if she won't let you raise her son you want nothing to do with her anymore
>>
>>37070634
Might be a bit too much, but i see where you're going with that.
>>
>>37070611

Lmao wat

I partied my ass off in college and 5 years later ended up broke as all fuck with no degree to show for it, just a mountain of private loan debt. Got cheated on by gf of 3 years and was an absolute mess in every way. 25 years old.

Joined the Navy, got a fresh start, met a nice Filipino who loves cooking for me and my life has turned completely around. Money in the bank, good enjoyable job, woman who actually gives a shit about me.

Never too late to turn your life around. Doesn't even require joining the military, just get up and leave. Go somewhere else, abandon everyone you know and start anew.
>>
>>37070647
>met a nice Filipino
is this the standard navy story
>>
>>37069694
Grad school treats so many hard-working, bright, young kids like total shit.

If you're smart enough to get into a top program, then you can accomplish other great things outside of school.
>>
>>37070647
Ok Chad now why don't tell us about how you lost your virginity at 14 in a threesome
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.