[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting doc to prescribe test - strategies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: PrescribingExercise1-1.png (487 KB, 869x436) Image search: [Google]
PrescribingExercise1-1.png
487 KB, 869x436
Eyup lads, anyone have experience with getting TRT from the doctor? Apparently your natural testosterone levels are reduced with a hangover, I'm thinking of asking for a blood test, cos of all my "low testosterone symptoms". Have a massive bender the night before the bloodwork is done.

Could that work? Could a massive hangover lower my test levels so much that a blood panel would come up with low enough testosterone, giving the green light for a script from the doctor?

Anyone try this? Any experience with this?
>>
>>37061434
its not gonna work sensei. youre just gonna have to get your test the normal way
>>
Yes you can

Don't sleep enough for 2 weeks
Don't eat meat or much protein for 2 weeks
No lifting
Drink alcohol a lot the night before

Your test will be fucked
>>
>>37061434
do a blood test then photoshop your test level
>>
trt only works for natural level anyway? just go to fraud and get the juicy stuff
>>
>>37061434
How can you be this desperate lol

You'd probably suck the docs dick for that test
>>
>>37061618
Low fat and calories too
Just eat brown rice and drink vodka every night
Also make sure you only sleep 5 hours a day for the previous week
>>
Block off blood supply to your balls for a week
>>
you could slam opiates for 2 weeks before hand as well if your really desperate
>>
>>37061618
This and masturbate 4 times a week!
>>
>>37061434
You could just dose up on some gear and crash your levels before you take the test.
>>
>>37061773
That would have the opposite effect but go ahead and keep believing in your nofap meme.
>>
>>37062075
Fuck off troll!
>>
Get a feminist to cut your balls off then peg you while forcing her saliva into your mouth
>>
>>37061434

I think you should just get your blood work done normally. Even if you have low test and get TRT it won't be enough for you to see any gains off of it, it's just getting your test level back to normal.

I know that because I am currently on TRT for low test, by far the best things about it are better sleep, mood and energy. No real strenght/comp difference to my eye. If you want gains get real roids and don't fuck around.
>>
>>37061434

fuck sake just buy some from a reliable source it's like 30bucks per 3 grams.
>>
>>37062109
>>37061773
cringe
>>
Take rad-140 or lgd-4033 at 3mg ed for at least 2 weeks, it'll come damn close to shutting your test down whilst still giving you gains
>>
>>37062416
>>37062612
OP here - fair enough lads, I'll man up and just get the real thing. Haven't a fucking clue where to start, guess I'll just read that wiki on reddit and try and find an Indian chemist. Wish me luck lads!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.