[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're more physically adept than all your immediate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: latest.png (1 MB, 770x1140) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 770x1140
>tfw you're more physically adept than all your immediate friends and train daily to be the hero, but the best dude in the group is the guy with a better personality

I'm a bit of a bum and probably half an edge lord, but I'm so much more /fit/ than my friends. Too bad it doesn't amount to shit when it comes to women.

The only girls I regularly pull are the ones too drunk to care about who am I or otherwise oblivious to the fact I'm dull as fugg. All I do is train and daydream.

Fuck I wanna be a cloud.
>>
>>37055401
Age? Genuinely curious not trying to start shit
>>
File: 1461342550237.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1461342550237.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>37055683
Mods?
>>
>>37055683
Come back next year.
>>
>>37055401
stop being a fag
>>
>>37055617
Op here

I'm 22
>>
>>37055683
Cya
>>
File: 1462101839582.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
1462101839582.png
491 KB, 499x597
>>37056558
That troll wasn't me.
>>
>>37055401
At least you're /fit/ it's time to make some personality gains. Find hobbies other than lifting so you're not so one dimensional.

Besides no one likes a 22 year old edge lord, everyone got their own shit, and they don't want to deal with crap only high schoolers or girls with daddy issues are into.
>>
File: all the fucking tv you watched..png (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
all the fucking tv you watched..png
493 KB, 1920x1080
21, engaged in the same autistic struggle to be the protagonist. Based on everything I've read about talent and skill, I've come to the conclusion that they're largely one and the same, with maybe some minor differences allowed by little bits of genetic advantage here and there.

Going off of this, I've concluded that the best way to become a hero-type person is to get really fucking good at one important thing, and make sure that everyone sees it. I'm looking at doing some autistic spiderman type shit in the field of biomed while also being /fit/ and charming. Working towards this by actively trying to develop social skills, lifting, and studying like a Korean in finals season.

All we can ever do is improve ourselves and seize the day. I'm convinced that 'luck' is almost entirely a construct for shitty people to explain their shittiness. People like you and me need to make our own luck, and rise above the average normie and anon in order to achieve what we want. People like Alexander the Great, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Adolf Hitler, and even Zyzz all had one common element: they all worked like hell to get where they did and achieve what they achieved. It's a childish, silly dream, of the kind that only people like us, who still have most of our lives ahead of us can dream, but I maintain that it's better to at least fuck up and look like a retard than to quietly accept slipping into the dustbin of history, or revert to your baser hedonistic impulses when you realize that nothing has any inherent meaning. Godspeed, Cloud-anon. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>37057761
I like you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.