[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /formerfatty/ here? >How long have you been not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Who else /formerfatty/ here?

>How long have you been not a fatty
>What got you to stop being a fatty
>How does it feel, socially and physically?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>37055103
>a year or so
>diet and exercise
>a lot more bitches
>>
Hopefully won't be a fatbro by next year. Already feeling better after only losing 15lbs though. Feels good to just see how much has changed in the last month though. Gut is smaller and just look a bit better all around.
>>
>>37055170
Grats! You won't be a fatass again... Remember, it's not a diet, it's a change g lifestyle
>>
File: AP9DItX.jpg (376 KB, 1080x1056) Image search: [Google]
AP9DItX.jpg
376 KB, 1080x1056
>>37055191
Thanks bro! I've tried losing weight three times over the last few years and always thought of changing diet to mean dieting it and always thought motivation was key, it never worked. Calling it a lifestyle change actually makes me want to keep going because this way I can keep my discipline higher knowing I won't go back to the old ways of eating. Seriously, if there is one piece of advice I'd give a fellow fatty trying to lose weight it would be to call it a lifestyle change and that you don't need motivation you need discipline (though there's no downside to being motivated or pursuing a goal).

/fit/ really is a great board.
>>
>>37055103
>How long have you been not a fatty
A year since I've stop THE CUT

Hitting triple digits (I'm from Yuroop) on a scale

Socially - not many changes except now I feel physically superior to 95% people around me
Physically - everything in life is easier and more enjoyable
>>
>>37055103
I was really fit in high school, then got up to about 26% percent body fat. I looked like shit. then my gf of 4 years dumped me, was pretty torn up about it and I looked in the mirror and decided that I needed to be happy for myself before I could be in a relationship. That was my turning point. 8 months later it is still a work in progress but I feel so much happier with myself. Girls seem to notice me more but I think that is part of the boost in self esteem and confidence associated with getting fit.
>>
>>37055103

ive lost 80lbs total, 220 to 140. eat shit, im natty and my goal body isnt piana mode.

I feel good, but it will never be enough. years of being fat has done a number on my psyche. even though I feel good about my progress, I dont think I look good enough to get the kind of girls I want.

if I have to choose between settling for someone elses scraps or being single, I pick being single.
>>
>>37055816
dam son thats so good weight loss. whats your height?
>>
>>37055833

5'7

talk shit all you want I dont really care, I have size where it matters
>>
I'm 5'8'' and 21 years old
started in January 2015 at 285 lbs about 42%bodyfat
Currently I'm 180lbs and about 20% bodyfat

I was having really bad hemorrhoids for a few weeks
While applying preparation H in my asshole I looked at myself in the mirror and that is what got me started

>socially
It is really fucking weird just how different people treat you
I'm a college student and last semester and this semester people treat me much nicer
However being fat so long has fucked with my perception of people so I'm not quite used to how normies interact
People may be nicer to me because I'm probably a lot more open and confident so I'm sure not being fat isn't the only reason
Two of my close friends don't treat me any different so I appreciate that
However one of my close "friends" shows clear disdain for my new found /fit/ life

>physically
I can run about an 8min mile and am currently at a 120/185/275/335 for 5
So I look much better than I did before
One thing that is taking me a long time to get used to is how much smaller I am
Like if there is a gap I think to myself
>there is no way you're fitting through that
I no longer get hemmorhoids and am not moody/depressed all the time anymore

I owe a lot of my success to you /fit/
So thank you
But still
>tfw no gf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.