[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, does anyone have any experience with doing a short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
Hey /fit/, does anyone have any experience with doing a short one month bulk in the middle of cutting? I've been cutting for 4 months, then I'd bulk for a month, then get back to cutting for 2 more. It's a tough call for me and could use some advice
>>
>>37054112
The only benefits would be psychological in terms of improving your lifts. Seems pretty pointless especially as the last month or two of cutting would have been for nothing
>>
>>37054112

Height/weight?
>>
That image is wrong because it implies that Rich is human.
>>
>>37054129

6'
157lbs
>>
>>37054154

You don't need to cut. You are doughy at that average to low weight because you are unconditioned. 'Skinny fat' as the kids call it.

Continue lifting heavy, add some short/hard bursts of cardio and eat 2500 calories per day. Your weight will creep up to around 170 with your body hardening at the same time.
>>
>>37054112
I did this, it was kind of a waste of time. Recovering fatty, lost 40 pounds in six months, decided that was enough and tried to bulk for a little bit. (I think I was so paranoid about getting fat again that I erred in the side of caution on my math and really just ate at maintenance for a month.)

But after some unsuccessful attempts at getting back out into the dating world, I took a good long look in the mirror and decided I should probably cut another 20. I am starting to get mires, just not from the kind of grills I WANT to get mires from.
>>
>>37054185

I wouldn't call myself skinny-fat. More ottermode. I still want to cut just because of stubborn lower back fat/love handles.
>>
>>37054227

Waist measurement? Do an inch or so below your belly button.
>>
>>37054244

32" at the widest point (about an inch below my belly button)

30" at the narrowest (about an inch above my belly button)
>>
>>37054304

32inch on a six footer is skinny mate.

You've got mild body dysmorphia. Eat like a man at 2500, lift heavy shit and your whole body will harden up. Follow that and, mark my words, you'll look 'thinner' at 170 than you do now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.