[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so upset about Jason Genova getting his shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: chad.jpg (51 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
51 KB, 570x881
Why is everyone so upset about Jason Genova getting his shit slapped? When I was in high school we used to bully the shit out of autistic kids and no one batted an eyelid.

Shit, I remember this one time me and my bros were in the gym spotting each other on bench and this AUTISTIC ffucking RETARD walked in and just went straight over to the squat rack. He started doing sets of 5 with like 1pl8 and then taking like 8 minute rest sets. After like his second set he went out to go to the toilet or call his MUMMY or some shit so we went over to the rack and loaded up 3pl8 on there. The little fucker came back and not even noticing we'd changed the weight he just went straight under the bar and ATTEMPTED to squat it. The look on his face when he tried to ascend on the squat was fucking PRICELESS man, I'm laughing just thinking about it now. It was just PURE TERROR. Holy fuck we laughed HARD. He couldn't do it and ended up falling over and landing on the weight, pretty sure he fucked his back HARD.

Anyway we never saw that kid in the gym again but we still used to bully the FUCK out of him in school. So what's the problem, didn't everyone here get up to this kind of mischief in high school?
>>
You really nailed the classic autist writing style bro. 6/10.
>>
>>37028125
Big P's gonna have fun with this one.
>>
>>37028172
I'll show Big P who's the boss of this gym.
>>
>>37028196
Heh heh, hope you like eating chalk buttercup, heh heh.
>>
>>37028215
nO tHis ThE TrRUe AuTISsT WrItInG StYLe
>>
>>37028226
Oh really tough guy? Why don't you get outta that uh jabroni outfit and we can settle it in the ring.
>>
This is a cute little story you made up.
How much internet time does mommy let you have?
>>
>>37028248
*lift shorts revealing that I'm wearing a cup*
>"Heh heh, you didn't think it would be that easy now did you??"
*signals for Big P to come over*
>"Big P, let's take care of our little friend here."
*Big P smirks* "You got it boss."
>"Oh and Big P....try to not make a mess this time."
>>
>>37028300
Big P's gonna have fun breaking this one in.
>>
File: 200w.gif (282 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
282 KB, 200x136
>>37028429
You've done it now buddy.
>>
>>37028483
I'm gonna make you eat that shirt you dyel twink. COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, QUIT SQUIRMIN'!
>>
File: DduqRE.gif (917 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
DduqRE.gif
917 KB, 320x179
>>37028500
>>
>>37028667
I'll shove that gay ass earring up your ass till you shit diamonds you fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.