[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know any good strength exercises to get better at arm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 1930x1557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 1930x1557
Anyone know any good strength exercises to get better at arm wrestling?
>>
According to John Brzenk, the greatest arm Wrestler ever and champion at 50+ years old.

Pullups. And lots of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 440x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 440x338
>>37020175
>>
>>37020158
Don't be a manlet.

I'm 6'1 and drive my manlet friends into the dirt when we arm wrestle. I think leverages are huge.
>>
>>37020158
technique is key
>>
Just turn the cap backwards OP, it's like turning on a switch
>>
>>37020199
Underrated.
>>
Im a manlet and beat all my lanklet friends. The key is forearms since i nearly dont have any biceps. If u can hook ur opponent then u can fuck him over ninety percent of the time.
>>
File: 1450255607024.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1450255607024.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>37020211
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
If you want to break an arm just try to match their strength for a good 20 seconds. Equal pressure from the both of you then relax and quickly spring back with full power.
>>
>>37020272
>>
>>37020272

Underrated post
>>
>>37020272
underrated
>>
>>37020272
Underrated.
>>
>>37020272
This is pasta, right?
>>
>>37020272
Underrated pasta
>>
>>37020272
severely under rated post
>>
i assume biceps?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.