[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1447499006046.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447499006046.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
Where can I find/buy tren? Thanks!
>>
>>36992919
my local CVS sells ALL NATURAL test boosters that are PROVEN in CLINICAL TRIALS to work even BETTER than the ILLEGAL steroids you listed in your post! AND MINE ARE LEGAL!!
>>
>>36992997
not subtle at all.
>>
>>36993068

With those claims and evidence. Why be subtle!
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 599x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 599x442
>>36992919
1.Download tor bundle or orbot and orfox if on android
2. Connect to tor network and enter alphabay url in tor browser/orfox
3. Register and browse steroids (in country is best)
4. Choose tren you want then download libertyx to get local bitcoins and breadwallet to keep them in
5. Order your gear, you can have it sent to your house relatively safely or use a po box or drop if your paranoid
Your welcome op
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 404x720
Alright /frauds/ im cruising on test tren mast 100 per week ive been cutting on clen and a 500 cal deficit, clen makes me ravenous and the past two weeks fat loss has crawled to nearly a halt, ive decided to switch to either ec stack or dnp
Which is better and faster to get this last stubborn fat gone
>>
>>
>>36993324
the only part I worry about is the delivery part
what the fuck do I do if no package arrives, and police knocks on my door saying they have a package full of steroids adressed to me?
>>
>>36993910
This literally happens
>>
What oral steroids that will make my libido skyrocket? Im going to fuck next weekend and I want 10 rounds atleast
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36993910
Ive ordered everything from test to mdma in australia and tons of vials of tren, test, mast, and mdma since ive been back in the usa, both places i used p.o. Boxes
Never had a problem once, cops dont really care about some gearhead buying a couple vials over the internet, they are much more concerned about catching the sellers
Pic related: all gear ive gotten off alphabay
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x287
>>36993910
>>36993960
>>36993910
>>36993960
Forgot to mention the tren came from canada, i ordered 3 vials, they got lost in customs so i complained and the vendor sent out 3 more which came promptly, a week later the original package cleared customs and i ended up with double the original amount
>>
>>36993942
G-guys??
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36994069
Dbol
>>
>>36994205
Yep i can get that, thanks I cant fucking wait
>>
>>36993324
How does alphabay compare up to some of the online stores like napsgear?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36994347
Ive never ordered from any online stores and if these online stores are selling in the usa then they are fake
Alphabay has feedback system similiar to ebay, if a seller sends out junk or rips then they get bad feedback and no one buys from them, almost all sellers are highly protective of their feedback so they send top quality stuff, many even send a little extra to keep customers happy
Also there is an escrow system in place, sellers dont get their bitcoin until you receive your product and release the funds or a specified amount if time passes, say two weeks
All in all it beats the hell out of buying from shady guys on the corner selling underdosed or cut product, ive literally gotten the highest quality drugs ive ever taken from this site
>>
>>36992919
Lurk around r/steroidsourcetalk for a while. There's people on there who lab test sources.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.