[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it true that it's nearly impossible to make your delts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images (9).jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
7 KB, 275x183
So is it true that it's nearly impossible to make your delts pop out without steroids?
>>
gaining muscle is basically impossible without chemical assistance

the more mysterious the origins of the stuff is the better it works usually
>>
>>36991040

it would be extremely painful, etc
>>
They might look good with a pump, but you won't get that "3D" popping effect without some gear.
>>
Nah.

Do your laterals.
>>
>>36991073

What about that line that separates it, also steroids?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 542x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 542x612
Your probably just starting it's really easy and don't need steroids
>>
>>36991089
You mean between the anterior and medial head? You can work the anterior portion with front raises or any press exercice that hits the chest, but once again, you won't have that photoshopped look without gear. Could be a small dose like 500mg of test, because the deltoid and trap muscle contain more androgenic receptors, making gear more effective on them
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (682 KB, 948x696) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
682 KB, 948x696
>>36991089
As in the separations between the muscle /bellies and/or muscles?
Insertions, bodyfat percentage, genetics and color all play a big part. Training too, obviously.

Mr. nogains here, but is this what you're talking about?
>>
Its called do overhead press. OHP is life
>>
>>36991703
Don't you mean The Press?
>>
fucking do lateral raises you fuckers, 5 fucking sets and you will have popping shoulders
>>
>>36992333
Oh, sorry, my mistake.

nice trips, or should I say nice ripps?
>>
>>36991040
idk my delts are pretty defined and i dont juice, hell i barely lift currently
>>
>>36992384
No
>>
>>36992384
>nice trips, or should I say nice ripps?
No.
Instead, you should tell your loved ones that you're going to sudoku.
>>
File: jack.jpg (62 KB, 1161x983) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
62 KB, 1161x983
>>36991040

>mfw shitty genetics
>start TRT dosage level of Test
>Delts start magically growing without going to the gym
>Getting buffed by literally playing vidya and fapping all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.