[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smolov jr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
So I'm one my 3rd week and it's my last day I was supposed to complete 10x3 with 285 and couldn't do it. My pec felt like it was sure to get injured if I continued because it was still sore from yesterday's workout. I only made it to the 5th set. Should I go ahead and test my max next week or should I try to complete Saturday's workout Monday?
>>
Please help
>>
>>36990561
Who bitch this is
>>
>>36990712
Why you gotta derail the thread man, I genuinely just want an answer so I can know what I'm doing
>>
One last bump
>>
>>36990561
lmao i was also doing my 10x3 workout for week 2 yesterday and i also felt like my pec was about to explode. So i stretched it between every set and took 4+ minutes of rest. Finished all of them and my chest was immediately sore afterwards and still is. I don't get why the 10x3 is right after the 8x4. There was 14 hours between the two workouts for me
>>
>>36990561

Don't try and max out if you're still feeling busted up. Rest, heal and see how you pull up come Monday.
>>
>>36990720
i wanna know too man
>>
>>36990720
Never post a picture that is more interesting than your thread.
>>
you should rest your pec and maybe do some lighter weight mobility to loosen it up. better to rest on it then give yourself an injury that could stop you from training
>>
>>36991355
So should I try to redo all the sets for that day another day just to get them in? Or just move on and go ahead and test my Max
>>
>>36990720
Sissy ass bitch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.