[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460922254809.jpg (174 KB, 736x1103) Image search: [Google]
1460922254809.jpg
174 KB, 736x1103
It's been my birthday and i have no fucking will power what so ever so i've binged a shitload of everything i shouldn't be eating.

Fizzy drinks/cake/chips/Biscuits the lot. fuck

What do you do the day after a binge, eat nothing or go back to normal

pick unrelated
>>
stop posting this bulldyke you're the only one who likes her

sage
>>
>>36984627
If you just go back to normal like nothing happened, then it won't hurt your gains. The reason that people binge and then go off the deep end is that they just start thinking that it's ruined now and they might as well go overboard. That, or they do something stupid to overcompensate like eating nothing or purging, both of which lead to more binging later. It's how people develop eating disorders. Just forget about it and carry on as usual.
>>
>>36984825
cool thanks bro
>>
Don't dwell on the binge or use it as a reason to continue binging. Bring your attention to something else and stay busy.

Just be reasonable with your food intake, and carry on as normal. Don't obsess over eating perfectly.
>>
Yep, it's all about momentum. You WILL fuck up. The problem isn't fucking up. The problem is letting that fuck up escalate.

I recommend doing some cardio if you can, or a workout or whatever. Establish in your mind that you are still trying to do something here.
>>
>>36984627
>Biscuits
Fuck off yuropoor.
>>
>>36984627
I know its all relative but seriously guy...I used to be 210lbs at 5'9 benching 3 plates, with top 2 abs showing... that was 8 years ago,before a synthetic heroin/alcohol addiction/suicidal/couldn't hold a job. I'm finally clean and just started lifting again. weak as fuck. You need to stop being a fag as if life is over because you ate a doughnut.
>>
>>36984627
24hr fast you fag and then eat like normal.
>>
>>36984627
It was your birthday, live a little.
>>
>>36984634
False. I just jerked it to her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.