[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good workouts for mercenary work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 000000donovan.jpg (97 KB, 245x463) Image search: [Google]
000000donovan.jpg
97 KB, 245x463
What are some good workouts for mercenary work?
>>
>>36976315
you aren't going to be a mercenary.
>>
You wouldn't post here if you were one
>>
>>36976315
WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO CUTE BABY GUTS YOU FUCKER
>>
>>36976315
Ice cream fitness.
>>
Bench press
Deadlift
Overhead press

You want this for a story right
>>
Taking the BBCx20
>>
File: rarest pepe.jpg (58 KB, 558x492) Image search: [Google]
rarest pepe.jpg
58 KB, 558x492
Hi I come from /pol/.

What's a good routine for aspiring crusaders?
>>
>>36976315
Deepthroating Shlomo's circumcized penis x F
>>
>>36976315
ask blaha
>>
>>36976315
Lots and lots of prehab work ala Grey Cook or Stuart McGill. Maybe Dan John's Easy Strength program or Pavel's kettlebell stuff. Your job is to keep from getting hurt more than it is to get stronk.

CrossFit is definitely the wrong answer. Going to failure is definitely the wrong answer.
>>
>>36976315
Oh shit, wouldnt actual military training be the best? Do you even infantry
>>
>>36976315
check out JuggernautFitness
>>
>>36976507
SNATCH N GRAB
>>
>>36976315
killing people
>>
>>36976507
Yes. The monster himself will know
>>
>>36976570
military training isn't even the best for the military. there is never at time in battle when you need to jog, push ups, sit ups or their equivalent. General strength training and HIIT should be the go to military training. But reasons.
>>
>>36976627
>>36976608
>>36976582
>>36976507
DELETE THIS OR I'M CALLING THE CEO OF 4CHAN TO HAND OVER YOUR IP
>>
>>36976350
under rated post
>>
File: akamarubuttfuckingnaruto2.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
akamarubuttfuckingnaruto2.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>36976315
Mr. fagget and his edginess. k is that way >>

Anyway, your workout needs to be a mix of cardio (swimming and running), tons of body-weight exercises and moderate lifting. I'm an ex-SEAL (bud/s class 237), and let me tell you, special forces don't specialize in hand-to-hand combat. Brute strength is meaningless for a mercenary. Work on resistance and running/jumping with weights.
>>
>>36976668
It seems like endurance training would be useful in combat scenarios where you have to keep moving a lot carrying heavy shit. It's not like you need to be super strong to fire a rifle
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.