[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to cut >eating less >always hungry This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>trying to cut
>eating less
>always hungry

This is torture, I can't take this. Even if I eat something light I'm always fucking hungry.
>>
sucks to be you

my appetite adjusts straight away
>>
Drink water. It makes you feel full
>>
>>36973934
coffee or green tea with no fuckin SUGAR!
>>
Calorie restriction is a pain in the ass. You have to deal with it. That being said you should be feeling miserable at 20%
>>
>>36973934
Try more caffeine and fiber.

If you really can't manage your appetite switch to keto
>>
>>36973985
Shouldn't
>>
>>36973934

you need fiber man, eat more greens, drink more water, we all gonna make it brah
>>
>>36973934
Eat more... vegetables.
>>
Do more. I can legit tell your hunger is boredom related. Do something that takes up your attention. Something physical is best, mentally stressful tasks cause you to seek out plesurable stimuli.
>>
Caloric restriction as primary doesn't work. You need to lower your insulin and cortisol levels if you want to lose weight and not feel like shit.
>>
>>36973934
Intermittent fasting and stop being a pussy
>>
>>36975379
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/category/lectures/the-aetiology-of-obesity-lecture-series/
Check this. Lots of useful information about weight gain, weight loss, metabolism and related issues.
>>
you're doing it right OP. Try not to regress. Space your meals out better and/or eat more vegetables. The more grams of crap that's not calorie dense, the better for your satiety.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.