[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, IS breakfast the most important meal of the day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461864353713.jpg (87 KB, 990x500) Image search: [Google]
1461864353713.jpg
87 KB, 990x500
>>
>>36971083
it is the LEAST important meal of the day, you best skip it all together
>>
>>36971105
Show 1 guy that skips breakfast and has a nice body
>>
>>36971126

Every lifter on IF ever
>>
>>36971105

Airhead faggot who blindly follows memes. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36971159
ayyy
>following science is now following memes
>believing in science warrants killing yourself

fucking faggots on /fit/ that will never make it
>>
>>36971105
Whats the most important then?
>>
>>36971083
Could be my imagination but extra protein at dinner makes me recover faster
>>
>>36971257
reducing the hours between which you eat during the day.
eating your fist meal at lunch and the last at dinner is more effective than snacking the whole day
>>
>>36971202

Enjoy diabetes goals of 2016. Here's science you dumb fuck :
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/early/2015/07/01/dc15-0761.abstract

Enjoy low blood sugar and the consequent stress reaction. IF is a literal meme.
>>
Prolonged abstinence from food is good for various reasons.

But if you're trying to build mass, it's probably easiest to have breakfast with protein. It also helps with physical labour.

First meal of the day should be healthy whenever that is. There's no point in breaking the fast with a croissant (unless it makes you really, really happy).
>>
>>36971277
Are you implying everyone that doesn't eat breakfast has diabetes?
>>
it's all subjective
most important meal of the day for a competitive athlete? one before his workout, so his training session can be most effective
for a bodybuilder? post workout meal
for someone doing physical work? all meals lol
for someone working intelectually? a meal with carbs before/during work

for bodybuilding purposes breakfast is a meme
>>
>>36971277
I dont have diabetes type 2 anon.

also it gives no definitive proof skipping breakfast is bad. It "could" be in some cases
>>
>>36971292

The studies imply that it gives a stress reaction that promotes insulin resistance. It would increase your chance, long term.

Positive studies on IF are done in bullshit settings that dont represent reality. People feel good on it at first because their cortisol are through the roof.
>>
>>36971338
do you know what diabetes is?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.