[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wear vans to squat at the moment. Is it worth getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I just wear vans to squat at the moment. Is it worth getting lifting shoes with a heel?
>>
File: im6.jpg (50 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
im6.jpg
50 KB, 640x465
>>36964948
Considering getting some myself so I'll bump this shit.
>>
I do it barefoot
>>
i duno $200 seems awful expensive for some shitty shoe made by a 6 year old girl in Asia.
>>
If you do the oly lifts with any sort of regularity get them ASAP
Other than that, they're nice to have around but you don't NEED them.
>>
>>36964948

I think it's worth it if you have the cash to spare.

>tfw knee aids is gone when started using meme shoes and knee sleeves
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x216
Got these on ebay. Comfy as fugg.
>>
>>36965406
This, love my Rehbands
>>
>>36965394
kek
>>
>>36964948
Only if you're doing lifts that require you to have better mobility through your hips, ankles, and knees. If you're looking to get into only lifting they are basically a necessity, if your just squatting and deadlifting then don't bother, just buy a pair of chucks or other flat soled shoes.
>>
>>36965424
How else do you squat below the ground
>>
>>36965442
Thanks man. I already use Chucks so I'll stick with them.
>>
>>36964948
They helped my squat immensely
>>
>>36965442
>I have no idea what im talking about
shoes are totally worth it even if you only use them for squatting. $200 isn't shit for a one time purchase, compare it to any other hobby/sport and it's cheap as fuck.
>>
>>36965473
This. When I first squatted with them on, the movement seemed to me much more natural than without them and I started to look forward to next squatting.
>>
how do you know what size to get though? you can't try them on.
>>
>>36965561

I got the same size as my running/regular shoes. Fits ok.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.