[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat, Sick, And Nearly Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 51Xd4mtOwvL._SX200_QL80_.jpg (13 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
51Xd4mtOwvL._SX200_QL80_.jpg
13 KB, 200x267
How does /fit/ feel about these documentaries? Does a juice cleanse for 60 days really help? This is mainly for fat/weight loss, right?
>Inb4 but muh muscle loss
>>
>>36956044
Eating fewer calories will indeed induce weight loss.
>>
You have a liver.

What in world does "detox" cleanse you of? Seriously? What harmful compound gets excreted as a result?

It's fucking stupid. Just count calories.
>>
>>36956044
He just wants you to buy his $400 juicer that'll sit in the pantry for then next 20 yrs unused.
>>
File: 1.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
277 KB, 1600x1200
It works if you are just totally fat and eat literally shit. Then you are improving your diet. If you already have even a decent diet, don't change it to fucking juices.
>>
>>36956604

would punt kick those dogs/10.
>>
Juiced for 2 days. Diarrhea for life. Fuck it
>>
>>36956604
What kind of puppers are those, yo? My dog is mystery meat and kind of looks like the one on the left.
>>
>>36957232
>mystery meat
is that like a pavement special?
>>
>>36956044

It's retarded, and I certainly wouldn't do it. Like, what is the problem with learning something about nutrition and keeping your food under control? There is no need to starve yourself by gurgling down baby food like that.
>>
>>36956044
His movies are literally just adverts for his juicer.

>You have to juice with this brand of machine!
>>
>>36956044
You should really stop watching Dr. Oz. Are you a soccer mom or simply unemployed?
>>
File: rapid3d[1].jpg (43 KB, 240x275) Image search: [Google]
rapid3d[1].jpg
43 KB, 240x275
>>36956044
The problem with these types of diets is that they are super-unsatiating (translation: You'll be fucking hungry all the time). Not to mention that much of your muscle mass would get destroyed in the process due to the low protein content.

In other words, you go from fat to skinnyfat. And you're hungry.

Want a crash diet? Do PSMF. Read pic related and do EXACTLY what it says. You get to eat whole foods and watch the fat melt right off your body.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.