[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if im struggling to feel the burn do I increase the reps and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449719250179.jpg (327 KB, 1000x1455) Image search: [Google]
1449719250179.jpg
327 KB, 1000x1455
if im struggling to feel the burn

do I increase the reps and decrease the weight or keep struggling with the weight im at?

I can do 12 reps
but not more than that
but I dont feel the burn and im not getting stronger

im new obviously btw
>>
Increase the weight until you're only able to 8. Then stick with that weight until it becomes 12. Repeat.
>>
>>36940853
>feel the bern
>>
Do exactly this.
>>
Try /r/sandersonforpresident
>>
File: Greyskull LP.png (47 KB, 547x465) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull LP.png
47 KB, 547x465
Nigga read the sticky. If you're new, always increase the weight, every workout if possible. Run this program until linear (read: noob) gains end.
>>
>>36940853
tinashe is bae
>>
>>36942055
>one set of deadlifts a week

Yeah no
>>
Try prepping the bull first
>>
>>36940879
i dunno why i laffed
>>
>>36943268
>tfw no mulatto gf
>>
>>36943337
Its a fucking noob lifting program nigga. Also what kind of program even has multiple DL days per week? You must be lifting fucking baby weight.
>>
>>36940853
Do this.
12 light weight
10slightly increase
8inc again, definite mod difficulty at this point
6inc again. difficult but want to finish. if you cant finish you went to high
12 reps - lower weight to somehwere between your 10-8 rep weight. immediately after pick another exercise same musc. group with equality diffiuculty as that last 12. it should be a challenge. if you fail thats good.

read Body for Life by Bill Phillips. it will do yo wonders. simple and balanced
>>
>>36940853
Less reps, go heavier, make sure you go through the full range of motion, eat more protein.

If you're not getting stronger it's more about protein, not about feeling the bern.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.